First Episode of The Bachelorette (Part 1)

The Bachelorette

TAEYEON

"Why am I part of the Bachelorette?" I asked in a calm voice, but I knew they could tell I was angry.

The girls all looked at each other waiting for one of them to speak up. The only one that had courage was Seohyun.

"You are the oldest and most capable of getting a man but you won't. We are all trying to help you," she said.

The other seven just nodded their heads.

"Also, the other bachelorette canidates were conceited or ugly. I'm not tyring to be rude but to catch the audiences attention, you got to be beautiful. The only person I though of who had commitment and beauty was you," Sunny said.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"Jessica would scare the guys," Sunny said. Jessica gave her an icy glare. "Tiffany is too busy with the shop," Tiffany gave a slight nod showing that she agreed. "Hyoyeon has Eunhyuk, Yuri has no commitment," Sunny continued but was interrupted by Yuri. "HEY!" she yelled. Sunny ignored it and continued. "Yoona is way too famous and busy. And Seohyun is our baby," Sunny finished.

I looked at her and still had an angry face but she had a point.

"Come on! I even picked out the guys and had a backgroung check on them. I made sure they are good looking too," Tiffany said with her famous eye smile.

"I also designed some clothes for you to wear on the show," Yoona added.

Sooyoung also said, "I have some tips written for you too."

"Come join the show," Hyoyeon said.

I looked at them and waited a couple of seconds then nodded. I couldn't say no, they out in so much effort

They all came and hugged me with smiles on their faces while I had a blue face from running out of oxygen.

And that was how I became Korea's next bachelorette.

~~~~~~

Right now I was sitting in front of a camera with someone asking me questions. You know what I'm talking about. Where in the show the contestants are asked questions about their experience and then it is aired right after the event happened. So what I'm filming is not that because I haven't even met the bachelors and this is just an introduction.

"Why are you on the bachelorette?"

"Because I hope to meet someone that can show me what love is," I replied. Okay that was half true and half false. It was true that I wanted to know what true love feels like but that wasn't why I'm on the show. It's not like I'm going to say 'My friends forced me because they thought I was inexperienced and that the other bachelorette canidates were ugly.' See, that would be rude so this white lie shouldn't hurt.

"What kind of guy would fit in your preference? In other words, who is your ideal type?"

"Kang Dongwon is my ideal type. But I also like Vegeta from Dragon Ball. But my ideal preferences is someone who is humorous, has good skin, and wide shoulders," I replied. This was all completely true. 

"What do you not like in a guy?"

"I don't like long hair on a guy," I replied. This was also true. It just looks weird.

"Do you really think you can find Mr.Right on this show?"

"Yes," I said. Okay this was a complete lie. This reality show will never let me find the one for me since the whole nation will be watching me.

~~~~~~

Okay. Right now I'm in a limo on my way to a mansion. I've seen the show many times because Sooyoung and Sungmin were on it. Apparently, I just have to stand outside and wait for the guys to come and they will say their name and something else and then I just go inside and talk with any of them.

The limo stopped and I went out. I walked out and stood on an X taped on the floor. I guess they had everything prepared. It was kind of funny to me.

I learned some important facts from Sooyoung. She told me that I should always be myself but only show a positive side at the beginning. She told me to smile a lot too.

Thinking to myself must wasted a lot of time because I saw a limo come by. A man stepped out. He was wearing a tux. He didn't look Korean but he was good looking. He walked towards me and I can feel my heart thumping. I really shouldn't be nervous now since there wil be 24 more guys.

"Hello. My name is Zhoumi and I'm from China," He said.

"Oh, well, I'm Taeyeon and I'm from Korea," I said and we both chuckled. "How long have you been in Korea?" 

"I've been in Korea for about 5 years," He replied.

"You have really good Korean," I said. He nodded and said a thank you.

"I hope to learn more stuff about you, Taeyeon. See you inside," He said. I said thank you and kissed his cheek.

The next guy came

I'm not goning to lie but he seemeda little more feminime than me. He was very pretty.He had pretty eyes and a very nice face. He walked up to me with a large smile. He wore a suit with a blue tie. 

"Hi, my name is Heechul. You're very beautiful," he said.

I gave a smile and replied, "Thank you, I must say the same to you. You are prettier than I am."

He gave a slight chuckle  and said "No one can compare to  your beauty,"

"You're a great talker. I hope to hear more from you."  I gave him kiss on the cheek and when I heard the door close, the next man came out.

I'm already tired and I've only talked to two guys. I wonder how Changmin felt.

The next man that came out seemed a little younger. He had a very large eyes.

"I'm Kyungsoo, and you must be Taeyeon. Very nice to meet you," He said with a smile.

I smiled back, "You are correct. Nice to meet you too,"

He opened his eyes even larger which shocked me a little but it didn't show on my face.

"Are you dissapointed that I'm younger?" He said with his large eyes.

I let out a small laugh and said "No, age is just a number."

He also laughed a little and replied, "I'm just a little nervous."

He then continued saying "You're really pretty and I hope I will be able to talk to you some more inside."

I did the same as the others and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

He went inside the mansion as the next man went out of the limo.

The man came out wearing a suit with a black tie. This man had tanner skin than the rest and was very good looking. 

He came out and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jongin but please call me Kai," He said with a smile.

"Hello Kai, I'm Kim Taeyeon and you can just remove my last name," I said reolying back with a smile.

"I really wanted to meet you. When I heard your profile, I was alreadt amazed, and then when I saw your picture I was even more amazed. You looked pretty in your picture and seeing you in person, you're even prettier," He said.

"Thank you. You also are very attractive," I said.

"I really hope that we are able to talk more inside and that I will be remembered by you," He said. I gave a nod and a smile.

"I won't forget this meeting," I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he went inside.

The last person from the first limo came out and he was kind of serious. He wore a suit with a back tie too.

"Hello, I'm Sehun. You're very cute," He said.

"Hello, I'm Taeyeon. Thank you for calling me cute," I said.

"Do you have anything you want to know about me?" He asked.

"There's a question I want to ask but I don't want you to be offended," I said. He gave a nod as if telling me to continue.

"Are you always so serious?" I asked. He let out a laugh.

"That was the first time someone said that. Truth is, I have the most aegyo," He said and then did buing buing.

I was shocked and then let laughed. "You're very cute," I said.

"You're very pretty," He said.

"I thought I was cute'" I said in a teasing manner.

"You're pretty and cute," He said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek like the rest and waited for the next limo.

Standing there by myself, I thought of something. Even though everything was done by friends, I haven't even put on a fake smile to any of them.

~~~~~~~~

 

Okay, I'm only posting this much. These are the first five.I will probably do the next 20 really short so that I could fit them in one chapter. Please continue to tell me who you want with her. Please read my other fanfiction. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

Thank You!!!