Chapter 24

The Perfect Lies (EDITING)

Eunchan’s point of view

I’m in the kitchen, walking back and forth thinking of a way to apologize to him. " Ottokhae?! I really didn’t know he was waiting for me. Aigoo, maybe he’s awake? No that can’t be." I hit my head on the wall
“Aishh, come on Eunchan bring out the Genius inside you.” I keep on walking and walking
‘keep thinking. Think. Think. Think.’ I repeated that mantra over and over.

I was in deep thought when I hit my head on something…. HARD. I rub my forehead and looked up. It’s Kris. And he’s looking at me. I swallow hard ‘this is not good.’ I manage my equilibrium and back away from him. “G-good morning, K-Kris.” I stuttered.
He just look at me and walk away. He manages to cook himself his breakfast and ignored me the whole time. 

I can’t take this awkward silence. ‘It’s now or never’ I took a deep breath “Look Kris, I know you’re still mad at me but I never intended to keep you waiting. I didn’t know, okay? And I’m really sorry. Let me make it up to you.” I look down and waited for his answer.
I waited for his response but nothing was said. I sighed and turn my back, walking my way out. He pulled my wrist and pinned me on the wall he place his right arm above my head. He leaned down and I stare up, our nose touching. “The next time you ditch me, you’re dead. Understand? This is your last straw. Garden, 6 pm sharp. Don’t be late.” He said firmly.
“N-ne, I will.
"

He let go of me and left the kitchen. I haven’t realized that I’m still holding my breath. I exhaled and replayed what had happened. “The next time you ditch me, you’re dead.” I mimicked him. “Jeez, he can always say it nicely. For example “I forgive you Eunchan-ah it’s not your fault.”” Aigoo what am I even thinking? Kris is not into hearts and flowers.

  _____________________________________________________________________
 

Finishing the challenge for today, I went to my dorm and take a shower. I opened my door to get some fresh air and to my surprise Chanyeol is outside my room.
“Chanyeol-ssi, what are you doing here?”
“Uhmm… you see I need someone to talk to.” He said awkwardly while rubbing his nape.
“Problems?”
he nodded
I check my watch and it’s only 5:00 pm an hour before I’ll see him. “Arasseo, let’s go.”
“Gumawo, Eunchan-ah.” He smiled.
I reciprocate and smiled back.

Chanyeol and I talked about so many things. It’s like he’s telling me his biography. I glance at him; he’s very different from Kris. Chanyeol is all happy and positive while Kris is impassive and negative.
“Yah, Eunchan, are you still there? Hello? Earth to Eunchan, Eunchan to Earth.” Chanyeol waved his hand near my face.
 I snap back to reality and set aside my thoughts.
“O-of course.”
“Eunchan-ah, Thank you. You give the best advice.” 
“Any time, Chanyeol-ssi.”

I check my watch and its only 6:10 I still have- my eyes widened. , I’m late.
“Eunchan, you okay?”
“Chanyeol-ssi, I have some errands to attend to. We can continue our talk some other time. Mianhae, Jeongmal miamhae.” I bowed and run
“Arasseo, take care!” Chanyeol shouted.
This is definitely not my day. Kris, wait for a little while. I ran fast as I could.

I catch my breath before entering the house. I take a deep breath ‘This is it!’ I knocked on the door and entered.
“You’re late”
“Mianhae” I bowed
“Sorry? Why do you keep on saying sorry when you keep on repeating the same mistake?” he stood up from the chair and looked at me.
I remained quiet and keep my gaze down.
“You’ll make it up huh?’ he scoffed. “More like blowing it up.” He walk pass me, his shoulder brushes against mine making me stumble. 
Words fail me and stood at the same spot. Everything went too fast, fast enough to make things fall apart easily.

      _____________________________________________________________________
 

I woke up early and decided to make Kris a bento. “Why didn’t I think of this yesterday? *face palm* How genius of you, Eunchan.”

When I’m done making his bento, I went up to his room. I know this is a restricted area nonetheless went to it. I knocked on his door but no one answered, I knocked once again but no one responded. Instead I gently open his door and entered. I place the bento on his coffee table. I stopped my tracks when I saw Kris’ sleeping figure. I made my way on his bed and sat at the end of the bed. I’m mesmerized by his good looks. How can someone look like a Greek god even in his sleep?

I chuckled when I saw his eyebrows, intersecting. “Your think eyebrows never failed to make you look angry.” I place my index finger on it and gently traced it.

I stood up and take my last look. ‘Mianhae, Yifan.” I sighed and leave his room.


Hi guys, I'm back! ^^ 
I missed you *hugs*