Rumours Has It!!~

Keep Calm & Falling In Love~

At B.A.P's dormitory.........

All the B.A.P members including Bang Yong Guk are watching the news controversy about Bang Yong Guk and Ailee. Yong Guk sats on the couch and crossed his arms and making unsatisfied expression but said nothing. The rest os the members making fuss about the rumours, supporting their leader.

"Eiiii~....This is too much, hyung!! All of us were there and Kang Manager too!~", said Youngjae.

"Yeah, hyung. This is too much. Are they trying to ruin us?!?!? Aishh!!~", Daehyun started to cursed in Busan satoori.

" Yah..yah...Stop it you guys...Its all been done..Even though we try to deny it, netizens wouldn't believe us. Let's just forget it and rehearse our move", Himchan said and turned off the TV and pulled Yong Guk's hand to go to for rehearsal.

But, still Yong Guk feels uncomfortable about the rumours but he have to be strong for s and his fans. There are many BABYs standing outside B.A.P's apartment, holding up the banner saying that 'Be strong Bang Leader'. Before Yong Guk when inside the car, he looked at his fans, gave a smile and raised his hand showing that he's gonna be okay.

 

At TS Ent. studio......

All the members were rehearsed their steps for Power song, then suddenly Yong Guk got a call from their manager saying that the CEO wanted to see him.

"Yongguk-ah, CEO wants to see you. In his office in 5 minutes..", said Kang Manager.

Everybody was like surprised and the surroundding became silent. Yong Guk nodded and put on his jacket and went to the CEO office.

"Is hyung gonna be okay?!?!", asked Zelo with a worried face on it.

"He's gonna just fine....I..hope...", said Himchan.

After a long chat with the CEO, Yong Guk continued his rehearsal with s.