Try and accept it...

Wanna bet?

I already choose it, so now I'm leaving in love drama scene for the rest of the year until all of us graduate and out from here!

A YEAR LATER :

"Jein-ah, Saranghaeyo", "Nado, oppa", "Its been a tough year, right?", "Ani, I'm happy for it...I'm having a great time with everyone", "Mianhae, for everything I do", "Gwaenchana, oppa...I know you do it for expressing your love for me, its cute...I love it", "Jinjja? Since when?", "For a half year, its awkward but...you so sincere to me, then I found myself already fall for you", I love the sparkle from his eyes, he gave that stare only for me, so adoreable..."It was a beautiful statement that I hear from your lips", "Saranghae, KIM JONG IN", I kiss him with all my heart, it feels so good when he kiss me back...I feel the wind blow trough me and makes me fly!

GNO = Girls Nite Out Time! "Jein-ah, I want to make a confession", "I'm listening", "Sorry for forcing you about my dream", "Which dream, Yubin-ah?", "I found myself so close to you even we just spent 3 years together for being a friend, now its just you and I in here without others...so, I'm so greatfull that I have you by my side", "You're so chessy tonight, waeyo?", "Chanyeol already told me about you guys, about your fake relationship...I'm so sad to hear it, I did'nt mean to burden you, I just wanna make a beautiful memory for all of us, I dont know it turn out the opposite, sorry for hurting you, Jein-ah", she hold my hand, "Gwaenchana, I know that for long, its past...beside I'm happy to make a friend with all of you, you guys make my days, Yubin-ah", I her cheek and smile, "So...lets just have fun tonight, KAJA!", we both laugh and start to dance all night long!

"Jein-ah, do you happy with me?", "Ne, oppa", "Dont you curious, why I fell for you?", "Should I?", "I see you still have the cockyness", "I know, I'm almost perfect, oppa...that why you fell for me, right?", we bought laught then he backhuging me again, "Short off, but...the truth is, because you did'nt show your pain face when I hurt you back then...", instantly I remember the scene when he strangle me because my harsh words, "I realise I need a tough woman to conquer my ego and when I apologize to you at the library, I grab your hand and you touch my hand...Since then, my feeling become strong and stronger for you", I turn around and facing him, then I wrap my arms around his neck, "I remember everything, oppa...I dont know you have feeling for me, cause at that time I did'nt think anything about love...I just wanna keep a strong bond with my girls, mianhae", I smile and peck his lips, "I love this, I really love it when you kiss me first, makes me feel that you really love me...actually I'm not confident with your love to me", I made him shock by pecking his lips three times, "There you go, still not confident with my love, oppa?", I wink and flasing him with big grind on my face, "You're such a bad girl, you should be punish Kang Je In!", I run and laughing at him, I see him running after me, "Gotcha!", he pull me to his embrace...I feel warm and safe. "Yah...Kim Jong In, is this your punishment? You're a bad punisher!", I push him then he laugh, "Comehere...I'll punish you for the rest of your life, prepare yourself!", he pull me and grab my hand, "Your punishment is be mine for the rest of your life, Kang Je In!", he show me a red box, when it opens theres a diamond ring with a heart shape...he pull it our and wear it to my ring finger.

I stare at it, with that my tears start to make a river..."Oppa...I'll take my punishment and live it with joy", I run to his embrace, he caught me and spin our body, "Thankyou for this beautiful punishment, oppa...Saranghae", he put me down and cupped my face, "Nado saranghae, Jein-ah", he kiss me with wholeheartedly, I feel it and its fulfill my heart...my life. Suddenly, "Jein-ah, looks like I'm the winner of our bet", "What do you mean oppa?", "Did you forget? We start this fake relationship with a bet", then it hit me, "YAH...KIM JONG IN, YOU TOTALLY RUIN THE MOOD!", he laugh at me and I start to punch him all over his body, then he run try to avoiding it... I'm absolutely fall over heels to this man! Thankyou for being my friendenemy, Kim Jong In... Saranghae.

 

 


Kamsahamnida yeoreobun, thanks for reading my fanfic, hope you enjoy it... Please be nice to me, annyeong...^o^v