Part Time Job !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                Luhan rubbed his back neck . He put out his mp3 from his jean's pocket . Then, he listen to it. He looks around him . 'Uhh, I'm getting bored today. Key hyung was busy at the cafe and Shin yeong............What ? Shin yeong wasn't important for me.. ' Luhan then check out his phone when he suddenly felt like his phone was vibrating in left jean's pocket. There was a text message from unknown number. Luhan rais his eyebrow and make a face like in thinking.

To : Xi Luhan.

Annyeong ^ ^ Luhan -ah ! I miss you a lot ! You must be think who i am , right ? Hehe. I'm Park Jiyeon . Hmm.. Since we're lost contact, we didn't know about each other for a long time , right ? Luhan-ah, please don't hate me because of the late story. Can we be friend now ? I wanted to meet you . Saw your face and looks at your cutie smile. To be honestly, I have a long nice story to tell you after we were broke up . I've hurt time without you . Luhan-ah,, let's met ? Umm, how about at the park which near at our old high school ? At 10 a.m, i will be there , ne ^ ^ By the way, about your number. I've got this by my friend, MinJie. So, don't you becomes confused and curious about it . See you soon :)


From : Unknown Number.




                                 Luhan close his eyes awhile . He low down his head and make a heavy sigh. ' Jiyeon -ah, why you pretend like there were just simple story happen in the past years ago ? Like you're just playing of my heart to you . My love to you . ' Luhan muttered. He stood up and strech his waist for simple exercise. Then, he left the park with his face a bit pale because of he was not totally getting well from fever.

---

                                 You burst your laugh when Ahri's joke on you . You stood up and step on towards Chi Hoon who was counting something at the table. It looks like a long bill. You sat opposite Chi Hoon and give your bright smile to him when he look up at you.

"Chi Hoon-ah, what are you doing ??" You asked with politely voice.

"I'm counting the bills of this orphans house. Uhh, look at this." Chi Hoon passed a long bill to you. "There were many bills that Jung-Hee ahjumma have to pay. I've heard that this orphans house was not have enough money for pay all of it. Now, I'm helping them with do a part time job."

                                   You nodded and look at Chi Hoon. Then, your eyes lower down again for read the long bill. It was so expensive ! 'Did I should help Jung-Hee ahjumma too ? Likes Chi Hoon do ?'

"If this all bills were not pay, maybe... this orphans house will sold out. I just didn't want all kids here feel sad. And, my aunt will most sad if this orphans house that she love will be sold out." Chi Hoon explain clearly. You nodded again. You started to talk.

"Chi Hoon-ah, let me help they all too. I will do a part time job too then." You make a decision.

"Are you sure ? I've heard from Jiho that you brother was love and care you so much. Don't he will not allow you to do a part time job ?" You felt that your body was so hot and your head like wanna exploded when heard 'Jiho' names.

"Gwenchana.. I will think about it later. Don't worried , nae. " You give a slight smile to Chi Hoon. Then, Chi hoon give back a smile as thank you for my kind-hearted to help him, Jung-Hee aunt and lovely kids from this white orphans house.

---