15

I try to Remember HIM

JiHye's POV

It's holiday. I decided to sleep the whole day because i can't sleep well during school. Before sleep,I took a peek downstairs,I heard lot's of voices. I saw EXO. No Kai? 

I hide behind the stairs and listen to them.

''Please don't tell JiHye...I love her. When i'm gone,BaekHyun,take good care of her...'',Kris oppa said with his sad voice. Where's he going?

''Kris,i feel guilty if you don't tell her... She'll accept it,trust me...'',SuHo said.

''I can't...i don't want to hurt her....'',what is he talking about???!!!!

''Kris....you still have 2 months..think of it..''

2 MONTHS???? WHAT IS THIS???!!!!! 

I quickly ran upstairs,EXO saw i'm crying.

I slammed the door and and cried on my bed. What is happening? Why? Kris oppa...I know you're not my real brother but still,I love you like I love BaekHyun oppa.

Time pass very fast....

I woke up and i reliazed that it's getting dark. I went outside my room and LuHan was reading book at the living room. He looked at me and smiled,I miss his smile so much. I walked toward him,sat beside him. I don't why i feel warm with him,hugging him. 

''JiHye? hungry??'',he asked.

''hhmm? uummm... not really..''

''I miss you...''

''Miss you more'',I kissed his cheek.He kissed me back. So sweet~

''JiHye.....I....''

''LuHan....What happened to Kris oppa? 2 months?''

''you better ask himself..''

I was tired so i stayed in his hug.I'm inlove with LuHan.. But,i'm scare to tell him. I know he loves me but what if he didn't love me back??

''LuHan...do you still love me?''

''I always love you..I never stop loving you.''

''I love you too~ can we date? I wanna buy our couple rings~couple shirts~couple shoes~ and-''

LuHan suddenly kissed me. I feel like flying~ In heaven. His kiss...... I love it so much.

''aheeeemmm....'',Kai came in. 

But we still kissing,ignoring him.

''EHEEMM!!'',He shouted. So we stopped.

''what?'',LuHan said coldly.

''Dinner is ready'',then he left us.

''LuHan~ let's go~''

''ok~ we'll continue this later~''

''YA!!''

When we eat,me and LuHan keep staring each other,smiling. EXO was like O_O ''what wrong with them?''

I holded his hands and he kissed it. He fed me and i fed him back. After dinner,we cleaned together,then went outside the house.

''I feel safe with you~''

''I'm your superman ok~''

''LuHan...let's go shopping tomorrow,i'm boring~''

''ok...now let's go inside...It's cold!~''

We ran inside the house. He sat together,chatting,playing,cuddling.

But,Kai kept staring at us. I mean,he gave us a death glare. CREEPY.

''Kris oppa~~~~''

''hhmm??'',I hugged him.

''I'm officially with LuHan~ can can can??''

''of course~ as long as you happy~''

''thanks~'',i kissed his cheek and went back to LuHan.

LuHan lay on my lap. I played with his hair while we're staring at each other. I can feel that EXO staring at us but i ignored it. I just wanna be with LuHan.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't sleep because i already slept a lot. I explored LuHan who was sleeping on my laps. He's an angel. I love him. I touched his face to feel the warm.His hands.So big than mine.

 

LuHan's POV

I woke up in the morning,JiHye was cooking in the kitchen with D.O. 

''LuHan!! You're awake!!'',she gave me a morning kiss.

''hehehe~''

''go take a shower! You can wear Kris oppa's shirt!''

I went to shower,then searched for some shirts than suit me. SO BIG. Kris is a gaint.

''LuHan? brealfast is - YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!'',JiHye opened the door then she hugged me.

''huh?''

''LUHAN!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A CUTE KID!!! SO CUTE!!!''

''This shirt is TOO BIG''

''It's ok~~~ you're cute~~'',she pinched my cheek.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and then kissed her. Then we went to the kitchen,eating~

 

I LOVE YOU JIHYE!!!!