We're the Airheads

The Story Behind KPOP

 

 
MBLAQ
 
 
 
"Guys," Joon said quietly staring at them with his arms crossed. "For the last time, just behave."
 
"Don't worry, Joon," Mir said, throwing his arm around Thunder. "You won't even know we're there."
 
Joon sighed and turned away from their stupid grins. He could only hope they didn't do anything stupid. Could only hope.
 
***
 
"Stop it, Thunder," Mir whispered harshly.
 
Thunder looked back at him and shook his head with a grin. They had begun something and he was going to make sure they finished it. Pressing a final button in the media room he looked at the screen where Joon was giving a speech. The giant screen behind him filled with a picture of Joon in his boxers, covered in syrup,  screaming at Thunder and Mir for another one of their adventures.
 
Mir let out a chuckle at Joon's confused face at the laughter. 
 
"He looks ridiculous," Thunder choked out and switched to another picture. This time it was Joon with a pink apron that said 'World's Best Umma <3' while he waved a spatula wildly.
 
The laughter came louder and Joon finally turned around. Mir and Thunder stopped laughing abruptly.
 
"THUNDER! MIR!" Joon yelled.
 
"Let's go!" Thunder said, grabbing Mir's elbow they ran out of the room.
 
***
 
"Sorry Joon," Thunder and Mir said dully as Joon stood on the backyard's porch.
 
"You're staying out here all day," Joon said. "I'll come back at sunset."
 
"Ne," they mumbled sadly as the door shut on their faces.
 
"Well," Mir said turning around to look at the backyard. "What are we doing?"
 
"No clue," Thunder said. "We can't sneak out because it's like he knows it all."
 
"He's not Jaysus," Mir mumbled. "Well, we're gonna be out here all day so we might as well figure something out.
 
Thunder stared at the tree in front of him, looking at the leaves sway gently with the breeze.
 
"Hey Mir," Thunder said. "You were Romeo for your school play, right?"
 
"Ne," Mir said looking up. "Why?"
 
"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today," Thunder smirked as he climbed up the tree.
 
***
 
Thunder sighed as he rested his head on the branch, twisting his fingers around the leaves as if they were rose petals.
 
"Romeo, Romeo," Thunder said softly. "Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my only love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet."
 
"Shall I hear more," Mir whispered into the tree trunk. "Or shall I speak at this?"
 
"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection," Thunder said as he ran his hands across his wig made of leaves. "Which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself."
 
***
 
"They're not serious," Seungho said from the window. 
 
"I think they are," G.O said with a snort.
 
***
 
"I take thee at thy word," Mir said kneeling down directly under Thunder. "Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth I will never be Romeo."
 
Thunder jumped slightly before glancing down dramatically at Mir. "My ears have yet not drunk a hundred words of thy tongue's uttering, yet I know the sound. Art thou not Romeo, and a Montague?"
 
"Neither, fair maid, if either thee dislike." Mir smirked.
 
***
 
"Oh god," Seungho said laughing. "They're almost done with the whole scene.
 
"This is too good," G.O whispered as he zoomed in on Mir, recording it.
 
***
 
"O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?" Mir said gripping Thunder's wrist.
 
Thunder looked up at him, "What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?"
 
"Th' exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine," Mir whispered looking into Thunder's eyes.
 
"I gave thee mine before thou didst request it, and yet I would it were to give again." Thunder looked away, his wig flowing with him.
 
"Wouldst thou withdra-" 
 
"What the are you doing?" Joon said standing over them.
 
"No-nothing," Thunder said throwing the wig away.
 
Mir blushed and looked up at the sky. 
 
"Psh, not-nothing," he mumbled.
 
"It looked like something to me," Joon said with a glare. "You're not supposed to have fun role playing your little fantasies out here. You're supposed to sit, be quiet, and think about what you did."
 
"Hyung," Mir said. "Don't be ridicu-"
 
"Our fantasies matter!" Thunder yelled dramatically as he stormed into the house. "Mir, honey, let's go!"
 
"Honey?" Joon said raising his eyebrow at Mir.
 
"I'm hot," Mir shrugged. "What can I say."
 
Joon stood in the backyard, looking up he saw Seungho and G.O laughing on the window. It certainly is difficult being the responsible one. 
 
Teen Top
 
"L. Joe!" Niel exclaimed, plopping down on the couch next to him. "Let's go!"
 
"Go?" L. Joe asked, looking at him. "Where could we possibly go? Ricky Ah won't let us out of the house anymore unless we're going to a concert, fan meet, video shoot, bu-"
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Niel said, waving his hand around. "Ricky can't control us."
 
"Actually, he can. Manag-"
 
"FORGET THEM, L. JOE. LET'S GO."
 
"Where?" L. Joe asked, fixing his pink hair.
Niel smirked to himself, and got off the couch.
 
 
***
 
 
"I'll defeat you, Niel!" L. Joe screamed, 
raising his toy noodle in the air
 
"NEVER!" Niel screamed back, trying to balance himself on the small birdbath.
 
L. Joe smacked Niel across the face with the toy, and Niel let out a shriek, losing his balance, and landing in the rose bushes.
 
"HOLY FUUUUU-" Niel screamed.
 
The owner of the house looked outside her window, seeing the two boys run around while screaming and laughing. She quickly grabbed her phone, and dialed a number.
"Hello, Mrs. Park." A voice on the other end said. "I'll be right over."
 
 
***
 
 
L. Joe hid behind a bush as he looked around for Niel. His eyes were squinted as he held the toy noodle close to his side.
"Where are you, Niel?" He muttered, moving the hair out his eyes.
 
"Right here." A voice behind him said.
L. Joe whirled around, seeing Niel standing there with.. Ricky holding him by his shirt collar.
 
"Oh, ." He muttered.
 
 
***
 
 
"To your rooms. Now." Ricky said as they entered the house.
 
L. Joe and Niel ran up the stairs, and entered their rooms which were right next to each other. Niel moved the chair that was against the wall, revieling a big hole in the wall.
 
"You there, L. Joe?" He whispers into it.
 
"Ne." A whisper replied.
 
"Good." Niel said, leaning against the wall. 
 
"We're getting them back, right?"
 
"Totally."
 
Niel smirked to himself. "We'll get them back real good."
 
Big Bang
 
G-Dragon stood in front of the mirror, pulling on his golden gloves he pursed his lips for a second. Fixing a strand of his hair, he let out a sigh. Grabbing the black ski mask next to him he pulled it on, tucking his golden hair into the cap carefully. Grabbing his phone he quickly texted Taeyang to inform him of the plan.
 
He pulled on his black boots and laced them up. His phone vibrated and he picked it up. 
 
Meet you in five.
 
He nodded and pulled on his bullet proof vest. This was going to be fun. 
 
***
 
"Hey TOP," Taeyang said as he passed by TOP, "Bye TOP."
 
TOP looked over and rolled his eyes before returning to his book. This was pretty normal, in a few hours he would get a phone call, go to his car, and drive for some long period of time to get to the two of them. Always the two of them. He could get up right now and stop it, after all G-Dragon wouldn't do anything without Taeyang to help him. The book is getting good though, he thought grimly. 
 
"Oh what the hell," TOP murmured, "Its not as if I can stop them from doing it at some point later on. Might as well let them get over it."
 
***
 
G-Dragon grinned as Taeyang got into the car, starting up the engine. He made the car purr with life before they took off in direction of the SuJu dorm.
 
***
 
"Hey Heechul," Shindong said looking up from the test tube. "When are GD and Taeyang getting here?"
 
"I'm not sure," Heechul murmured, he raised the temperature in the bunsen burner. "Soon though, GD texted me about ten minutes ago."
 
Leetuk walked by with a beaker, handing it to Heechul he sat down on the chair across from him. "Are we ready."
 
"Two more minutes and we will be," Shindong said. "This is one of the only things that I know how to do."
 
"Its a good thing we're not stupid on this," Heechul grinned and switched off the bunsen burner.
 
"GUYS!" G-Dragon yelled as he walked into the room. "We're here."
 
"GD!" Heechul yelled running up to him.
 
"My name is G G G G baby baby," G-Dragon sang, "GD GD baby baby."
 
Taeyang walked by and slapped the back of his head. "Stop being so conceited. Are we ready."
 
"Done," Shindong said looking up. "Let's get this show on the road."
 
***
 
"Why are we targeting TOP's kitchen," Heechul asked as he set the small packet inside of the oven.
 
"Because he grounded me and Teayang," G-Dragon muttered, taking off his ski mask he bit on his bottom lip. "TOP deserves to be punished."
 
"Why would he be allowed to punish grown men," Taeyang muttered.
 
"Psh," Shindong scoffed, "Tell us about it. Siwon is always on our asses about everything."
 
"He's coming," Leetuk whispered, running out of the kitchen they hid on the bushes.
 
***
 
"And finally," TOP murmured in his deep voice. "We set the oven to 350 degrees and wait for thirty minu-"
 
BOOOM!
 
"Oh." 
 
***
 
"He's covered in green powder," Heechul said chuckling. 
 
"It was supposed to be pink," Shindong frowned. 
 
"Doesn't matter," Taeyang said as he snapped pictures.
 
"Okay, pose," Shindong said. 
 
***
 
"I'm killing them," TOP said quietly. "Slowly. Painfully."
 
Snapping out his phone he dialed G-Dragon's number. 
 
You want fame, playing your stupid little games. You should check your girls phone that's my face on the frame.
 
"Got you." 
 
Stepping out into the backyard he found G-Dragon and Taeyang sitting and sipping on some tea.
 
"Great night out, isn't it, Tae-Tae?" G-Dragon murmured.
 
"It certainly is, GD," Taeyang replied.
 
"The stars are just far too bright tonight."
 
"In this moonlight you look even more beautiful."
 
"Oh, you don't have to tell me I already know."
 
"It would be nice if you returned a compliment once in a while."
 
"Ba-"
 
"Get in the house," TOP's deep voice interrupted.
 
"Why?" They both said looking back, biting on some cherries.
 
"Get. In."
 
"No~" they sang.
 
"Alright," TOP muttered. "I'll just get into your fan page and post those videos of you two dancing in your boxers to Oh!"
 
"We're coming!" They yelled as they marched into the kitchen.
 
B2ST
 
Doojoon balanced himself on the arm of the couch, and looked down at Kikwang. 
 
"Hand it over." He said, reaching his arm down. 
 
Rolling his eyes, Kikwang handed him the spoon that was on the coffee table. Doojoon took it, and looked up. Setting it on his nose carefully, he began to balance it and hummed quietly to himself. 
 
"Hyung Ah, you look silly." Yoseob giggled. "Get down." 
 
"Aniyo." Doojoon muttered, making sure not to fall. "I have to beat Onew's time." 
 
"Time?" 
 
"Ne." 
 
"Whataya mean, Hyung?" 
 
"Me and Onew are having a competition to see who can do this longer." 
 
"Ah, okay.." Yoseob replied, getting off the couch, and running upstairs. 
 
*** 
 
"Hyung?" Yoseob asked, walking into Junhyung's room. 
 
Junhyung looked up from his laptop. "Ne?" 
 
 
"I'm worried about Doojoon Hyung." Yoseob muttered, sitting on the bed. 
 
Junhyung laughed. "We all are." 
 
"Im serious, hyung! I think he's...special." Junhyung chuckled, shaking his head.
 
"He is."
 
Yoseob sighed, flopping onto the bed. "We needa get him help."
 
*** 
 
"HYUNG." Kikwang yelled, startling Doojoon. He fell off the couch, and let out a yelp. 
 
"Damn it, AJ." Doojoon muttered, rubbing his head. "Whataya want?" 
 
"Money."
 
"What.. Why?" 
 
"I'm meeting up with some guys." 
 
"Guys..?" 
 
"Yea. Money now?"
 
Doojoon sighed, pulling out his puppy printed wallet. He pulled out a few bills, and handed it to him. "Here."
 
Kikwang took it, running out the door, and Doojoon stood there. He picked the spoon off the floor, and stood on the arm of the couch again. Balancing the spoon on his nose, he started to count: 
 
"One missisippi, two missisippi, three missisippi." 
 
 
SuJu
 
"That was fun," Shindong said, going through the pictures laughing at the one of Leetuk holding his hand up making it seem as if TOP was tiny and on his hand. 
 
"Ne," Heechul said as he climbed the kitchen counter. "Now, for the Siwon Prank of the Day."
 
***
 
"Donghae," Leetuk said stepping into the room. "We need your help."
 
Donghae looked up from his blue prints, pursing his lips he glanced at his web conference. Taemin was in the screen, he raised his eyebrow and waved Leetuk forward.
 
"What is it hyung?" Donghae said as he scribbled something into a notebook.
 
"Its time for us to prank Siwon and we heard something very interesting"
 
"Which was?" Taemin smirked.
 
"This is kinda awkward," Leetuk laughed. Leaning into the webcam he looked at Taemin. "Dongsaeng, you two are strange."
 
"We're having a conference," Taemin said slightly annoyed. 
 
"Yeah, so can we get over this," Donghae said looking up as he covered up his plans.
 
"We want you to kiss Siwon."
 
"Wh-wh-"
 
"Wait, kiss Siwon?" Taemin said leaning into his webcam. "Aren't you doing that for the drama?"
 
"We-well, yes, but I certainly don't wanna do it more than once," Donghae said quietly.
 
"Do it," Taemin smirked. "We need a distraction."
 
"But!"
 
"No but's," Taemin smiled. "I'll wait for a report." The screen went blank and Donghae spun around.
 
"Let's do this."
 
***
 
"Get the camera," Heechul muttered. "Kissing Siwon isn't that bad."
 
"You would know," Donghae muttered. 
 
"Just go," Heechul sneered at him.
 
"Hey Siwon!" Donghae yelled.
 
"Oh he-"
 
Donghae grabbed Siwon by the shoulders, pulling him towards him he kissed him full on the lips. Siwon's eyes widened, trying to push him off. Donghae heard the camera snapping and bit Siwon's lip before letting go.
 
"See ya!" 
 
"Wh-what just happened?" Siwon muttered, rubbing his lips with his sleeve furiously.
 
 
 
SHINee
 
 
 
 Taemin whirled around in his chair, an evil smirk on his face. The plan him and Donghae were making was great. He let out a slight chuckle before grabbing the can of coke off his computer desk. Minho walked by, glancing into Taemin's room to find his dongsaeng smirking to himself. 
 
 
"Minnie?" Minho asked, peeking his head in. Taemin looked up. 
 
"What did I say about calling me Minnie, Hyung Ah?" 
 
"Mianhae." Minho said before walking in. "But, why are you smiling like that?"
 
 Taemin looked at his hyung, grabbing the papers he took notes on, and shoved them in his pants. "None of your buisness."
 
 Minho nodded. "Okay." He said, and walked out. 
 
Letting out a sigh, Taemin threw his head back. Being evil sure was hard work. 
 
*** 
 
"Crikey, mate!" Onew yelled in a harsh whisper, looking through binoculars. He was looking at a bucket of chicken that sat on the other side of the room. "Look at that beauty!" 
 
Key walked in, and looked down at his leader that was laying on the floor. 
 
Onew started to army crawl as Key cleared his throat. "Oh, hey, Key." Onew said, looking up at him, and then continued to army crawl. 
 
Key scoffed. "What are you doing?" 
 
"Playing."
 
 "Playing?" 
 
"Ne~." 
 
"You're 24, hyung, you're not supposed to play." 
 
"Shut up, Key." Onew muttered, and preteded to tackle the bucket of chicken, causing it to spill all over the floor. Onew let out a shriek. "NO!!"
 
 Key stared for a while before walking out the room. Jaysus, Onew was special
 
2PM
 
"Creeper." Nichkhun mumbled, looking at Junho who laid on the floor, his sticking up in the air. He scooted across the floor like a caterpillar, and let out laid wails.
 
Junsu stood over him, his arms crossed over his chest. "Junho." He muttered, sighing. "Get up."
 
 
"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YES!" Junho screamed, then let out a loud wail.
 
"You know you're not allowed out of the house after 6." Junsu replied, rubbing his temples.
 
"I DON'T CARE. I WANNA GO. I WANNA SEE ONEW, EUNHYUK, G.O., TAEY-"
 
"FINE, FINE." Junsu exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "GO!"
 
Quickly, Junho sat up. "Really!?"
 
"Ne. Get out. Now." He muttered, pointing to the door.
 
Junho let out a squeal as he ran to the door. Chansung showed up next to Junsu's side, on the cherry lollipop he had gotten earlier.
 
"You know.." Chansung muttered, looking at Junsu. "That wasn't a very smart move."
 
"I know, Chansung, I know." Junsu sighed before walking up the stairs. "I just don't wanna deal with him."
 
***
 
Junho sat in his car, and pulled out his phone. He quickly dialed a number, and put the phone to his ear.
 
"Annyeong?" A voice said after a few rings.
 
"Onew?" Junho asked.
 
"Ne?"
 
"I'm on my way."
 
Onew chuckled. "Perfect."