Korea University!! Here I come!!~

Keep Calm & Falling In Love~

The next week......

"Hanna-ya, make sure you have packed everything, okay.", Omma said while packing a whole bunch of bento for me and IU. She really concerned everything about me and sometime I really get annoyed by it but most of the time, I felt happy.

"Omma....I just going to the university's orientation, not going out for war.It's only for a week, omma~", I said while going back and forth from downstairs to my room. "I'll be fine. In fact, if I need anything, I'll just call oppa.", I smiled.

Maru oppa helped me putting the luggage into the car and all of us are heading to Korea University~

 

 

At the university......

"Hello, IU...where are you? I just got here...and its really crowded here.", I called IU asing her whereabout.

"Hanna, I'm at the registration section just at the hall. Oh...Hanna!!~ I can see you!~ Can you see me?!?!?!", IU waved her hand at me so that I can see her. As I was walking towards her, then again, I bumped on someone shoulder.

"Oh...I'm so sorry...so sor...", I stopped. It was the same phone as I picked his phone because it has the same sticker on his phone. I startled for a moment but that guy didn't even looked at me. He just said he's okay and walked away. Again!

After all the registration and all sort of things has been settled, its time for looking for the room. Surprisingly, IU and I shared the same room and we're like jumping around so happy to be together.

It was fun during the orientation week and I met a lot of new friends, cool lectures and some helpful sunbaes. Iu and i are taking major in arts but not all the class are the same because IU taking music while I'm taking designs. Finally both of us can achieve our dreams together.

 

While........

"Where the HELL is BANG YONG GUK?!?!?!!? Does he know he have performing in about 30 minutes!!~", Kang Manager screaming and shouting, looking for B.A.P's leader.

"Hyung....Mian..I was taking some air outside. Must have been distracted. I'm sorry everybody for worrying about me~",  Yong Guk kept bowed to everybody inside the waiting room.

"Aigoo...Hyung~ Tsk..Tsk..", Youngjae shaked his head then, others followed. Yong Guk smiled innocently.

"Yah~ Bbang, what were you day-dreaming about back there?!", Himchan tries to dig out the secret from Yong Guk but Yong Guk just smiled at him.