Chapter 2

First Love !

                                                              


The next day.

"eomma..annyeong.." Yuri said while quickly wear her shoes.She then looking at her wristwatch. '7:15 a.m.'

"I almost late.."Yuri go out from her house and as always,Jaejoong already wait for her in front of her house.

"You late again.."Jaejoong knock Yuri's head.

"Ya! we don't have time to fight now..Let's go! " Yuri drag Jaejoong along as she start running..

"NOT AGAINNNNN~~ !!!!!" jaejoong shout as he being dragged along with Yuri.
 
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At school

"Ya! i've told you long time ago that i don't like the activity that'll make me tired,right? Why must you drag me while running?" jaejoong said while gasping for air.

"Phewww..Save.."Yuri ignore Jaejoong's word and quickly heading to classroom.

"Ya!!! " Jaejoong shout to Yuri.Yuri pretend not to hear it. Then he follow Yuri to the class angrily.

As always,the class start make a fuss when both Yuri and Jaejoong enter the class..

"The sweet couple had arrived..."all start cheer like crazy in the classroom.Tiffany who heard it doesn't satisfied with it. 

"Again and again.. Everyday,always the same words i heard from them..i'm bored with it..Why they didn't paired jaejoong with me? i'm most suitable to be his GF since he is most good-looking in this school and i'm the most-prettiest in this school." Tiffany thought.

"Shut Up!!" jaejoong's word make they stop their words immediately.Tiffany who heard it felt happy.Yuri's just sitting comfortably on her seat without taking care of jaejoong..

"wae? did the sweet couple fighting each other today?" someone asked. Jaejoong stare coldly at him which make him turned and ask Yuri.Yuri just make a sign 'didn't know about it' .Jaejoong sit on his seat.

"It's good to know that they fight right now..I must use this opportunity to make Jaejoong fall in love with me completely.."Tiffany thought.

"How dare she didn't even care about me?" Jaejoong thought.

".......oh right..she's already has someone she's like,so it's not weird that she didn't even care about me anymore."Jaejoong mumble sadly.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


During Recess.​

Yuri's bring a lunchbox today that no need for her to go to the canteen.Jaejoong go out from the class and tiffany who sees that,quickly follow Jaejoong from behind.

"I must do it now.It's my only chances since they didn't hang out to the canteen together today.."Tiffany thought.

Jaejoong heading to the school rooftop.Tiffany still follow him.Jaejoong then lie down at the rooftop while watching the blue sky and a white cloud.

"Whenever I'm think about her already have someone she liked.My heart hurt like hell..What's can I do to heal it from being hurt even more??"Jaejoong thought while closing his eyes.

After a while,jaejoong's open his eyes and get shocked by seeing Tiffany stare at him closed.

"Ya! What do you think are you doing now?!" Jaejoong said while stood up.

"What do you think i'm doin'? hee :D" Tiffany words make Jaejoong annoyed. 

"Whatever..what do you want actually?" Jaejoong said.

"I want you.."Tiffany said straightforward which make Jaejoong shocked even more.

"What do you mean by that??" jaejoong asked curiosly.

"Don't you get it yet? I love You..did you get it now??" Tiffany said.Jaejoong keep silent without a words come out from his mouth.

"..Maybe accept her now is the bestest thing than having a weird feeling towards my own friend..By this way,my heart will not aching anymore.."Jaejoong thought.

"Will you accept me as your GF? ' Tiffany said.Jaejoong look at her. 

"If this is the only way that i can prevent my feeling's toward Yuri..I must do it..because I don't want Yuri felt i'm such a burden to her and she'll keep the distance between us after she knew my true feelings.."Jaejoong thought. 

At last..he's already make a decision. "Okay." Jaejoong replied.Tiffany seem shocked at the same time she also smile broadly after heard Jaejoong answer.

"Really..thank you Jaejoong-ah.." Tiffany approach Jaejoong and hug him tight.After a while,finally Tiffany loosen her hug.

"Ouh..Recess already end..Let's go,Jaejoong-ah.."Tiffany said while holding Jaejoong hand and walk together with him into the classroom.Once,they enter the classroom,the other student start suspicious with Jaejoong and Tiffany holding hands.They immediately looking at Yuri to saw her expression after she's seeing Jaejoong holding another girls hand.Yuri who saw that scene just let it go like a wind.The other student start whisper.
"After all,Jaejoong & Yuri is not dating before..It's just us who making the story after saw them always together..So,It's not so shocked that yuri's didn't care if Jaejoong has a GF" they said.

"Tsk..Yuri-ah don't you ever have feeling towards me? even as tiny as a microorganism? I really do hope you have a feeling towards me.."Jaejoong thought.

Tiffany then go to her seat and glare at Yuri. 

"How's that,? Serve you right..Who told you to had a fight with him,that it's gave me an opportunity to stole him from you.. Merong ~ "Tiffany thought.

Jaejoong sit like usual on his seat.Suddenly,he heard Yuri's calling his name that he immediately turned his head toward Yuri's who seat behind him.

"Jaejoong-ah..What's happen during recess,today?? I want you to tell me..Tonight !" Yuri said. 

"Ouh..is that mean,she's feel jealous about it??" Jaejoong thought and smile himself.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That night.

Since Yuri already messaged Jaejoong for him to come to her house,after the dinner,Jaejoong's quickly go to Yuri's house after inform his parents about it.Jaejoong rang the bell & Mrs Kwon was there welcomed him into the house.

"Ouh..Jaejoong-ah.Yuri's has already told me that you'll be coming tonight.She's already wait you in her room.Just go there.."Mrs. Kwon smile.Jaejoong greet Yuri's eomma and walk in and heading to Yuri's room. before Jaejoong could knock Yuri's room door,Yuri already opened it from inside which make Jaejoong frightened for awhile. 

"ya! you'll give me heart attack like this.." jaejoong scold Yuri. Yuri's just smiling and make Merong toward Jaejoong.Jaejoong than sit on the chair in Yuri's room.

"Even she's just wearing a Mickey Mouse pajama,she still looks so pretty as always.." Jaejoong thought.

"So,tell me..what happen today between you and Tiffany??" Yuri asked with her eyes bright.

"She seems excited..maybe my prediction about she's jealous was wrong."Jaejoong seem disappointed.

"She's confess to me today on the school rooftop;the place where I always go when I want to rest."Jaejoong said.

"Wahh~Fany's so brave..If just I can be like her too,maybe i'll be together with YunHo sunbae after confess to him,right Jaejoong-ah??" Yuri said while smile like a child.

"You're so lucky to get the Prettiest girl in our school..I bet,many of male student's in our school will not satisfied with you..Heh.."continued Yuri.Jaejoong didn't seem happy at all and he used force to smile infront Yuri.

"Opps..I'm forgot..Fany was most-prettiest in our school while you're most good-looking in our school..They can't fight with you..hehe.."Yuri said.

"Heh..that's right..In our school,i'm the most good-looking and most popular than other male students..You are so unlucky because you can't be with me,right? You must felt great regret right now..But,it's too late Yuri-ah..my hearts already belong to someone.."Jaejoong finally voice out.

"heung..Not really..Btw,my heart's also already belong to someone and you also already know who he is,right? Y-U-N-H-O Sunbaenim..For me,he the most good looking in our school and he is the only one prince charming for me..keke.."Yuri's laughing.Jaejoong also laughing,not because he want to ,but he's just force to laugh after heard Yuri's statement.

"From now on,if you have a story,you must share it with me..and i'll do the same to you..If you've a problem with her,you can ask me how to solve it and i'll do it for you..It's the same for you as if i've a problem with YunHo sunbaenim,you must help me solve it..Okay??" Yuri said while smiling brightly.
 

"o-okay.." Jaejoong said.Yuri then show him her pinky finger..Jaejoong look at Yuri.

"what's that for?" Jaejoong ask..

"Let's do the pinky promises ..this will be the secret between us only ..^^" Yuri said .Jaejoong then do it as being told by Yuri.

"If being with him can make you happy,I can't do nothing about it..I'll support you from behind..It's enough for me to see your happy face eventhough you can't be mine."Jaejoong thought.
 
"Oh yeahh..from your story before..I'm felt like i wanna be brave lika Fany's." Yuri's words make Jaejoong shocked.

"what's it?"Jaejoong asked eventhough it seem like he can catch it's meaning already.

"I want to confess my love towards sunbae,tomorrow.."Yuri's already make decision.Jaejoong felt better to keep silent than talk.Everyone can see his gloomy expression except Yuri's who busy at that time searching for paper and pen to wrote her feelings.Then,Jaejoong stood up from chair and walked towards the door.

"Ya~jaejoong-ah..where are you goin'? toilet??"Yuri stop searching for awhile.

"Aniyo..i want to go back home now,since i've already done tell you my story.."jaejoong's force smile infront Yuri and his hand reach for the door knob.Before he can turn it opened,Yuri call him.

"Ya! Dumb Jaejoong! Catch it ! "Yuri said while throwing something towards Jaejoong.

"Chocolate bar again?" Jaejoong said after catch it and see it.Yuri's smile.

"Ya~Yuri's Dumber,why you eat so many Chocolate and candy? must be careful,if you over take it,you might be fat and get many disease."Jaejoong mocked Yuri.Yuri's expression changed.

"If you don't want it..Give it to me! !" Yuri said while approach towards Jaejoong.jaejoong's open the door and when downstair and quickly went off to his house after said farewell to Yuri's parent. 

"Tsk..always tease me..But,he's the one though who loved to eat it since child..what a jerk."Yuri said and heading back to her room and shut the door.

"Hmmm.what should i wrote? It's my first time to confess my feelings,towards someone I loved.Maybe I should prepare the present for sunbae too." Yuri's think about it carefully.Suddenly,her phone vibrates.

"eo? one message from jaejoong?" Yuri said while looking at her phone screen.Withoust waste time,she's quickly open it and read it.

"To Dumber..I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings before and also I'm felt grateful to be your friends.Btw,thanks for your Chocolate bar. I'll eat it happily hee :D .. I'll pray for your confession tomorrow..I hope you can be with him too since you seem so happy every time you tell about him to me..I want you to be happy always & forever.. Sincerely,your Dumb friends.."


"Wahh~ He's so kind ^^..Gomawoyo Jaejoong-ah..I'll do my best for tomorrow." Yuri said as her hands typing a replied message to Jaejoong.

At that time,Jaejoong is

"Ohh..i'm already send it.. that's the bestest words I can say to her right now.I'll never regret it."Jaejoong said while playing with his phone.Suddenly,his phone vibrate and he quickly open the message he's accepted.

"To Dumb Jaejoong~ hee :D 
             First of all,I want to thank you too for praying my happiness eventhough it didn't happen yet.. :p hee..I'm touched by it actually..I'm never regret having you as my friend for all this time being..Indeed ,you're the bestest friends for me forever..hee .. jaejoong-ah..Saranghae~ hihi.. p/s:buy me something too since i've gave u candy and chocolate bar..Perhaps,flower..haha..*jokes* your GF might kill me if she knew.. :p okay,that's all see you tomorrow chingu-ya~
        Sincerely,your cutest friends,Yuri(/////) wkwk" 

 

"Heh..until the end self praising."Jaejoong smile. 

"it's not bad though..At last i can escape from this burden.."Jaejoong sigh.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..what about my 2nd chapter?? based on my story i think it'll either end on chapter 6 or chapter 7..hehe..This is my 2nd fic. My 1st fic also not done yet.. hee. :d will update it next time..Enjoy this chapter ^^..


i'm listening to Jung Yonghwa-because i miss you song when write the message part hee :D..
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-W445HyNok 
 


"