one.

It's Only a Game
I

 

"I'm so bored, ya know," Dongwoo sighed.

"Same thing here!" Sungyeol sighed.

"Let's just go to library or cafetaria and grab some foods! I'm hungry~" Sungjong added.

"Pssh. Seriously, Sungjong? You have just finished your meal, and now you are hungry already?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Then go blame my stomach!" Sungjong said.

"Guys! Can you please just shut up a moment please? I haven't finished my detention, you know!" Sunggyu shouted.

"It's not my problem, duh." Myungsoo said. 

"Stop that! If you have a detention to finish by the afternoon, you don't want someone to ruin your mind too, right? Kim Myungsoo?" Woohyun defended Sunggyu.

Myungsoo just mumbled some words and sat beside Sungyeol.

"Can we just play a freaking game? I'm so bored here, for your information. And Sunggyu, I'll help you to finish your detention later on." Dongwoo said.

Hoya grinned, and suddenly shouted to the empty classroom with just 7 boys including him, "Since there are no teachers in this class, let's play truth or dare!"

The other 6 boys' eyes widened and looked at each other. Sunggyu, the so-called-leader in that class, clapped his hands and shouted YES.

Sungjong first refused to join, because he knew, the dares or the truths his friends going to ask are absolutely crazy. But, after some minutes of small debate, he finally agreed.

They were twinning the desk which had a bottle and a coin on it.

"Are you ready?" Woohyun asked them. The others just nodded with a serious expression on their faces.

"Wait, what are the rules?" Dongwoo asked.

"These are the rules, if you choose dare, you need to do it. If you choose truth, you really need to reveal the real truth, otherwise, if you lie, well, it's your own business with God," Hoya explained, while the others nodded their head. Hoya took the coin and showed it to the 6 boys, "and, the coin here, is to choose the truth or dare. We are unable to choose, let the coin determines our destiny. If you get tail, you need to reveal a truth; otherwise, if you get head, you need to do a dare."

"You guys understand?" Woohyun asked. The others mumbled a yes.

"Let's spin the bottle!" Sungyeol shouted.

 


 

 
Yay first chappie is out~
 
so sorry for the boring and short chapter TTuTT
 
What do you think? Give me some feedbacks!
 
I will post the chapter 2 ASAP~
 
bbyong~ :D