You're a Bachelorette

The Bachelorette

TAEYEON

I was walking with my eight best friends around the mall. Sunny was talking on the phone, obviously to her husband since she kept calling him "Yeobo" and "Jagiya".  Sooyoung and Yoona were begging to go eat even though we ate like an hour ago. Yuri was having a fight with Hyoyeon about what dramas are the best. Jessica and Tiffany were talking about shoes. Seohyun was listening to music with ear phones in her ears. These people are my eight best friends.

Jessica, she was one of my first friends. We met when we little and back then she already was an ice princess. She is such a sweetheart but people find that difficult to believe. She used to wait for the special guy and when that guy was not him, she dumped him immediately. She used to always tell me that I should find my perfect guy too.

Then there is Sunny. She is the most adorable girl out there but at times her cuteness just calls for a punch. She and her fiancee, Sungmin, make the perfect couple. Sunny is the short one of the group but some people don't think that because she has a good body. She and Sungmin met when he was on a previous season of the Bachelorette. I'm thankful that he was rejected or else he and Sunny wouldn't have gotten together.

Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany or what we like to call "Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany". Tiffany can make any guy fall for her with her eye smiles. Tiffany however isn't ready to fall in love yet. She wants a guy who gives her butterflies in her stomach and wants someone she can feel sparks with. She also has high standards so if he makes her feel all those things but doesn't reach her standards then that boy is history. She's not snobby but just wants the perfect guy. Almost like Jessica but without the standards. She owns a shoe store and her mother died.

Our dancing machine Hyoyeon is such an amazing dancer. I guess you can tell after hearing her nickname. She has an on and off boyfriend. His name is Eunhyuk. They fight all the time but you can still see the love. They are in a fight right now because she saw a picture of him and another girl. She is very blunt and childish but she can be serious when needed to. Whenever the relationship is off she is still faithful and does not go out with other guys. She is very humorous.

Yuri, our black pearl. She is one of the most amzing people out there but guys can't see that. People think she's just a pretty face.She is one of those people who doesn't go out with anyone if they aren't someone who she knows. She hates it when guys hit on her and when they say dirty things. She will fight back. She can tell if someone is good or bad. She says she has a sixth sense. We say it's phony balogna. She is the prankster along with Yoona and is always ready to fight anyone when they are getting out of line.

Our tall shikshin is Sooyoung. She and her husband Changmin could make us go broke if we were at a restaurant. You should of seen how much food was at their wedding. Sooyoung actually met her husband on a TV show called the Bachelorette. He was the bachelor and she was the winner. Falling in love with him in 2 months then starting an actual relationship then getting married. I watched their season so many times that even Sooyoung got bored of it.

Yoona is a friend I met later than the others. She and I met when she was going to advertise for my family's hotel. She looked as bored as I was when we were at a meeting and instantly I knew I would like her. She is able to help me all the time to get out of cameras and the spotlight. She told me that if she had a chance to be normal, she would take it. There is no privacy when you're famous and at times it's very annoying. She doesn't model anymore and is a very successful fashion designer. Although, she does sometimes model her clothes. She loves modeling but it come with a price so she just gave it up since there was too many things asked of her.

Finally, our maknae Seohyun. the mature one. She keeps us in line and very healthy. She is the quiet one. She doesn't actually have a standard for a man or any actual feelings for men. She would rather eat sweet potatoes and watch Keroro. She is very innocent. She is our little baby. We keep her protected and away from the bad people. It's kind of funny how sometimes we watch over her yet at the same time she's trying to look out for us.

We may be nine different people but we are able to match very well.

We then stopped at a coffee shop.

"Remember this place?" Sooyoung asked. We all nodded with replies of "Of Course!" from Yuri and Yoona, and "Yeah!" from Sunny and Hyoyeon.

How could I forget? It was the place where I was told something that changed my life. It was the place where my life became part of television. It all happened about a year ago. This was the place where I was told I became the next bachelorette.

~~~~~~

I left my house to go to the mall. We were all supposed to meet at Tiffany's shoe store. When I arrived, everyone was already there.

"I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat," Sooyoung said while rubbing her tummy. In reply, Sunny said, "When are you not hungry?"

We went and walked to a small coffee shop. We got a table and while the rest of us ordered coffee, Yoona and Sooyoung ordered every food on the menu.

"So, what's up?" I said trying to get the conversation started.

"I got my nails done," Tiffany said while showing her hot pink nails. I heard Jessica sigh while shaking her head.

"She meant something interesting," Jessica said.

"I got a new design done and I fired one of my models because she was actually a spy," Yoona said.

"Sungmin bought me a pair od new earrings, I signed you up for The Bachelorette, I had another family dinner with both our families, I spilled water on his mom during the dinner, I met up wi-" Sunny said before she was cut of my screaming voice.

"What did you say?!"

"Sungmin bought me earrings," Sunny replied

"After that," I said.

"I spilled water on his mom," She said.

"Before that," I said.

"I had a family di-" She was then cut off by Hyoyeon.

"Stop it Sunny!" She said.

"You're Korea's next Baachelorette," Yuri said.

"Congratulations!" the eight girls said to me. I can see half of them with bright smiles, while the other half having a nervous smile.

I knew my life was going to change. However, I did not know this was going to be the start of finding true love.