Eyes Competition ?!

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                             After Jiho going back from your house, you quickly walk to your room with happy smile. 'I miss Jiho..And now..He's back..' You still smile. When you open the door, you stop and look at the room whick beside guest room. The door was open. You step on towards that room. You look around the room. Nothing change. Suddenly, you heard that there was a cracking from open door. You turn your head to the next room. Luhan was out from the room without wearing a shirt. You was so shock and you're shouting while close your eyes.

"Yaa !!! " Luhan turn his head and look at you with his innocent face. He's just ignore you and going down to the kitchen. You still didn't open your eyes yet. Even he's not there already. With slowly moment, you open your eyes and look around you. There wasn't have Luhan. You draw your deep breath and blow it gently. You quickly run to your room and lock the door.

'What he doing like that ?! Even I'm shout already, he just make that annoyance face!' You take your lovely doll, Rilakkuma and hug it. Then, you pout as your mad face was show up. Your hands quickly put out your phone from the pocket and texting a message on phone to Key.

*To : Key oppa

Oppa ! Faster back to home.. I can't live with this arrogant boy ! Ppali !

From : Shin yeong


                                You put your phone on the side table after texting a message to Key. Then, you're going to the window. You stand at the window while look at outside. You smile alone if remember Jiho. You close you eyes ahile and turn back to the bed. Then you lay on it with smiling on the lips.

---

                                Luhan walk to the living room and sit on the sofa. He quickly take a remote and change the channel on television. Suddenly he sigh . It was too bored day. Luhan close his eyes for a moment. On his mind, there was a face that always in it. Luhan sigh again. He shake his head and watch the television. 'I don't have remember that face anymore..I'm here was for forget who is her ! Remember it !' Luhan touch his ack neck.

Suddenly, there was a girl grab a remote from his hand. No other girl in this house except SHIN YEONG ! Luhan stare at Shin Yeong with mad face. 'Such a babo ~' Luhan look at Shin Yeong that just ignore his stare.

"Don't disturbing me..It's time for me watching my favourite story...ARGGH ! It's start now !" Shin yeong with excited face said it without look at Luhan. Luhan smirk and look at the television. Pororo the little peguins . He's smirk again and cover his mad. But, his eyes was stare at Shin yeong like this eyes :



"Such a babo kids.." He smirk again while look at Shin Yeong. Then, he lean on the sofa.

"I'm not deaf yet...Mr...Arrogant !!" Luhan shock with Shin Yeong sentences. He rolled his eyes and going to leave the living room.

'Since when I get that 'Arrogant' nickname..This girl so babo !' Luhan made a face and going to his room.

---

                                        You look at Luhan who sitting on the sofa while close his eyes. He's already wearing a shirt. The televison was switch on but Luhan doesn't watching it. 'Errrggh~ Not switch off the television..waste the electric !' You quickly going to the living room when your story that you wait already wanna start. You step on towards Luhan and grab the remote in his hand. Then, you change the channel. You know that Luhan will mad at you. But you doesn't care about it. Luhan stare at you with his mad face.

"Don't disturbing me..It's time for me watching me favourite story..ARRGHH! It's start now !" You said to Luhan. Then , you smile happily.

"Such a babo kid.." You heard that sentences from Luhan. You just be calm and shout in silencely.'I want pull his hair now !! OMO~!!!' You take a deep breath and blow it slowly . Then, you stare back at Luhan who also staring at you.

"I'm not deaf yet..Mr...Arrogant !!" You rolled your eyes and turn your head to watch the story. In a minute, Luhan stand up and walking to his room. You smile happily when you win on your fight with Luhan. You keep watching television till the story end.

---