Cooling Down

Wanna bet?

"Jein-ah, gweanchana?", "Ne", "Something happen between you two?", "What do you mean?", I see her think a bit, "While we gathering, DO tell us that Kai cant come, he had another thing to do", that bastard, tch...I still remember what he done to me, be cool Kang Je In...be cool! "Gwaenchana, keogchongmal, Yubin-ah", Yubin stare at me, she's not sure about my answer, "Araso, if you say so, but...if there something wrong, just tell me okay!", while saying, she grab both my shoulder to convince me, then I just smile to her and noding. At least my friend still got her sense, I believe now that no matter what happens to this relationship thing, Yubin will not blinded with her love...*sigh*

Today I choose to go to library to comforting myself, I get myself to read fairytale and love story book...when I read it I get myself a soothing feeling, makes me warm and happy inside, always causing me smile or big grin on my face! "Hey", huh?! When I turn my head I see Kai sitting next to me, luckily he facing me while I read the story so...I still got this happy feeling stuck on my head! "Hey", I smile to him and continue reading, he keep silent for a couple minutes. "Mianhae...", I close my book and start to give attention to him, "Mianhae, Jein-ah...for being rude", while listen to his words, I make myself accommodate and digest every words he say, "Its just there's no girls that chimed my words, I mean if I say or act rude...they just accept it, cry and left", so in other words I already ruin his ego, tch...so typical! "Gwaenchana, Jongin-ah...for me, you just like other human", I see him frowning, "I mean, you just trying to show what you feel inside to others", then he noding a bit, hm...I should leave before this calming aura reach the limit. "Gomawo, Jein-ah", before l leave he hold my hand, "Sure and stay here for a while...I think you need it", I touch his hand that hold my hand then I take my way out from there.

I'm glad he listening to me even it gives me a bit shock, "JEIN-AH!", I turn around and see my girls :

1. Yubin : "Jein-ah, where have you been?", "Staying with my oppa at the library", "Jinjja? That was sweet, Kai surely know how to make a move", I just laughing at her words, "Of course, did you forget...he was a dancing machine!", she laugh and nudge my hand.

2. Sohee : "I'm glad to hear it, I tough Kai was a mean person!", "My oppa was cool, Sohee-ah", "Ani, I just think until now, he not cool but cold except with you...I guess", I chuckle then embrace her shoulder.

3. Lim : "I agree with Sohee, even his presence give me a goosebump!", "Jinjja? Then I'll always make him sit or standing beside you, Scardy cat!", she hit my hand and I just pinch her cheek.

It surprise me, all of them had that opinion about Kai...he's totally got a lot of a negative side from people, he really dont know how to act nicely except the dance...always flawless!