Fresh Start

Wanna bet?

"Jein-ah...", Yubin backhuging me when I enter the room, "Yubin-ah...", "I'm your friend right? I mean, we're your friend, right?", I turn my body, facing her, "Ne, waeyo?", Yubin my cheek, "I'm glad to hear it, so...if you had any problem dont hesitate to tell, promise?", I smile and hold her hand, "Ne, I promise", of course I'll never tell her, I cant...

I hope today we dont hangout with the boys, but...its impossible! "Girls, I hope we can do this until all of us old...is'nt great?", we laugh and keep walking to the cafetaria, "Yubin-ah, you're sound like ahjumma", Sunye start mocking, "You right Sun, maybe she already preparing her wedding invitation", we totally laughing at Yubin, "Yah...Sunye, Yenny, keep on going and I'll smack both your !", Yubin face start to red, then we awe-ing her to make it more red. "Me and Lim can help you choose for Bridesmaids dress, since we had a good fashion taste", "Thats right Sohee, gold is a new black these day...makes you look more glowing", we're completely torturing Yubin, she's all red now! "Yah...dont make it more mess, you two!".

"Hey, baby girl...miss you so much, I wish I could do this to you whenever I want", out of the blue, this ING FREAK DICKHEAD KAI BACKHUGING ME AND KISS MY SIDE NECK, WTF?! "Woohoo, our hot couple show their claw!", my girls start cheering us, "Hello girls, your boys its already at the place, I'm picking up my babe now, I want to be alone with her, bye!", he pull me from the girls and get out from there, I heard the girls cheering for us like we already get maried!

I off my hand from his grip roughly, then take my way out, I'm to lazy to talk to him...useless! "Jein-ah, jamkkanman...please!", he hug my waist from behind and bury his face on my side neck, this is so freakin awesome...now he draging to drama scene, DAMN YOU KIM JONG IN! I keep trying to release myself but his to tight, urgh..."I'll keep holding you like this, if you cant hold still", now I have to act like a stupid damn stone! While holding me, he turn me around to facing him, than cornered me between the wall and himself. "WTF are you doing, DICKHEAD?!", he did'nt speak but still cornering me and look deeply into my eyes, then he kiss me...gently. Its the second kiss he gave me and...I dunno what to say no more, I just standing and receive it, I did'nt kiss him back. He notice and pull out, "I think I like you, Jein-ah", I still silent, "Mianhae Jein-ah, to draging you like this, but...I dunno what should do", I still silent, "Its embarrassing me to ask my friends bout this, but they know my feeling for you...I mean our fake relationship, actually", WTH, they know it, if his friends know then...my girls know it too, HOLLY ! PLAK!!! "DID YOU ENJOY THIS, OPPA?! HUH...TELL ME?!", I slap him, "SINCE WHEN THEY KNOW, OPPA?!", I hold my breath to restrain my anger then take a deep breath, "Since, the first time I kiss you, Jein-ah...", its been that long, but why I did'nt notice, if they knew then...after that Yubin statement hit me!

"Jein-ah...", Yubin backhuging me when I enter the room, "Yubin-ah...", "I'm your friend right? I mean, we're your friend, right?", I turn my body, facing her, "Ne, waeyo?", Yubin my cheek, "I'm glad to hear it, so...if you had any problem dont hesitate to tell, promise?", I smile and hold her hand, "Ne, I promise", of course I'll never tell her, I cant...

With residual anger in my heart, I look at him firmly, "So, all of our friends know it...then I dont have to pretend, anymore...", then I left, "Except other people, so you still have to continue this fake relationship, Jein-ah...", suddenly I stop when I heard what he say, I turn around and facing him again, "What do you mean?", I see him smirk at me, I feel like I've been played, "Its your friends dream, right? Will you ruin it?! Dont you realise our fame group increase because of this? Chanyeol told me everything about Yubin, she want to spent the rest of our last year with a marvelous memory before graduate", I'm shock to hear it, I really dont know what to say...