Chapter 1

First Love !

                                                                                

 
"....eomma,i'm going to school now. annyeong~" Yuri kiss her eomma cheek before off to school.

"eo~ annyeong.." Yuri's eomma smile.

Outside Yuri's house

"Ya~what took you so long to go out from your house?? Don't you know how long i'm waiting for you outside? " Jaejoong who leaned on Yuri's house wall at first,straightened his body and walks toward Yuri.

"Ouh..Jaejoong-ah.Mianhae.As apologizes,I'll treat you for lunch today at school." Yuri smile.

"Don't you dare take back you words." Jaejoong said.

"Don't worry..Oh~ let's go to school now,or we'll be late.." Yuri said while she's pulled Jaejoong hand & start running.

"Y-Ya! " Jaejoong shout.

At M highschool.​

"Pheww..It's good that we're not late to school or else we'll be punished by teacher. "Yuri said while wipe her sweat using her handkerchief while Jaejoong gasping for air. 

"Aigoo~"Jaejoong knock slow Yuri head then he's heading to classroom. 

"Heh.." Yuri pat her own head and follow Jaejoong from behind.

Their Classroom.

Jaejoong & Yuri enter the classrom.Once they enter the classroom their classmate start make a fuss.

"Woohooh ~Sweet couple is coming..." someone in the class said and the other student in the classroom start to cheer for Yuri & Jaejoong..except Tiffany.

Both of them pretend not to hear it and sitting on their seat in class.At that time,Tiffany glance not satisfied at Yuri. 

"Why must they paired Jaejoong with that stupid ugly girl?? she's not worth to being together with Jaejoong. Damn you.." Tiffany thought.

The teacher enter their classroom which immediately make the classroom be silence.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After class ended 

"Yuri,can you do me a favor?" Mrs Kim said,want to ask for Yuri's help since the other student already gone to the canteen;Jaejoong go to the restroom at that time and Yuri's the only one still in class.

"Yes,teacher.What is it?" Yuri approach her teacher infront the class.

"Can you send this book to the teacher's room and put in on my table." the teacher said. 

"Okay." Yuri carry a lot of exercise book by herself which make her can't view what in front her.Suddenly,she's collided with another student when she's on her way to the teacher's room & both of them falling to the ground.

Yuri's quickly apologizing to the student that she's collided with. "M-mianhae..i d-didn't mean to do it to you." Yuri's worried that the student will annoyed with her.

"Once again,i'm so sorry.."Yuri said sincerely. 

"Gwenchanayo~" the student said and quickly stood up & go to her friends. Yuri just watching the student go and then started to pick up the exercise book that scattered on the floor.Suddenly,there's someone approaching at Yuri and help her pick up the book since there were many of it.Yuri then raised her head and surprise herself.

"Yunho sunbaenim.."Yuri stood up quickly and show respect to her sunbae.

"I-it's o-okay Sunbaenim..I can do it myself..no need for you to help me.It's my own fault though.."Yuri said.

"No. I can't pretend like I didn't see it..By the way,why you're the only one carry all this books..It's so heavy for a girl to carry it alone..I'll help you with it.." Yunho start his word which make Yuri smile.Then,yuri continued to pick-up the books again.

"...sunbae so kind..this is what makes me fall with YunHo sunbae..He's also good in sports unlike Jaejoong who hate the activity that can make him tired.."Yuri's thought

After done send all the books at the teacher's room.

"Y-Yunho sunbae.Gomawo.."Yuri said.

"It's okay.."YunHo said.

"Eo,wait a minute YunHo sunbae."Yuri said while searching something in her skirt's pocket.Yunho do as told.

"Here.As my thankful gift to sunbae,for today."Yuri give a candy to Yunho which make he smile.That's a candy that YunHo loved to eat.Yuri knew it after gather some information about YunHo and she always eat it since then.

"Oh..candy..thanks.. Y-u-r-i ..nice name"Yunho reads Yuri nametag which make her face blushing right after Yunho said it.Without Yuri realize that time Jaejoong was go looking for her everywhere since Yuri already promise to treat her lunch was saw that scene where Yuri give the candy to YunHo. Jaejoong watch it silently from far.

"tsk.."Jaejoong snort.

After Jaejoong saw YunHo already go  far away from Yuri,he then go near Yuri where that time she's smile alone.Jaejoong sneak out behind Yuri and then pull Yuri's long hair.

"Ya!! who's the hell is that?! I'm gonna kill you!" Yuri shout while turning her head behind and when she realizes that was Jaejoong's who is pull her hair,she immediately react and kick Jaejoong's leg which make Jaejoong scream silently while hold his hurt leg. 

"Ya! It's hurt like hell you know??!"jaejoong said. 

"Did you think that your action just know didn't hurt my scalp?! Stupid Jaejoong.."Yuri said while pat her hurt head.

"Whatever..But,I want you to buy my lunch now..Since my stomach already grumbling.."Jaejoong said.

"Take this and buy yourself." Yuri give the money to Jaejoong and start walking.

"Ya! Yuri-ah where are you going?" Jaejoong said.

"Restroom..why? did you wanna follow me there too?" Yuri said with annoying voice and then go far away from jaejoong.

"Heh..whatever.."jaejoong heading to the canteen and buy himself some food to filled his empty stomach.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In Classroom.

Yuri's sit on her seat while reading book as preparation for after break subject.Then,one after another enter the classroom including Jaejoong.Yuri still focus on her book and didn't even ignore the people around her.Jaejoong approach her then. 

"Yuri-ah..did you have some candy for me to eat?" Jaejoong asked.Since he saw Yuri gave the candy to YunHo,he always think about it.

"No.I've ate all of it."Yuri replied.

"ouh.." Jaejoong face changed and immediately sit on his seat.Yuri's remembered what happen during break and she called Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong-ah..I've story to share with you..I'll tell you tonight.."Yuri smile broadly while Jaejoong expression completely change.

"eo.."Jaejoong replied short.

"..It's must be him..who's she like..I don't know why my heart hurt so badly right now? " Jaejoong thought.

"..aha..maybe it's the same feeling like a father's who gonna give her daughter away to her boyfriend..So,my feeling is like that..That's why my heart hurt..since i've already know and take good care of her for about 16 years."Jaejoong continued her thought while smile by himself.


.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That night after dinner.​
 
"eomma..i'll go out for a while to Jaejoong's house."  Yuri said after done help her eomma washed all the dirty dishes.

"eo..take care.."Mrs Kwon said to her daughter.Yuri wear her slippers and heading to Jaejoong house,which is only next to her family's house.Yuri rang Jaejoong's door bell twice.

"eo,wait a minute.."Yuri can heard Mrs kim voice and she wait calmly outside.As the door wide open Yuri's greet Jaejoong's eomma.

"Eo..Annyeonghaseyo.." Yuri smile.Mrs Kim who saw Yuri outside immediately smiled and greet back.

"eo..Yuri-ah..annyeonghaseyo..Did you want to met with Jaejoong? Come in and go to his room..You know where it place,right? " Mrs kim said.Yuri left her slipper outside and come in as told.Yuri go to the upstair and knock Jaejoong's room door.Jaejoong open his room door and get shocked after seeing Yuri's outside his room.

"Ya~what're you doing here?" jaejoong asked and hide behind the door so that Yuri can't seen his top body.

"Didn't I already mention it to you today at school that i'll tell you the story tonight? did you already forget it??" Yuri said while entering Jaejoong's room and sat down on Jaejoong's bed.

"Ya! don't you see that I didn't wear my shirt yet? How can you enter my room like that?" Jaejoong said while covered his chest with both his hand.

"Heh..I don't have feeling for it though..Just wear your shirt quickly.." Yuri's mocked Jaejoong and throw Jaejoong shirt to Jaejoong's hand.

"What the !" Jaejoong wear his shirt quickly while Yuri just smile looking at him angry.

"Done?" yuri asked.

"Can't you see it? Whatever,just hurry start your story.." Jaejoong said.

"Tsk..well,i've told you before that i've someone I like right? This story related to him..hee ;D" Yuri smile while telling her story to Jaejoong.

"So?" 

"I've met with him coincidentally today when I on my way to the teacher's room..You know what..He's even help me pick-up the books when it scattered on the floor after i'm fell from colliding with another students..and to show my thankful to him..I give him a candy that he's loved to eat..Whooahh~ He's so kind and also good in sports too.That's make me loved him even more." Yuri can't stop smiling while tell it which make Jaejoong's face more gloomy than he is when in the class.

"How do you know that the candy that you give him is the one he liked to eat?" Jaejoong asked.

"It's thankful to my research about him.At last,that information was useful to me.."Yuri continued.

"Hmm.." Jaejoong stare at Yuri silently.

"Oh..wait a minute Jaejoong-ah.." Yuri search something inside her small bag that she's brought along into Jaejoong's room.

"???' Jaejoong curious.

"Here.."Yuri's give him a big amount of apple flavoured candy which it's Jaejoong's favourite since child.Jaejoong expression become bight again after saw the candy that being prepared by Yuri for him.

"Why would you give me a candies?"Jaejoong asked,want know Yuri's reason.

"As a rewards for you for heard my story..Anyway,I'm bought all apple flavoured because i've seen you always ate apple flavoured ever since child.That's why i thought you'd love it."Yuri's explanation make Jaejoong smile.

"....or you want chocolate bar?? i've it too.." yuri start searching for the chocolate bar and give it to Jaejoong after she found it in her bag.

"Is your bag is Doraemon's pocket?? why so many things can come out from that small bag?" Jaejoong words make Yuri's laughing.

"Btw,gomawoyo Yuri-ah.."Jaejoong smile while pat Yuri head slow.

"e-eo.." Yuri's wipe her tears while her laughing still not stop.

"..so,she remembered about it after all..i'm grateful about it..Somehow,i felt my heart not aching anymore..And what this warm feeling?? Is it......" 

Jaejoong get the tissue and give it to Yuri for her to wipe the tear.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ^^ what about my first chapter?? it's quite boring right? hee.. :D here i want to make a situation where Jaejoong didn't realize yet his true feeling towards Yuri . Their parents were friends,that's why Yuri can enter Jaejoong room whenever she came to Jaejoong's room and Jaejoong also can do the same. Btw,enjoy this story..^^ 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sincerely,the writer.. keke :D