Forever Yoong

A Step Off Average

Yoona woke up and found herself still in the hospital.

Yoona: Man this place is boring! All I can do is eat and sleep all day. –smiles evilly- I guess I’ll change my schedule neh? Kekeke.

Yoona saw an empty wheelchair next to her hospital bed. She summed up all the strength left in her body and lifted herself off the bed with her left arm and leg. She fell right on top of the wheelchair and felt a sharp pain in her right arm, leg, and her head but thought “It’s ok Yoona it hurts a bit but it’s totally worth it.”       Her head was bleeding a little but she ignored it and started wheeling herself out of the room.

After a delicious and filling meal, the SNSD members decided to go in and check on how Yoona was doing and if she remembered any more of them.

Sooyoung: Man that was a great restaurant. We should go there again sometime. And bring Yoong too!

Yuri: Yeah Yoong would love i- WHERE’S YOONA???!

Taeyeon: Yul calm down! She might be getting treated again. Sheesh you always worry way too much.

Yuri: What can I say? She’s the first half of YOONYul.

Taeyeon: And YoonTae.

Seohyun: YoonHyun too!

Sunny: And YoonSun.

Jessica: YoonSic also.

Tiffany: YoonFany!

Hyoyeon: But Yoong and I are the YoonHyodings!

Sooyoung: SooNa anyone?

Taeyeon: Alright alright we get it guys. Let’s go see where she is now by asking her doctor.

SNSD: Right!

Jessica: Uh excuse me do you know where patient Im Yoona is?

Doctor: I thought she was resting in her room. We have completed all tests and treatments needed today.

SNSD: WHAT? THEN SHE REALLY IS MISSING!

-with Yoona-

Yoona: Waaah that butterfly is so pretty.

Yoona was rolling around Seoul in the wheelchair half bandaged up with her head still bleeding. The loss of blood made her light-headed but more joyful.

Yoona: Weee! Wheelchairs are fun! Too bad my arm’s broken. If it were’nt I’d be going even faster!

All of a sudden Yoona approched a hill and started rolling down it really fast. Since she has now lost a lot of blood from her head, she wasn’t in her right mind and didn’t care about speeding down the hill.

Yoona: -rolling down the hill- WHEEEEEE!

To bystanders thought she looked like a retarded mummy whose head split open rolling down the hill in a wheelchair really quickly. Unfortunately, one bystander at the bottom of the hill didn’t notice Yoona until she collided with him.

Bystander and Yoona: Owww.

Yoona: Kekeke that hurt. Hi stranger are you alright?

Bystander: Yeah I’m ok. Watch where you’re going next time. –notices Yoona is all bandaged up and out of her wheelchair- Oh um I’ll help you back on. Omo! You’re head’s bleeding! And your right arm is all scraped up now!

Yoona: Thanks and yeah kekeke. Don’t worry about it it’s nothing.

Bystander: You sure? You look kinda beaten up.

Yoona: I’m fine. My name’s Yoona! You are?

Bystander: I’m Lee Seunggi. What are you doing rolling around Seoul? Shouldn’t you be in the hospital?

Yoona: Neh but its sooo boring in there! All you do is eat, sleep, and poop. So I decided to wander around…well wheel around I guess kekeke.

Seunggi: -laughs at how adventurous and choding-like Yoona was- May I come with you?

Yoona: -smiles- Of course! Oooh look! The butterfly’s back! –wheels her wheelchair to chase it-

Seunggi laughs and chases after Yoona.

-With SNSD-

Jessica: Where could that choding have gone?

Hyoyeon: Lots of places actually.

Yuri: She couldn’t have gone far. She’s…er…..you know…..broken.

Sunny: Hey guys look at that kid in the wheelchair!  It looks like a half wrapped mummy going extremely fast down that hill.

Sooyoung: Hahaha that’s totally something Yoong would do.

Seohyun: -looks closer- Unnies that is Yoong! ….I mean Yoona unnie! That’s her!

Taeyeon: Come on guys! We gotta go get her!

Tiffany: -giggles- Sorry Tae we’re all just laughing at how funny Yoong is.

Yuri: Ppalli! We might lose her again!

The girls rush out of the hospital and run straight down the hill looking for Yoona. While going down the hill, Taeyeon noticed a trail of blood.

Taeyeon: D-do you think this is Y-yoong’s?

Jessica: Let’s follow it.

Sunny: But what if it’s not Yoong’s but a psycho murderer’s?

Taeyeon: Fine we’ll split up then. Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri come with me to follow the trail. Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun go look around the hospital area. We’ll call each other if we find Yoong ok?

SNSD members: Neh!

With that, they split up worried, searching for their broken sister. Some 2super members saw the second group wondering around the hospital and confronted them.

Sungmin: Bunny what are you and the girls doing out here? And where’s Yoona?

Sunny: We checked Yoona’s room and found her missing.  We thought the doctors were examining her but no. It seems she left so now SNSD split up. Half of us are looking around here while the tougher girls are following that blood trail.

Guys: Whoa…that’s…well..a lot.

Girls: Yup.

Taecyeon: Well I guess we’ll split up too. We must find my Yoong.

Donghae: Dude she’s not yours yet.

Taecyeon: Fine fine. Let’s just go.

Leeteuk: Ok we’ll split up and stay with our girlfriends neh?

Yesung: What about the loners?

Leeteuk: Oh well um you guys could follow the trail with us.

Kyuhyun and Donghae: neh…

Siwon: Wait hyung, aren’t you single too?

Leeteuk: -smiles- As of today nope.

Wooyoung: Congrats dude! Who?

Nichkhun: Wait don’t tell me…..Victoria?

Leeteuk: Yup.

Guys: Grats hyung!

Nichkhun: Hey Taecyeon aren’t you gonna con- what the? Where’d he go?

Eunhyuk: Didn’t you see him take off like ten minutes ago when he said “Let’s just go.”?

Donghae: Man that guy does really care for Yoong.

Kyuhyun: Yup.

Leeteuk: Let’s go.

-With Yoona and Seunggi-

Yoona: Hahaha! This is fun! Why didn’t I do this earlier?

Seunggi: Are you sure that’s safe?

Yoona: Nope but I know oppa will catch me if it’s not right?

Seunggi: Huh?

Yoona: Here I GOOOOOO!

Yoona was on top of a jungle gym in her wheelchair and just pushed off rolling onto a big, winding, slide.  Seungi was standing on the ground admiring Yoona’s playfulness until she pushed onto the slide.

Seunggi: Yoona! Yoona! WAIT!

-With SNSD group 1-

Taeyeon: Hmm this trail is heading towards the park.

Jessica: Poor Yoong must be totally light-headed now since she lost so much blood.

Yuri: What if she’s not in her right mind?

Taecyeon: Hey girls!

The girls turned around to find Taecyeon running towards them panting.

Sooyoung: Oppa what are you doing here?

Jessica: Isn’t it obvious? He’s looking for his Yoong too.

Taecyeon: As much as I’d love to say that’s true, its not.

Yuri: Awws it’ll come true soon. Just wait until Yoona’s ready ok?

Taecyeon: Yeah. We’d better hurry and find her though. According to this long trail, Yoong’s lost a lot of blood and is probably not in her right mind right now.

Taeyeon: Wait do you hear that? “Here I GOOOOOOO!”

Taecyeon: That’s Yoona!!!!!!!!

The group run to the jungle gym with Taecyeon leading. As soon as they got there, they saw a wheelchair going at an extreme speed down a wide spiraling slide.  A second later, Yoona flew out of the wheelchair towards the man watching her before.  Yoona landed safely into the man’s arms while the wheelchair landed in Taecyeon’s arms.

Yoona: Hahaha oppa that was fun. Thanks for catching meh zzzzzzz.

Seunggi: Huh? Yoona?

Taecyeon: -puts wheelchair on the ground- Thanks for catching and taking care of her for us.  I can take her from here.

Seunggi: [so she is taken] Oh yeah sure of course. No problem. –hands sleeping Yoona to Taceyeon-

Sooyoung: How did Yoong fall asleep just like that?

Taeyeon: It must have been the serious loss of blood from her head taking a toll on her. C’mon let’s bring her back to the hospital.

Yuri: Oh by the way what’s your name?

Seunggi: I’m Lee Seungi.

Yuri: Well thank you very much Seunggi-sshi you practically saved Yoona’s life. –bows-

Seunggi: Oh it was no problem really. She’s a cute, adventurous girl. I was kinda worried when I saw her rolling down the hill in her…condition. So take good care of her for me. Oh and by the way, you should check that scrape on her right arm. She got it when she collided into me at the bottom of the hill.

Taeyeon: [wow this stranger just met Yoong a while ago and cares for her so much already!] Ah ye thanks so much. And you can come visit her in Seoul Hospital if you like but we have to get Yoong back before something severe happens. Annyeong Seunggi-sshi!

They all rushed Yoona back to the hospital and the doctors examined Yoona’s condition.  They all waited in deep worry until the examination light turned off and a doctor came out.

Doctor: Hello again. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you brought Yoona in before anything severely severe. The bad news is that Yoona is still in a severe condition. She has lost an imense amount of blood from the wound in her head and a scrape on her right arm. The scrape was pretty deep and her head injury has become even worse so she has lost some memories and she must undergo surgery again. However this time….this time…..she only has a 33% chance of living.

Everyone: WHAT?!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gahhhh Yoong's condition is getting worse!

Sorry readers/subscribers/commenters i havent been upadating as often and Yoong's still in a bad condition D:

I'll try to update more sooner. Thank you all for staying with me and supporting me!

Please forgive me with these Im choding pics/gifs:

 

 

tumblr_lceej76wVo1qajz1go1_500.jpg

 tumblr_lkvcwpNv5Z1qij1feo1_500.png

 tumblr_lk1x5smyty1qc9s1uo1_400.jpg

 tumblr_l9qyr4CujU1qam0cl.gif

 tumblr_lqiv735AIV1qbbit0o1_250.gif

2ius6mqjpg.gif