Hide

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                  You sigh and look around you. Luhan not there. You quickly stand up from hide. Then, you walk towards bench and take a sit. 'HAHAHA ! Babo Luhan...Doesn't you know that today i don't have any class ? And I don't want meet with Key oppa now..' You mutter. You stare at the book stall in front of you. You stand up and start step on to that book stall. There is a magazines that you interest on. You look of the cover of that magazines.



                                            You read the title on it, ' Park Ji Yeon back to Korea ~!' You smile happily. Then, you ask the seller for buy the book. After buy the book, you walk away from the stall. Suddenly you feel that someone pat your shoulder.
You turn your back for looking forward who are pat your shoulder. How shock you're when it was Luhan again ! You roll your eyes and pout.

"Where you will run after this ? " said Luhan with his annoying face. You step back and try to escape. But, Luhan get a chance for not let yoy go with pull your shirt. You sigh. 'Why i have to meet this person ?!'

"Hey babo kids..." Luhan start talk. " I'm not babo kids !" You snapped. Luhan smirk to you.

"If you're not babo kids, why you skip the class ??" Luhan face was so clos with you. You close your eyes and bite your lips. 'This boy....ERRRGGGHH !'

"Who skip the class, huh ? Today, i don't have any class ! Babo !" You replied with mad face.  Luhan step back.  He getting confuse with you.


"Don't have any class ?? So, what are you doing here this early in the morning ? " Luhan ask non-stop.

"Just want ! Emm...Why you ask ? It's not your bussiness.." You replied simply. Suddenly a magazine that you hold was falling down. Luhan stare at the cover book while you grab the book. Luhan grab the magazine from you. You rais your eyebrow. 'Eiiissh !' You mutter.

"Mwo yaa ?! Can you ask before take it without permission ?" You ask Luhan. Luhan just be silence without answer. You look at Luhan who so interesting on the cover of magazine.

"Ahh...You're Ji yeon uunie fanboy.." Luhan still doesn't reply. You roll your eyes. "Remember give back my magazine..
Don't throw it anywhere..It just will waste my money then ! Arra ?" You walk away and leave Luhan alone.

---