SIX

I try to Remember HIM

JiHye's POV

''HELLO!!!'',EXO came.

''what the...'',Kris oppa saw we're hugging.

''oppa! it's not what you think!!..'',I'm still holding BaekHyun oppa's hands.

Kris oppa walked away and i tried to chase him but,i can't..I'm using wheelchair.

''OPPA!!!!''

''JiHye,let me tell him...don't worry...ChanYeol,take care of her for awhile'',BaekHyun oppa chased Kris oppa.

''i'm sorry....'',I cried.

ChanYeol and the others took me to my room. He then put me on my bed and prepared my dinner. It was kimbap.

''aaahhh~'',Kyungsoo fed me.

''i don't want it...''

''JiHye,you need to eat....if not-''

''IF NOT WHAT??!!!!''

''O_O eeerrmmm...''

''WHY THEY KILLED MY PARENTS??!!!!!! WHY ??!!!! WHY THEY MADE BAEKHYUN OPPA SUFFER???!!!!!!! WHY THEY DON'T KILL ME INSTEAD???!!!!!!!!!''

''JiHye......i'm sorry...''

''why......''

 

Kris's POV

I was at the rooftop with BaekHyun. Have some talk with him. 

''so,what's up? flirt with my sis while i'm gone,huh??''

''Kris hyung,it's nothing..we're just talking..we're-''

''what??? dating?? oh great...''

''no! i told her the truth...about her real family..about i'm her real brother...and she accepted me..''

*What?? so....i think i'm misunderstood =_=*

''uuhh...you tell her the truth? what will happen next...WHAT IF HE REMEMBER KAI??!!!! WHAT IF KAI REMEMBER HER???"

''i didn't told her that...i know she love Kai a lot that time before her accident.I saw Kai crashed her...''

*BANG!!!* the door behind us suddenly slammed by itself. Maybe it's the wind.

 

JiHye's POV

So....that's what happened...I used to love Kai...No wonder i kinda knew him.. He was my crush...Kai...why you hit me with? why you bullied me?why you hate me? why won't you accept me as your girlfriend? why? am i so ugly?