WGM Part 2

We Got Married...for real

"And coming back to our show, ah its finally the time to introduce our new couples for this season! Whoo!" Lee Teuk, the main MC of WGM shouted, stating that they have arrieved to the time Hoya and Dongwoo were most anticipated about, whether they were anxiety or excitement.

When they heard that they'll be paired together, Hoya felt like as if all his strength were drained from his body. Dongwoo's mouth dropped down so low that is started to hurt his jaws but he couldn't close them. Neither of the did NOT expect that they'll be paired up, at least, not as one of those cuty-loving-going-from-friends-to-actually-becoming-lovers WGM couple.

It could have been cool for them to become a couple, like a friendship type of couple, but the words Lee Teuk said just before filming made Dongwoo's heart continue to beat fast.
You know, there used to be a similar show like WGM, and me and Kang In was casted to be a couple, just like you guys. And look! We actualky grew feelings obviously bigger than a mere friendship towards each other and now we're still dating.


"Woo...Dongwoo...DONGWOO-SSI!"
"H-Huh? Oh Y-yes!" Dongwoo snapped out and turned to the MCs, who looked at him back with an evil smile.
"Haha, our Dongwoo-ssi must be so nervous he can't hear us! Are you that nervous to see your beautiful wife?" Lee Teuk said, lightly teasing Dongwoo, whose cheeks got slightly red.
"O-oh! Y-yeah! Hahaha..."
"Well then, better not wait! Please sit here! Since Dongwoo-ssi's special. Just for a change, maybe a boy first this time." Lee Teuk said as he lightly tapped a chair and Dongwoo sat down on the comfy cushioned chair.
"Dongwoo-ssi, just sit here and close your eyes and your partner will grab you like this" Lee Teuk backhugged Dongwoo and continued to talk. "and tell their identity."

He let go of Dongwoo, lightly tapping him on the shoulder and walking back to his MC spot. Dongwoo (who wasn't obviously paying attention to what the other people were doing when they revealed each other's partners) felt a light chill crawling from his back to the thought; Hoya back-hugging him and whispering to his ears, his breath slightly touching. Thump Thump. His heartbeats rapidly increased so fast that he could hear it like as if was beating right next to his ears.

Calm down Dongwoo! He's your Dongsaeng!

and with that, his heartbeat surprisingly calmed down. He took a deep breath and let it all out.

"Now, please close your eyes!" the MCs shouted, and Dongwoo closed his eyes tightly.

He heard the footsteps over the sound of the music: those footsteps that he have been hearing for 3 years. One, two, three... Dongwoo unconsciously started to count his steps as it came closer and closer. Five, six, seven... the footsteps could not be heard anymore and there was silence around Dongwoo.

Isn't something supposed to happen?

Confused, he slightly opened his eyes when a pair of muscular arms encircled his shoulders and slightly pulling him towards the person behind, so it would look like Dongwoo was leaning against Hoya. Surprised by the sudden move, Dongwoo closed his eyes, breathed in and smelled that familiar scent and warmth from his back. Hoya could feel, even through all the layers of rough tuxedos, that the elder was shaking, and just hugged him harder. He loved when he felt that warmth when you hug, especially Dongwoo's warmth. He moved in closer to Dongwoo's ear and lightly whispered.

"Hyung~ Nice to meet you. I'm Hoya, your new...Hubby."

Hoya lightly scoffed and waited until the lights were back on for the audience to see. The audience looked towards the couple and just chanted out loud, mostly consisting of I told you so and Oh My God! Thank you lord and They look so cute together. Dongwoo's face brightened lightly as he listened to all of the conversations, still tensing his shoulders from the hug.

"Ohh! Hoya-ssi! Is this the born of a new boy-boy couple?"

"Don't you know Teuk-ssi?" the female MC answered back. "These two boys are HOT. They already are a couple between Inspirits! What is it, inspirits?"

"YaDong! Kyaaaa!" the fans screamed to see their dream come true. Starting to enjoy this, Hoya leaned into Dongwoo's ears, which made him shiver. The fans' screams became louder until it pierced their ears.

"Haha, our new couple doesnt want to split? Hoya-ssi, you can let go now." Lee Teuk said and they both realised that all attention was on them and quickly let go. Dongwoo's face reddened and Hoya let out a light cough. Dongwoo shot up from the chair and hurried back to the sofa, with Hoya following his steps with a soft grin.
 



By the time the filming of WGM was finished and the two worn out boys changed into their casual clothes, it was already 12 in the night. Hoya tried hard to keep his eyes open, but for no apparent reason to do so. But, who could actually win over the sweetness of sleeping? Just as Hoya closed his eyes, his phone gave a light vibration and shone a light to his face. He rubbed his eyes roughly, unlocked his phone and read the messages he received.
Yaaaaahhhh Hoya! Who could have thought of THIS?!! You and Dongwoo Hyung! Now that's something I want to know more about! Come home quick!-Nam Namu

Hoya hyung Dont you make Dongwoo hyung cry or else, there will be no hyung or dongsaeng it'll be hyung's last day-JJong

Hoya scoffed, expecting these kind of reactions from them anyways. Hoya turned towards Dongwoo to show him the messages but the dino was already in deep sleep, his hands under the seat supporting his head and facing Hoya. At the sight of the elder like this, Hoya couldnt resist but to smile lightly and gently stroak Dongwoo's hair, before leaning in and lightly kissing him on the forehead.

"Its been a long day. I better go to sleep as well." Hoya repositioned himself and closed his eyes.
 



"Auwooow is this where only us two will be staying?" Dongwoo exclaimed loudly to the younger one.

After schedulelling regards to what they're going to do (and after getting some complaining from other members that Hoya is the only one who gets to live with  Dongwoo alone), the two boys arrieved at a white pension which made both of them open their mouth in amazement.

"Hee Hee this is exciting!" Dongwoo shouted as they went into the house and were amazed once more with the interior design. It was a two-story house, with furnitures as white as snow. Dongwoo could not close his mouth. Is THIS heaven or what?
Behind the excited dino, Hoya looked around the rooms, thinking of where they were going to sleep separately. But with despair-

"Oh look Hoya! Hahaha They even gave us a king sized bed! Where's your room?"

"Hyung... There's only one bedroom..."

"Oh really? Hahaha no wonder they gave us a king sized bed! Hahahahaha we can go to sleep together."
There was only one bedroom. Hoya rolled his eyes at the excited elder and sighed.

Its just because I dont know what I'll do to you when we're in bed together hyung

"Its okay hyung. You can have the room and I'll just sleep in other rooms."

"Oh? B-but why? I-Is it because of my sleeping habit?" Dongwoo asked with watery and slightly cute eyes. And how could Hoya say anything to that?

"O-Okay then hyung. We'll sleep together..." Hoya said, and relieved by him, Dongwoo smiled and unpacked his bag.
 



"See? It doesnt feel that different. It's just like we're in the dorms" Dongwoo mumbled, rubbing the soft bedsheets and feeling drousy at the feeling. Hoya just gulped again and again, as his heart began to beat faster.

Back in the dorm, they did sleep in the same room, but not on the same bed, so Hoya wouldnt think of anything stupid. But now that their arms were touching whenever they moved, Hoya couldnt help but getting nervous. This was something that he always feared for, him not being able to control himself infront of Dongwoo and just wanting to hold him in his arms.

This was why Hoya never wanted this situation to come, but at the same time he wanted it to come. Hoya turned to Dongwoo, but the dino was already fast asleep, his breaths even and slow. Hoya scoffed, leaned in like in the car previously, and softly planted a kiss on the forehead.

Goodnight Hyung

As the time reached 2am, their first day of WGM was finished.


A/N: ...I know it's short ;-; I just wanted to finish the intro and start with all the fluffs...but... yeah... ;-; I'm sorry for those who wanted fulff I'll start to write heaps of fluff next chapter... Thank you! I'll try and come back within a week or so