I Miss You, Jiho

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                    When the car stop in front of your house, you quickly out from the car and going to enter the gate. You open the gate and step on towards.Suddenly, you stop and look at a man who standing in front of your the door. 'Is that a thief..I've get ready..' You turn your head to the car. Luhan still talking on phone in the car. You rolled your eyes.'Babo Luhan !' You take a broom which leaning at the wall. Then, you step on to that man.

When you're already near from that man, you pat his shoulder. Then, when that man turn back, you hit the man with broom. That man flounder of sick but you still hit him. You hit him non-stop. Suddenly, Luhan run to you and look at that man.

"Yaa !! Wae ?! You don't have to hit this man like that.." Luhan mad at you. You just rolled your eyes and try to explain.

"Luhan -sshi, this man try to rob this house..Don't you know it, huh ?" You mad back. Luhan smirk to you.

"Did you ask before hit him ??!! " Luhan help that man for standing. You bite your own lips. 'Yes ! He's right..I'm not ask yet..' When that man already stand up , that man look deep at your eyes. You just low down your head and bite your lips.

"Shin yeong-ah.." you shock when that man know your name. You quickly look at him. How was shock you're when look at him. As faster as you can, you hug him.

"Jiho- ah !" you mutter while hug him. That man, Jiho just smile while ruffle your head. You release your hug and look at him. 'Jiho, he's already taller..His smile still same..Sweet smile..' You look deeply at his face :



 "Don't want invite me in your house ? Haha." Jiho laugh and pat your shoulder. You also laugh when heard that word.

"Of course..Jiho-sshi, come in.." You smile sweetly to Jiho. Jiho laugh and enter your house. You also enter the house. Without you know, you already ignore Luhan who also standing in front of the door.

                                     You bring Jiho to the living room and invite him to sit.Then, you're going to kitchen for make some cup of tea. After done make it, you bring that cup of tea to living room.

"Oppa..This..Drink it.." Jiho smile to you and drink that tea. Then, he put back the cup and look at you.

"You still the same person i've meet 18 years ago.." You shock when heard it. Just give a smile to him as reply.

"Mianhae, oppa..Because of me..You have get hit..Jeongmal mianhae..:" You bow to Jiho.

"Gwenchana, Shin yeong-ah..Hmm..Who's that man ?" Jiho refer to Luhan. You rolled your eyes and stare at Luhan which already in his room.

"He's Key hyung friend..He's back from California..Shh..He's so arrogant..It's not a rumors , okay.." You whisper to Jiho. Jiho burst his laugh when heard it. He nod as understanding.

---

                           Luhan lock his door and laying on the bed."What the heck..She's not invite me to come in house..Jinja ! Look ,, all girls just have same habits..When meet a new one, who more handsome.....Errrghh ! Why i have to think about it..AIIISSSHH !' Luhan continue sleep while his hand holding his phone. He look once at his phone , then he sigh. 'This girl...Why you..' Luhan throw his phone on pillow. Then, he walk to the bathroom for bath.

---