two.

It's Only a Game

II


"Let's spin the bottle!" Sungyeol shouted.

The others kept on cheering with a grin with a nervous expression seen on their faces. Sungyeol was the one who tried to spin the bottle, and after the bottle spun for about 5 seconds, the neck of it pointed to Myungsoo.

"I'm really a dead meat," He sighed and he face palmed himself.

"Cheer out, L! It's just a game~" Sungyeol cheered his partner. The others just giggled and grinned like a horse.

"Let me spin the coin to determine my own destiny!" Myungsoo said as he grabbed the coin from Sungyeol's hand.

With a short pray, he spun the coin. After Myungsoo saw the result, he grinned widely.

"I got tail! I got truth! How lucky I am~" Myungsoo said as he stood and jumped like a boy got a new toy.

"Yaaaa, shut up you, you look like a child, you know that?" Sunggyu muttered as he sipped his orange juice.

"Whatever~" Myungsoo said and he sat back to his chair. Myungsoo asked the others, "So what truth should I reveal?"

"Wait. Let's spin the bottle again to choose the one who is going to choose what truth you are going to reveal~" Hoya said, the others nodded. Dongwoo spun the bottle, and the neck of it pointed right to himself.

"Okay, then," Dongwoo cleared his throat, "If I ask you to choose between Naeun and Minah, who will be your choice?"

Myungsoo looked a bit nervous but acted cool.

"Erm....... Na..... Naeun, Yes. Naeun," He said.

" Awwwwwwwwww, really, Myungsoo, really?" The others giggled and went Yieeeeeeee Aaaaaawww and How sweeeeeet.

"Ya, let's return to the game, can we?" Myungsoo hid his red face.

Woohyun , "Aigoooooo. Our second youngest of the group has grown up already!"

Myungsoo just mumbled some words and let out a deep embarassed sigh.

After some minutes of teasing Myungsoo, they began the game again. This time, Myungsoo got his chance to spin the bottle. Bad fortune for Sungjong, the neck of it pointed on him.

"I guess today is the maknaes' day!" Hoya said with a grin.

Sungjong let out a big sigh and hoped for the best. He spinned the coin and when he saw the result, he suddenly looked so pale.

Sungjong dragged the coin to show it to his hyungs and mumbled, "I got dare......."

Sungyeol smirked and patted Sungjong's back, "Don't worry, Jongie-ah. We won't ask you to do something crazy."

They spun the bottle again, and the neck of the bottle pointed at Hoya.

"I dare you to run to Hayoung and ask her if she want to be your partner for the prom next week!" Hoya grinned in victory.

Sungjong's eyes widened in horror and shock but he just shut his mouth up an focused on his iPad.

Hoya walked to where Sungjong sat, and poked his shoulder, "What do you think about that, Jongie?"

"Whatever." Sungjong sighed.

"Yaaa, let's just continue the game!" Sunggyu said.

Sungjong got his turn to spin the bottle, and it pointed to Dongwoo. Dongwoo took a deep breathe and spun the coin. Damn it! He cursed. He got no other than dare. He spun the bottle once again, and it pointed on Hoya. OMG. This mischiveous boy! I'm a dead meat!

With a playful grin on Hoya face, he said, "Date Bomi, Kingka Doojoon's sister, at least for 4 months. Treat her like she's really your girl!" Dongwoo's eyes grew bigger as he stood up from his chair, "ARE YOU CRAZY, HOYA? ARE YOU INSANE?!?!"

"Calm down, you can break up with her after 4 months," Hoya said and pulled Dongwoo back to his seat.

"Good job, Hoya, good job!" The others said with laughing. Even Sungjong was laughing too because of Dongwoo's bad luck.

They started to spin the bottle again, and after 30minutes, these are the results:

 


 

DARE 

Sunggyu            : Learn how to cook from Yookyung. // given by Woohyun.

Dongwoo           : Date Bomi for 4 months. // given by Hoya.

Woohyun           : Learn how to do house cores from Chorong. // given by Myungsoo.

Hoya                 : Date Eunji for 4 months. // given by Dongwoo.

Sungyeol           : Ask his childhood friend, Namjoo, to go out with him. // given by Sunggyu.

Myungsoo         : Play at the arcade with Naeun at least for 3 times in a month. // given by Sungjong.

Sungjong          : Ask Hayoung to be his porm partner. // given by Hoya.

 

TRUTH

Sunggyu                : Choosed Super Junior over MBLAQ.

Dongwoo               : Confessed that Bomi was beautiful.

Woohyun               : Confessed that he used a pink underwear.

Hoya                     : Said that Eunji's voice was so perfect.

Sungyeol               : Choosed Myungsoo over his Americano.

Myungsoo              : Choosed Naeun over Minah.

Sungjong               : Admitted that he actually mastered every girl groups' dances.


Second chappie is out! *do some celebration dances*

what do you think? 

do comment and give me feedbacks, ok? 

annyeong~ ^^