The Letter

Keep Calm & Falling In Love~

"Kang Hanna!~ Your mail is here. Omma put it on the table, okay. Omma got to go..see you later..", Omma shouted and quickly rushed to the door as I was still sleeping, enjoying the so-called after school break. Omma knew that I would do absolutely nothing during this break as I finished my high school year 3 months ago. So, I got a part-time job at Koffie Cafe with my most closest and only friend, IU. Well, today is my off-day so I'm gonna stay at home, watch TV and do nothing.

I woke up from my bed and walked to the living room downstairs with my most messy hair. I opened the letter that Omma left. Suddenly, heart stop beating, eyes wide opened, jaw opened wide....IS THIS TRUE WHAT I'VE JUST READ?!?!?!?!~

"Dear, Ms. Kang Hanna. Congratulations. You have been accecpted to Korea University and we are gladly to accept you as our student..........and hoping to see you next week." I read the letters to myself.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!~", I screamed out loud and jumping around the house all alone. Then, IU called.

"IU-ah!!~ O' my god....Did you get...?!?!....I did!!~....we did...Uh-huh...next week!!~ O' my god..O' my God...Aaaaahhhh~~!", I screamed again together with IU without finished my sentences. Both of us were so excited about being accepted to one of the most top university in South Korea.

At night......

"Congrats!!~....", my parents and Maru oppa wished at me. I smiled.

"Finally....Our Hanna is going to the university. Appa so proud of you~", Appa started to cry. Reat os us laughed at him for being so emotional.

"Hanna-ya, oppa so happy for you. Now I can brag to my friends that my little baby sister is going for college(university). Here.....I got something for you. Hope you like it." Maru oppa pinched my chubby cheek and handed me a big box wrapped nicely.

"Oppa~...", I opened the gift wrapper and there it was, I always wanted THIS ever since I put my eyes on it last year. I was so touched by his gift and started to sob.

"Oppa...its...beautiful. How did you know I wanted this MCM bag?!?! Its expensive," I sobbed and gave him a hug.

"Its a oppa instinct. Well, I got some cash for helping Tae-Jun with some work he has to done with." Maru oppa smiled.

Next day, IU and I went to see our manager to quit the job and we did some shopping here and there.

Suddenly we stopped in front music store that played B.A.P's Warrior mv. 

"O' my god~ My Youngjae is soooooo HOT!!," IU said and started to day-dreaming.

 

"Yah! Stop being byuntae(ert) will you?!?! You're gonna dirty up this store window, you know..," I said and shook my head and pulled IU's hand.

But, deep in my heart, while IU was byutae-ing at Youngjae, I was mesmerising at Bang Yong Guk's voice and face. My heart beats fast everytime I looked at him wheter in mags, TV or live. I used to watched their concert in Incheon 2 years ago but my seat was to far away. IU knew that I like Bang Yong Guk but she never mocking me around. That's why I like about IU. She might be a bit crazy but she always care for her friends.

As IU and I were walking around Myeongdong, still shopping till night. Suddenly someone knocked me on my right shoulder and dropped his phone.

"Ouh...I'm so sorry. Are you okay?! ", I picked up his phone and while I was try to stand straight and gave his phone, I looked at him. He looked so familiar but I couldn't see him clearly because he was wearing glasses, a cp and a hoodie. He tried not to look at me and just nodding and said thanks. Then, he walked away. So, I didn't bother after that because it happened so fast. But, I think I knew him...