Talk to Oppa..

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                          You and Ahri arrive at in front of A Keyeong Cafe'. You quickly enter the cafe with Ahri. Ahri just following you to enter the cafe. The cafe was queit a bit of swing because it's not lunch time yet. Usually, the customer will having a lunch at there. You look at your brother who sitting at the cashier.

"Oppa, annyeong.." you greet at Key with your sweet smile. Ahri bow at Key then, give her smile to him. Key is looking up to her sister and her friend.

"Shin yeong- ah..Ah ri-ah..Annyeong.." Key greet back to her sister and Ahri.

"Oppa-ah, I'm hungry..Give me a food..Hehe.." You give your  cute face to Key .

"Hmm..Sit there..I'm gonna take your favourite food ..You have to pay it back, ne.." Key laugh. You just pout when here Key's word. But, you now that Key just kidding to you.

"Eiiss..Arraseo.." You pull Ahri and sit at the table. Ahri just smiling when look at that siblings. Always fight, but they're still together.

                            You just choosing a tabale which at the slide window. Then, you both sit there. You look at outside with a slight smile. Many people are passing through that area. Ahri look at you and pat your shoulder. You turn
your head to Ahri and raised your eyebrow.

"Shin yeong- ah.." Ahri calling you with loving voice.


"Dae?"

"Your oppa..Make me melt..Hehe..So handsome.." You just laughing and poke slowly to Ahri nose.Then, you continue laugh when look at Ahri who still smile.

Suddenly, Key come to you both while bring two plate of pasta at the hand. His assistant, SooMin also come to you both while bring two glass of chocolate shake.

"Here it is.." said Key then put the pasta on table. His assistant also put the glass on the table. Then, she back to kitchen.

"Whoa..It was so delicious, ne.." Ahri smile when look at the pasta. Then, she turn her head to you while smile happily.

"Have a nice time.." Said Key then walk away to cashier. You quickly stand up and walk towards to catch her brother. Key turn his back and look at you while raised his eyebrow.

"Wae ?" Ask Key.

"Err...Need to talk....."  You hold Key's hand and bring him to back of cafe'.

---