Remember me (I'm in da da da danger)

A Step Off Average

Yoona woke up to find Taecyeon and eight other people sleeping in her hospital room. As Yoona awoke, Taecyeon stirred and woke up too.

Taecyeon: Oh Yoona you’re ok! It wasn’t just a dream! [still it pains me to see you this way…]

Yoona: Yep thanks for caring oppa. And sorry for making you worry so much. –looks at the eight girls sleeping on the floor- Uhh oppa who are these people sleeping on the floor?

Taecyeon: Mwoh? You remember me but not them? That’s seriously surprising! –really happy inside- Yoona-yah those girls are like your sisters. They’re the best friends you ever gotten and they care very much about you. Wait if you don’t remember them how do you remember me?

Yoona: -blushes at the thought- O-oppa when you k-kissed my forehead…for some reason I remembered you instantly…

Taecyeon: -seriously happy- Ohh maybe because it was an action I did to you often. Maybe if you hang around with the SNSD girls you’ll remember them instantly too! [WOW Yoona remembered me before her sisters! I DO mean something to her!]

Yoona: -smiles- Good thinking oppa. I guess we could wait til they wake up? –stomach growls-

Taecyeon: -laughs- Yoona-yah you really are a shikshin! I’ll go get you some cereal.

Yoona: Kansamida oppa!

Hmm how did I get in here again? Oh right that truck. GAHH my head! –clutches head tightly- Why does it hurt to remember stuff? Hmm why’s my head feel wettish? Ewww.

???: Unnie! Remember me?

???2: I’m in da da da danger!

???3: Yah Sulli stop saying that! Choding.

???4: Pinocchio remember mehhh!

???5: Oh Amber you too?

??? and ???2: Yoona-unnie are you ok?

Yoona: Mwoh? Who are you? How do you know my name? OW my head hurts. –pouts-

All???: OMO! Yoona-yah your head is bleeding!

???5: I’ll get a nurse!

Yoona: -looks up again- Wait a second…Sulli? Krystal? Luna? Amber? Victoria?

Krystal: Unnies! Yoona remembers us!

Sulli: We’re not in danger anymore kekeke.

f(x) all hug Yoona until her head bled more and the nurse came in.

Taeyeon: mmmm what’s with all the noise? Mwoh? f(x) when did you guys get here? –sees nurse trying to stop Yoona’s head from bleeding- Omo! Yoong! Your head! Are you ok?

Yoona: It hurts a little but more or less I’m ok. –looks at Taeyeon and eyes brighten-

Taeyeon: -noticies- Oh Yoong do you remember me now?

Yoona: -smiles- Hey yeah! You’re the same elf from yesterday!

Taecyeon: -laughs- No Yoong kekeke I told you she’s like your sister!

Yoona: Hmm? –looks at Taeyeon again-

Taeyeon: Yah guys wake up! –wakes up the other members-

Yuri: Mwoh? We stayed here overnight?

Taeyeon: -ahjumma laughs- Yuri-ah you’re still half-asleep!

Yoona: -feels a sharp pain in her head again- Owww. [blood starts oozing out again] -clutches the side of her head- T-Tayeon unnie?

Taeyeon: Mwoh? You remember me now? But how? –gasps- Yoona you’re head’s bleeding again!

Yoona: It is? –sees blood- Oh eheheh oh *passes out*

Everyone: Yoona!

The nurse stops the bleeding again and finally knew what was going on.

Nurse: The doctors couldn’t stitch her head together fully or else Yoona would have brain damage so now everytime she has a lot on her mind or remembers things all of a sudden like this, her wound opens up more and blood escapes. Right now, she remembered six of you at once so with all those thoughts in her mind the blood rushed to her head and she passed out from losing too much blood.

As her friends, I suggest you guys protect her, make sure she gets enough vitamin c, and doesn’t get so stressed out or have too much on her mind. I’ve seen her before. She’s very unique and caring but please make sure she doesn’t do anything crazy. If she stays calm and keeps her mind clear her head will heal and the wound will close up.

Hyoyeon: And I thought that Yoona was almost ok.

Seohyun: -finishes writing everything the nurse said- But unnies what are we gonna do now with Yoona unnie this way? I mean her whole right side is paralyzed! And her head in this condition….

Yuri: No Seohyun calm down! Yoona wouldn’t want you to worry about her like this! She’d just laugh and say something like “Be positive guys! I’m alive and all that matters is that we’re still all together! I can get better soon promise!” or something like that.

Sooyoung: Yuri’s right. Yoona wouldn’t want us to be like this. We should just be supportive of her and do whatever it takes to make her recovery as fast as possible!

Seohyun: -laughs- You unnies are starting to sound like Yoona unnie.

Jessica: Please don’t get used to it guys. One Yoona is already a lot of work.

The others laugh and look at their broken friend.

Sunny: -sighs- Just looking at her in this position makes my heart hurt.

Tiffany: Don’t worry Sunny we all feel like that but Yoona will get better. Man I wonder how Taecyeon must be feeling about this….

Tiffany walks on over to Taecyeon who is sitting at the side of the bed observing Yoona.

Tiffany: Taecyeon are you ok?

Taecyeon: Of course I am Fany-ah I’m OK Taecyeon.

Tiffany: Yah! –hits the side of his arm- You’ve gotta stop saying that and how can you joke when your true love is in this state?

Taecyeon: Because she remembers me which means I do mean something to her.

Tiffany: Whoa she remembers you and f(x) but not us her sisters???

Taecyeon: I was shocked too at first but I found out you have to do something Yoona remembers most about you. Like so far she remembers f(x) because of the way they act as a group, she remembered Taeyeon from her ahjumma laugh, and remembered me from my forehead kiss.

Tiffany: You kissed her forehead a lot?

Taecyeon: Only a few times and she pushed away sometimes but they were still memorable to her.

Tiffany: Taecyeon….should I tell you this? I dunno Yoong might attack me next time.

Taecyeon: Yah tell me! I’m one of your best friends!

Tiffany: Ok ok. Sorry Yoona…Ok so back at the dorm you’re on her mind a lot. Like about 50% of the time before the accident she was thinking of you. Even during the barbecue!

Taecyeon: -unsure- Well how do you know all that?

Tiffany: As Yoona would say it, I’m a super ninja. I’ve been observing her for a while now and listening to her thoughts-

Taecyeon: LISTENING TO HER THOUGHTS???! HOW? WHAT?

Tiffany: Shush! She says everything on her mind and half of her mind’s on you!

Taecyeon: R-Really? No joke? [i do have a chance!]

Tiffany: No joke. And I know she’s on your mind 100% of the time. Right?

Taecyeon: [Damn she’s good at reading people…]

Tiffany: -smirks- If you two should really be together! Just beat her choding side and let her loving side take over. Make her 55% loving and 45% choding. I’ve given you all the info the rest is up to you.

Taecyeon: I will make her mine! –throws his fist in the air-

Yoona: -wakes up when Taecyeon says “mine” to loud- Yah Taecyeon oppa quiet a little please? Why is your fist in the air? Are you still mad at me since I took your Jello before? Here just take it back I just wanted to play with it. I’m tired now. –falls asleep again-

Everyone laughs and Taecyeon looks down at the Jello Yoona put in his hands. Half of the Jello in the cup was missing and the other half was all mushed up from Yoona’s excessive playing.

Taecyeon: -laughs- That choding. The choding that will recover and become my choding. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's still hurt but that won't stop the Taecyoon!

Sorry i can't be updating as much so you'll just have to keep anticipating new chapters.

This fic seems like its getting long...Ohh what am i gonna do about Im Your Look Alike? Hang in there! I will get to it!

Thank you for all your support my loyal readers, commentors, and subscribers!!!!!!!! <33333333