three.

It's Only a Game

 

III


 

 

Dongwoo woke up because of his mom kept on shaking his body to wake him up. Dongwoo was a deep sleeper, it took times to wake him up. After did some pray, Dongwoo walked to the bathroom and showered quickly. After that, he wore his uniform and packed his books. He yawned a bit and stretched his body before rushing to the first floor and took his sandwich and put the whole thing in his wide mouth. He said goodbye to his dad and mom, then rushed to the school with his Pajero Sport.

The first class has started. Dongwoo sat right behind Bomi, beside Hoya.

 

"Have you tried your first move?" Hoya asked.

 

"Not yet, but soon," Dongwoo replied calmly and put the books on the desk.

 

"G-Luck! Fighting!" Hoya said with his famous smile, or should we say, smirk.

 

Dongwoo nodded his head and as the teacher entered the class, both of Dongwoo and Hoya started to pay attention to the teacher.

 


 

 

 

 

Bomi was a fragile girl, she was adopted by the Yoon family 5 years ago. She was unbelievably quiet, and she often didn't talk if it was not necessary. She had a brother, named Yoon Doojoon, the school's kingka. Well, the school's kingkas made a group of themselves called B2st. Back to Bomi.

Actually, Bomi was a cheerful girl. She used to be cheerful. Some boys in the school liked Bomi, but since they didn't want to get in trouble with the school's kingka, boys who were attracted with Bomi, just shut up and took a step backward.

 

 

In another hand, Dongwoo was a easy going type.

He was cheerful, loud, and so easy going. He had 6 brotherly-friends, called Infinite. He was the 2nd oldest member in that group. He used to know Bomi since they were 6, when Bomi was still with their parents.

Bomi's parents died because of an accident, which turned Bomi into a quiet person.

Dongwoo used to be Bomi's dance partner back in the past, when they were still a kids. But none of them realized that they were barely had known each other since God-knew-when.

 


 

 

 

At the recess time, Bomi went out from the class. She went to the canteen and sat alone at the corner. Dongwoo saw her and thought it would be a great move. After done taking his meals, Dongwoo walked to where Bomi sat at.

 

He asked her slowly, "Is this seat taken? May I sit here?"

 

Bomi was kind of surprised by the sudden appearance of Dongwoo but she just smiled nervously and nodded her head.

 

"How are you? I'm Dongwoo, if you haven't known me yet," Dongwoo said smiling, offering his hand.

 

Bomi looked at his hand and shook it, "I... I know. You have some same classes with me."

 

"Oh yeah, Bomi, since we have some biology projects to be done, do you wanna do it together?" Dongwoo asked blodly.

 

Bomi was surprised; for the second time, but forced herself to nod and cracking up a smile.

 

"Tomorrow, 3PM sharp, after school?" Dongwoo asked.

 

"Sure." Bomi said while smiling a nervous smile.

 

"Okay then! Let's just finished our meal before the bell rang," Dongwoo said as he ate his sandwich.

 

It's not bad to start a new friend, Bomi thought.

 



 

 

CHAPTER 3 IS OUT! 

What do you think?

DO COMMENTS AND GIVE ME FEEDBACKS, K? 

^^~