The Creepers and Evil Committe.

The Story Behind KPOP
Evil Committee. - Minho
 
 
"Meeting in session," Taemin smirked. "We're starting off with some show and tell. And then Donghae and I have something to show you."

The room went silent as everyone but G-Dragon took their seats. Marching up to the stage, Taemin stood to the side. G-Dragon went up to the microphone.

"Since this is protocol," he said cheekily. "Hello, my name is G-Dragon. You can all call me GD though."

"Hi, G-Dragon," everyone said.

"Two nights ago," he began. "TOP, you guys know TOP, right? Here's a picture in case you don't." The giant white screen filled with a picture of TOP smirking with his arms crossed. "Ah, yeah. He looks good there. Anyway, two days ago my buddy, Taeyang, and I decided to cook some dinner for everyone in our house. We had a minor accident."

"Minor?" Daesung yelled from the crowd. "We're STILL cleaning up the mess."

"You know what, Dae?" G-Dragon said calmly. "That is praise here. I don't care what you say. Anyway, we were making them mac and cheese. Who doesn't love mac and cheese? Well apparently, and Tae-Tae and I didn't know this, when you leave something in the oven longer than an hour things sorta...explode."

Taemin chuckled as he looked over at Taecyeon typing into his laptop. A picture of the mess they made popped into the screen, replacing the cool, collected TOP with and angry, screaming TOP. Yellow and brown cheese was splattered on the walls and cheers came.

"Ahah! Yeaaah~" G-Dragon said bowing. "BUT, I must tell you what TOP did to us. For being considerate, too!"

The room silenced again.

"He grounded us."

Everyone gasped at once, pointing accusingly at the screen. Screaming obscenities at TOP.

"So we got him back. Oh did we get him back good. I will give credit where credit is due. Super Junior members Leetuk, Heechul, and Shindong collaborated last night and," he gave a thumbs up to Taecyeon who quickly showed a slide show of TOP covered in the green powder along with the pictures of all of them posing. "This is what TOP gets."

The cheers were deafening as G-Dragon walked down stage to his seat. Taemin and Donghae quickly went up to the podium. Taecyeon dimmed the lights and everyone hushed.

"We've been working on this for quite a while," Taemin said. "We have something big coming up, they won't see it coming. Payback."

"Having private video conferences for the past month," Donghae said. "We developed something beyond all the things we've done."

"Public humiliation, gentlemen," Taemin grinned at them. "But it will take time."

"We have to make some changes to the stage we will all be performing in next month."

"And these changes are sure to show our fans just exactly who should lead and be defined as responsible in the bands."

"If you would please look at the screen," Donghae said, turning with a smirk. "We're the evil ones for a reason."

"Let's do this."

***

"This is going to be sick!" Daesung said as he walked out with Seunguri.

"Ne," Seunguri replied. "I cannot wait for this."

Taemin watched as Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Donghae got into a car heading for the SuJu dorm. Seungho patted his back as Mir and Thunder pulled into the parking lot to pick him up. Taecyeon gave Taemin the laptop before heading to his own car. Chunji and Kikwang left together, planning on dropping Chunji off at the Teen Top dorm before heading to the B2ST one. Finally G-Dragon opened the car and the Big Bang members left.

Sitting down on the sidewalk Taemin took in a deep breath. Being a leader was difficult. Being a leader, however did not mean that you had to take care of everything. Or anything at all, Onew had shown him that plenty of times.

His phone began to play its usual tune since SHINee had been created. Glancing down he saw Key's name across the screen.

"Yeah?" Taemin said.

"Where are you?" Key's voice came from the phone.

"Somewhere. Where are you?"

"Don't play games with me, Taemin."

"I'm not, hyung," Taemin stood. "I'll be home soon."

***

"There's something we didn't think through," Taemin said quietly.

"What's that?" Donghae said looking up from his sketch.

"Tools," Taemin told him. He tapped a button into his laptop, sending Donghae the link with what they needed.

"Taemin Ah," Donghae said. "We wouldn't have enough money even if all the committee gave money."

"Which is why I was thinking about an alliance," Taemin smirked.

"With?"

"The Creepers, of course."

"Shall we make a guest appearance at their meeting or let GD tell?"

"We'll request the meeting," Taemin said. "We'll play nice."  
 
Creeper Committee. - Onew
 
Junho sat in the chair at the head of the table, a smirk on his face.
 
"Sitting in the boss chair feels AMAZING!" He exclaimed, looking up at Onew who stood at his side.
 
Onew nodded, chuckling. "The feeling never gets old."
 
Junho laughed, and Onew tapped his shoulder. "Out."
 
"Already!?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Why!?"
 
"Everyone is almost here." Onew replied as Junho stood up from the chair. "They can't see I let you sit in the chair."
 
He took a seat, making himself comfortable. He cleared his throat before taking out some files from the breifcase he had.
 
"Oooh~!" Junho squealed, taking the seat next to Onew. "What are we discussing today?"
 
"We're editing photos, discussing what we've accomplished this week, and what we have planned for next week." Onew muttered, going through the papers.
 
The door swung open, and Shindong, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Heechul stormed in.
 
"YO, ONEW." Heechul exclaimed, pushing Junho out the chair that was next to Onew. Junho let out a squeak as he hit the floor.
 
"Ne?" Onew asked, looking up from the paper he held.
 
"I'm here!" He exclaimed, smiling widely.
 
"I can see that." He muttered, looking up to see Doojoon, L. Joe, Taeyang, Thunder, Mir, and G.O. walk in.
 
"Omo." Shindong mumbled, looking at them. "How did you all get here at the same time?"
 
"Carpooled." Taeyang cooly replied, sitting in a chair, and putting his feet up on the table. "We're saving gas."
 
"Onew Hyung's car is powered by chicken grease." Junho said, looking at them. "Why don't you try that?"
 
"No!" Onew quickly exclaimed. "I'm only cool enough to do that."
 
Junho nodded fiercly, and Onew cleared his throat. "Meeting starting now!" He said, pulling out a fried chicken rubber toy out from under the table.
 
Everyone took a seat as Onew smiled.
 
***
 
"This is so fun!" Junho laughed, looking at the picture he just edited. It showed Junsu standing there with a man with a beard behind him, staring at him creepily.
 
Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Heechul couldn't stop giggling over the picture they had edited. Siwon stood there, smiling big, and Heechul, Shindong, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk stood on his shoulder, smiling like creepers.
 
Onew smiled to himself as he watched everyone. He was one great leader.
 
***
 
"I think we have the plan for next week." Onew muttered, chewing on his pen, and staring at the paper he took notes on.
 
Junho nodded quickly. "They sound great, Onew Ah!"
 
"They do." Taeyang laughed, shaking his head. "I can't wait."
"Neither can I." Onew smiled. "Meeting done."
 
Everyone stood up, saying their goodbyes to each other, and left.
 
Onew stayed behind, leaning back in his chair.
 
This was going to be great.
 
No, this was going to be... perfect.