Chapter 8

I'm holding the key

Onew had fell asleep on the ground as nothing had happened. Junhyung just kept on walking in circles refusing to talk with Onew. While Onew slept he had a flashback about something that had happened before.

~~

"Onew~ Wake up~" Onew heard Seungyeon whisper in his ear gently. Her voice sounded like an angel's to him and he opened his eyes. He smiled gently at Seungyeon who was sitting by him. "Come here." Onew said pulling Seungyeon close to him and cuddled with her.

"I want to be like this forever with my my Dubu Dubu Onew~~" Seungyeon giggled and Onew's hair. Onew gazed at Seungyeon's eyes and pecked her lips lightly. "Want to know a secret?" he whispered.

"A secret?" Seungyeon lifted her eyebrow.

"Someone stole a very important thing from me, but because that person is very important to me I didn't inform about this to the police." Onew said with a serious tone.

"Huh?" Seungyeon frowned. "What did they steal? I'm gonna get that person who dare take something from my Onew!"

"Then you don't have to go that far to find that person." Onew said.

"What? It's some neighbor of yours?" Seungyeon asked. Onew shook his head and placed his hand on his chest. "Seungyeon.. how could you do this? My heart has been stolen by you!! It hurts so much everytime you go too far away!" Onew put on a suffering expression."

"Yah! That was just lame and cheesy!" Seungyeon hit Onew's arm lightly and pulled away from him. "I'm gonna go faaaar away so your  will ache more then!" Seungyeon grinned mischieviously and ran away from him.

"Ahhhhhhhh... it hurts! It hurts!" Onew collapsed in the bed holding his chest.

"Giving up so easily? Come and get your heart back if you can!" Seungyeon giggled. Onew lifted up his head and jumped off the bed and started chasing Seungyeon around the apartment.

"Caught you!" Onew grabbed Seungyeon from the back from her waist and started pushing her towards the wall slowly, soon she was pinned against the wall by him. Onew smiled victoriously then tilted his head. "Actually Seungyeon, I don't want my heart back. I know you will take really good care of it. I know you will.. so keep it." he said gently. There was a moment of silence as they both were just looking at each other.

"You know... Seungyeon the heart stealer is quite pretty.... actually super pretty.." Onew whispered and slowly leaned closer to Seungyeon and kissed her gently.

~~

Suddenly Onew flinched when he felt a touch on his arm, he woke up  from his sweet dream and saw someone there staring at him. He couldn't recognize who it was at first as it was as it was so dark. He sat up quickly.. "Who are you? Seungyeon?"

There was no answer but slowly Onew could see that it really was Seungyeon. She had the same cold look in her eyes as yesterday, the image of her was so different from the Seungyeon in Onew's memories.

"Seungyeon.. there is something I need to tell you! Please listen to me okay?" Onew said trying to reach for Seungyeon's hand but she quickly walked a few steps back.

"I promise I won't ask questions. Just please listen to what I have to say." he continued afraid that Seungyeon would disappear again.

"I don't want to." Seungyeon said, suddenly a really strong looking man walked from behind Seungyeon and went to Onew. He untied the chains from his legs but handcuffed him and started dragging him out the door that was now opened.

"Where are we going?" Onew asked with a shaky voice.

"Didn't you just say you wouldn't ask any questions." Seungyeon said leading them down the stairs somewhere . "I did but---" Onew said but stopped when he heard a voice of someone screaming desperately down where they were going. His heart started beating faster from the fear increasing inside of him.

"Seungyeon please... I.. I still love you. You have to believe me, I still do.. I was forced to-- my father forced me to leave you-- I--" Onew said but Seungyeon cut him. "You don't have to try and pretend, it won't work." she said. "I know you don't love me anymore."

"No. I do love you.. how could I not love you. You stole my heart.. remember?" Onew tried to get Seungyeon to remember the past happenings.

"I don't know what you are trying to do but that just sounds too desperate." Seungyeon said without looking at Onew, even though she really clearly remembered that one morning with Onew.

"Seungyeon.. please where are we... ahhhhh!!!" Onew was suddenly thrown to somewhere dark, he landed on the hard ground and sat up slowly holding his arm that had started bleeding sligtly from the fall again. "Oww..." he whined and looked up where he now could see Seungyeon and the man standing above him.

"Please.. what is this?!" Onew yelled but just then saw how Seungyeon walked away with the man. Soon Hara's figure replaced Seungyeon's. "We should be back by lunchtime.. have fun down there. I bet it's gonna be exciting for you, just hope you have enough stamina." Hara giggled and walked away.

Onew gulped and looked around trying to see something but could only see darkness around him. Suddenly he heard something walk there, not far away from him. The steps didn't sound like human steps but more like an animal's steps.

What is that? I don't have a good feeling about this.. Onew's heart was now beating like crazy.

 

----------------------------------------------------

^^