MEMORIES OF KIM JONG IN @ KAI ( KAi POV )

I try to Remember HIM

This is Kai's POV. Before he die. He remember all his memories. READ IT . SUBSCRIBE!!

 

I dreaming about something. It's a long dream. 

-DREAM-

I was sitting on my seat at my old school. Well,lots of girls screaming whenever I look at them. I ignore them because there's a girl in my heart,Wu JiHye. She's a nerd,ugly and always stick a love letter on my locker EVERYDAY. But i love it,I keep it in a box. I locked it so no one can open it. Only me and JiHye can open it. 

Know what? I always hang out with others s because I want to forget JiHye. My friends told me that she's not suits me. I'm too stupid,I believe them. I always bully her. Throw her with my food,splash her with water,push her into the pool,pull her hair,,switch off the light in girl rest room when she's bath. But all I get is he smile. She always forgive me because she loves me. She make me crazy but I'm too stupid,believe what my friends said. 

We have party at night,it's my birthday. I want JiHye as my present. I really want her to come.See her warm smile,recieve her love letter. I'm chatting with my friends and I found JiHye. She's wearing a shirt with long skirt. So pretty. I want to approach her but, my friends bulluying her. She ignore and walk toward me with her smile,JiHye,don't you know how much I love it?

''uumm...Kai...this is for you..'',she gave me a box and as usual and love letter on it.

''ohh..thanks'',I smile. She smile like an idiot like there's no tomorrow.

Then,she left me. She know no one like her here. Especially those girls who are my sasaeng fans. 

The party ended,I open the present that JiHye gave me. It was a small papers with love shape. On the paper is my face. I read the letter.

To: Kim Jong In @ Kai

Hello Kai~ I made this myself! I hope you like it! uumm...I know you hate me but if you don't like it,you can give it back to me. And as usual,I always love you~

Love,

Wu JiHye

Of course I keep it. I put it in my closet and lock it. Everyday,i will play with it. 

Until one day....I invited my friends to my house. They open my closet and they saw JiHye's present.

''WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~Kai~~ you love a NERD GIRL~~!!!'',TaeMin said.

''HEY!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!''

I tried to snatch it but..... TaeMin fall down and the box..all the papers with my face on it were taken by the wind. It blew the papers. NO. THE PRESENT FROM MY LOVE.

Since that day,I have no friend. JiHye always ask me what's wrong but all I did is avoiding her. I love her and I hate seeing her hurt because of me.

I drunk a lot. The s are crazy. Ripping my clothes and.. *IMAGINE YOURSELF*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove. My eyes blur..I can't see what on the road. Then..

*CRASH*

I hit someone but I can't see her/him. My head bleed a lot. 

When I wake up,no one here. I have no parents,no family,no friend.

I remember everything but I act like I didn't remember anyone.

I meet EXO. Wu Yi Fan,JiHye's brother. He's nice,kind,tall,handsome,rich.

Since that day,I'm acting. I always visit JiHye who lost her memories. She always tell story and smile,sometime she sleep on my laps,so beautiful.

But when I know that she's taken by LuHan,I'm hurt a lot. I can't control myself. I become the old me. Who always drunk,sleep with s,just to forget her. But,EXO always with me. They never give up on me.

My last day on earth. I wrote a letter. A love letter for JiHye. I reply all her love lettes. 

I cut my body. I hurt but my heart is more hurt. yes...it's really hurt but my heart more hurt. Then,I'm in heaven.

 

Please,Wu JiHye @ Byun JiHye,always remember that i love you.... forever.. I always beside you to protect you,my love..

 

NOTE- I'm crying when i wrote this ;---------------; WHY AM I SO DRAMATIC TODAY TTTT^TTTT POOR KAI TTT^TTT SORRY FOR KAI'S FAN .;_____; 

AND PLEASE READ MY NEW FANFIC!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331283