We Join for a Mutual Cause

The Story Behind KPOP

 

The Responsible Committee - Minho
 
Joon  stood between Siwon and Hyunseung in front of the door to their meeting home.Taking out the key he opened the door and they walked in quietly. Siwon ran to turn on the lights while Hyunseung took out the laptop and set it up to the projector. 
 
Joon set his brief case on the table and propped it open. Taking out some forms he placed two in three tables and three on the front one. The front door cracked open and Minho and Key walked in, taking off their hats. Taking a seat they quickly began to fill our the sheet, consulting each other from time to time. 
 
Ricky and CAP were the ones to come in next quickly followed by TOP and Junsu their ride. They sat and filled out their forms quietly as well. After a moment Joon cleared his throat and they all looked up. 
 
"Hey," he said. "We're about to get started and I just know we all had a long week. You guys saw what Thunder and Mir did, of course."
 
Everyone murmured in agreement. Hyunseung ran to Joon's left side and sat down, typing quietly on the laptop. Siwon sank down on the chair to the right of Joon and folded his hands together.
 
"So let's just see if anyone wants to share anything first off."
 
CAP and Ricky spoke quietly to each other before Ricky stood.
 
"Uh, yeah, hyung," he muttered. "First off, I'm really sorry about the photo incident with Mir and Thunder." Joon nodded with a small smile. "L. Joe and Niel are always, ALWAYS the one's that get in trouble. And I really don't even know where the hell they get their ideas from and last.. last we-week."
 
He broke down into tears, standing CAP rubbed his donsaeng's back soothingly. 
 
"Mrs. Park, again?" Joon  asked knowingly.
 
"Why? WHY IS IT ALWAYS WITH HER, HYUNG, WHY?!"
 
CAP covered Ricky's mouth, pulling him back down on the seat. 
 
"They were playing on her bird baths," CAP said, rolling his eyes. "With pool noodles. Niel was covered in thorns. And L. Joe...I won't even get started on him. We owe Mrs. Park a lot of money in damages."
 
"Manager hyung," Ricky choked out. "He can't keep paying. I mean, we only have a few songs out an-"
 
"We need to find a way to control them and quick," CAP said.
 
"We do. We will," Joon answered. "But this can't be rushed."
 
"Ne," TOP said from his table. "GD and Taeyang are out of control. Daesung and Seungri are a bit more private on what they do."
 
"What happened this time?" Minho asked. 
 
"I'm not entirely sure," TOP replied pulling off his hoodie, he exposed his arms, neck, and shoulders. "They made the oven explode with something...green." His skin had various stains in different shades of green. "We have a photo shoot soon, and this stuff won't come off."
 
Siwon cleared his throat before speaking, "Were...were Heechul, Shindong, and Leetuk around when this happened by any chance?"
 
"No...why?" TOP raised his eyebrow.
 
"Well.." Siwon muttered.
 
"I can't be sure though," TOP said after a second. "I KNEW they weren't clever enough to pull this off."
 
"Ne," Siwon said. "Just use some salt water and it come right off."
 
"Well, as for us," Key said. "Nothing that major has happened. Onew is still the same he's been, playing with fried chicken."
 
"Taemin has been acting weird, though," Minho said. "Last night I walked by his room and he was sitting on his desk with his laptop and papers around him, smiling in a scary way. When I asked what he was doing he just shoved his papers into his pants and told me to leave."
 
"Mwo?" Key muttered. "That is strange."
 
"What about Jonghyun?" Hyunseung asked them.
 
"We...don't know," Key muttered, narrowing his eyes.
 
"Did we see him at all yesterday?" Minho asked wide eyed. 
 
"No..."
 
"Oh ."
 
They both stood, pulling their hats on and ran.
 
"Sorry, Joon! We gotta ru-"
 
The door slammed shut.
 
"Okay," Siwon muttered. "Well, I had a very confusing experience, to say the least I was in the hall going to my room when Donghae walked up to me and.."
 
"What?" Junsu asked wide eyed.
 
"He kissed me," Siwon grimaced. "And he...bit my lip."
 
"Omo?" Ricky mumbled. "Homoual tendencies?"
 
"You mean Heechulian tendencies," TOP teased. 
 
Joon cracked a smile and patted Siwon on the back. "We gotta figure out something soon."
 
 
***
 
"Okay, Ricky," TOP sat next to him. "When CAP isn't around to help you it's quite simple what you have to do." Ricky nodded, listening to TOP carefully. "Threaten their man pride."
 
"Mwo?" Ricky asked a bit confused.
 
"Lemme show you something," TOP pulled out his phone and set it on the table. "These are quite handy," he brought the screen to life and flipped through his videos, finally clicking on one. "And when you live in the same house as someone, their natural tendencies seem to come to light. You just gotta make sure you're there when it happens."
 
The screen filled up with G-Dragon and Taeyang standing in front of the television in their boxers and socks. G-Dragon had on a Hello Kitty print on his while Taeyang had Winnie the Pooh. Ricky giggled at the sight. 
 
"Ready?" G-Dragon's voice said. 
 
"Ne," Taeyang replied, popping his knuckles and neck, he rolled his shoulders and jumped from side to side a few times. 
 
"Let's do this," G-Dragon yelled.
 
The television set came on and the Oh! video by SNSD came on. They set their bodies on a starting position and began to act out the video. Knowing every move and word. Taeyang sand loudly, ad G-Dragon made background vocals.
 
"Oh Shishus," Ricky mumbled. 
 
"I know," TOP smirked. 
 
"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Taeyang sang.
 
"Ah, ah, ah, ah~" G-Dragon continued.
 
The screen went blank and they high fived before falling to the floor. 
 
 
***
 
"It's pretty effective actually," Joon said, drawing a sketch of his backyard. "It's almost like keeping pets. You see back here." He pointed at a spot. "I have some water and cookies for them. Over here there's a tree to provide shade from the sun, and they have all this space to just...run."
 
"So, it works?" Siwon, CAP, and Junsu stared at the model.
 
"Ne," Joon muttered. "As long as they know how to keep themselves distracted."
 
"How so?" CAP asked, his chin thoughtfully. 
 
"Well," Joon said. "Mir and Thunder were acting out Romeo and Juliet last time."
 
"Mwo?" Junsu laughed. "Who was who?"
 
"Mir was Romeo," Joon laughed as well. "And Thunder was Juliet. He even had a wig made of leaves."
 
"My band mates would think its a party," Siwon muttered.
 
"If I'm understanding this correctly," CAP muttered. "That's exactly the point."
 
"Yeah," Joon said. "To punish them, but let them think it isn't a punishment. I've heard them call it The Prison, but they don't mean it."
 
***
 
"That went well," Siwon said, turning off the lights.
 
"Ne," Hyunseung said slipping the laptop into it's case. Joon nodded as he pulled on his gloves. 
 
They watched as TOP, Junsu, Ricky, and CAP got into their car, driving away. Siwon clapped his hands once, and saluted Joon and Hyunseung. 
 
"Later!" he said running to his car.
 
Hyunseung slung the laptop case onto his shoulder and walked to his own car. Joon took a deep breath, shivering as he looked up at the night ski. Locking the house door he went into his own car as well.
 
 
***
 
 
"Mir~" Thunder sand into the house. "Oh, Mir~ Come out, come out, wherever you are~"
 
Mir glanced into the room and sneaked away. He pulled out a water gun from behind the couch, making his way back to where Thunder was looking for him.
 
"Mir~" Thunder continued. "Come on, Mir! You can't hide forever."
 
"I'm not," Mir said darkly.
 
"Huh?!" Thunder spun around quickly, the water splashing against him as Mir continued to shoot. Running to the kitchen Thunder slipped against the tiles. Sliding all the way under the table he pulled out his own water gun.
 
"I would stop right there if I were you," Thunder said darkly. 
 
"Oh really?" Mir asked with a smirk.
 
"Really," Thunder nodded, standing up. "You see dongsaeng, this isn't your ordinary water gun."
 
"I think it is," Mir sneered. 
 
"You want to find out?" Thunder glared. 
 
"After you ear this!" Mir shouted as he shot the gun at Thunder again.
 
"Terrible decision!" Thunder shot his own water gun and red, thick liquid shot out. Mir stopped suddenly, staring down at the stain in his chest.
 
"Ke-ketchup?" he asked quietly.
 
"Ne," Thunder smirked.
 
"Oh, it's on!" Mir muttered, running to the fridge.
 
 
***
 
 
"Hurry! Hurry!" G.O said.
 
"I'm coming! Just let me get the camera," Seungho whispered. 
 
They ran into the kitchen and began snapping pictures of Thunder and Mir throwing food at each other and posed occasionaly. 
 
"Okay," Seungho muttered. "let's go. Joon will be home soon."
 
"ers," G.O chuckled as they ran back upstairs.
 
 
***
 
 
Thunder was straddling Mir's chest, opening the bottle of syrup he gave a battle cry, emptying the contents  all over Mir. Pineapple juice dripped from Thunder's hair as Mir struggled under him to get free.
 
"Say I'm hotter, smarter, a better rapper, and cooler," Thunder yelled. "Oh, also that I'm great with girls!" 
 
"NEVER!" Mir yelled.
 
"DO IT!"
 
"NO!"
 
" SAY IT MIR OR I'LL-"
 
"You'll what?" Joon's menacing voice came into the kitchen as it filled with light. 
 
"Jo-Joon?" Mir whimpered.
 
"Hm," Joon sighed. "Thunder get off him." Thunder quickly got up, wiping the chocolate, cake, and juice from his face. "Mir, stand up." Mir got to his feet and swallowed, glancing down at his icing, flour, and strawberry covered hands. "go clean up. We'll talk when you're done."
 
They ran out of the kitchen.
 
"We're in deep ," Mir mumbled.
 
"Deep, deep ," Thunder agreed.
 
The Creepers and Evils - Onew
 
Onew sat in his room, looking out his window as he thought. He needed some new ideas for the next meeting and fast.

There was a knock at the door. “Hyung Ah?”

Onew looked up, seeing Taemin at the door. “Omo. Hey, Minnie.”

“Hyung.” Taemin started, stepping into his leader’s room, and closing the door behind him. “We need to talk.”

Onew stared at Taemin, a little weirded out. “Mwo?”

Taemin sighed, walking closer to Onew. “I know, hyung.”

“Know?” Onew asked, scooting the computer chair he sat in further away from Taemin. “Are you trying to me?”

Taemin laughed, shaking his head. “Aniyo.”

“Then what?”

“I know about the meetings.” Taemin said as an evil smirk spread across his face.

“M-Meetings? What meetings?” Onew asked, trying to play dumb.

“Ne. There’s no hiding it from me, hyung.” Taemin sat on Onew’s bed. “But, I’ll let you in on a little secret. 

“H-Huh?”

“I have my own group.”

“Group?”

“Ne. Like, how you guys are the creepers? Well, we’re the evils.”

“Who exactly is ‘we’?”

“Too many to name. Anyways, I wanted to ask you something.” Taemin said, leaning in closer to his hyung.

Onew scooted back a little. “Depends on what it is.” He said, raising an eyebrow.

“I want to join forces.” Taemin whispered, staring Onew dead in the eyes. “The creepers and the evils. Imagine how well we’d work together.”

Onew nodded, looking up slightly, and thinking. They would work well together. They’d be perfect. 

“What are we doing?” He asked, a little curious.

“Embarrassing them.”

“Who?”

“The responsible ones, of course.”

Onew nodded. “Fine. But, one thing.”

“Anything.” Taemin smirked.
***

“Hello, welcome to The Creepers and The Evils Meeting.” Onew said, standing in the doorway, and greeting Taecyeon, G-Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri. “I’m Lee Jinki, the leader of The Creepers. I have a few questions for you.”

They nodded, a bit confused.

“First one.” Onew announced, clearing his throat. “Do you love fried chicken?”

“Uh… ne?” They replied in unison.

“Good, good.” Onew said, smiling. “Now, do you promise to always love chicken, and to respect it? To always cook it to perfection, and season it carefully?”

They sighed. “Ne.”

“Very well.” He said, stepping out their way. “Enjoy.”

Stepping in, they all quickly jogged over to Taemin who stood on the other side of the room.

“What the hell was that, Taemin?” Taecyeon asked, gesturing to Onew who was now greeting Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Seungho, and Chunji.

“It was part of the deal.” Taemin sighed, shaking his head. “But we got ‘em on our side, so that’s all that matters.”

Taecyeon groaned. “They’re such weirdos.” He said, looking over the crowd of people.

“I know, Taecyeon.” Taemin sighed. “Just shut up. We need help.”

“Fine.”

“MEETING IN SESSION.” Onew screamed, standing at the head of the table. “Mr. Lee, please join me.” He said, pointing to Taemin.

Taemin nodded, jogging over to Onew’s side. They both watched as everyone took a seat.

“Okay, creepers.” Onew said, smiling. “Nice to see all of you again. Today, I, your leader, has decided to join forces with the evils.”

The creepers looked over at the evils, nodding once. 

“We have a plan.” Onew continued. “We’re destroying the responsible ones.” He announced, pulling out his fried chicken toy from under the table, and pointing to the screen on the wall. A picture of Joon, Key, Ricky, Junsu, TOP, Hyunseung, Siwon, Cap, and Minho showed up on it. Everyone ooh’d and ahh’d as Onew smirked to himself. “I’ll let Taemin take it from here.” He said, taking a seat.

Taemin stood from his chair, and pulled out some papers from a file he held. “Here’s the plan.” He said, setting them on the table.

***

“That seems like it’ll cost a lot of money, Hyung Ahs.” L. Joe said, looking at Taemin and Onew.

Taemin frowned a little. “It will, but I believe we can raise the money.”

“How?” Shindong asked, raising an eyebrow. “They give us no money.”

Everyone started to chatter, trying to find a way. Onew sighed, hitting his fried chicken toy against the table, and it made a squeaking noise.

“PEOPLE, PEOPLE.” He exclaimed, rolling his eyes. “You know Lee Jinki always has the answer.”

“Mwo?” Taemin asked, looking at him. “You have a solution?”

“Of course, Minnie.”

“What is it?” Taemin asked, sitting back in his chair. A curious look on his face.

“Simple.” Onew said, smiling. “Two words. M-”

“If you say ‘make chicken’, we’re not doing it, Hyung.” Taemin suddenly said.

“N-”

“And we won’t make chicken flavored chap stick.”

“Tha-”

“Or shoes with chicken printed all over them.” Doojoon said.

“Or make chicken scented teddy bears.” Leeteuk quickly added.

“Or ch-”

“I WAS GONNA SAY MALE STRIPPERS.” Onew suddenly shouted, face red from anger.

Everyone stared at him, silent.

“MWO!?” They screamed in unison.