WGM Part 1

We Got Married...for real

"Woahhh!! Hoya!! You're casted into We Got Married! Wow! I hope you get a y one!... and maybe become a real couple so that she can introduce us to her...friends."

"Ahh...Dongwoo hyung... You can't leave us! I can't imagine you with another girl! You're OUR dino Dongwoo hyung!"

After the members have arrieved at their house, both Hoya and Dongwoo told them with the fact.

Yes indeed, in their 3 odd years of debut, Hoya and Dongwoo have gotten this lucky to be casted in the almighty-making-two-idols-into-the-cutest-and-real-couple We Got Married! All the members looked both stunned and happy but sad that their dino had to go live with another girl. All the members were going to miss that laugh now. I mean, who could hate that angel dino with the contagious laugh?

Dongwoo just laughed his contagious laugh by their reaction, and Hoya scratched the back of his neck, his lips and glanced towards Dongwoo at time to time.

"So when are you leaving us?" Sunggyu said, calming everyone down so that his voice can be heard.

"Well, the manager hyung said that we'll film first in the set, where we first meet our partners and get to know them better." Hoya repiled, which all the members nodded lightly. Slightly relieved that they won't be going anytime soon, all the other members stood up and left the lounge room, with each of them leaving a comment as they went.

"Dongwoo-ya, go to sleep early so that you can look good." Sunggyu tapped Dongwoo's shoulder as he left to his room with Woohyun.

"Oh! Hoya~ You don't have to worry about your face for the next day! They'll SO fall for your face! Kya haha! As if that's going to work with YOUR face! Kya haha." Sungyeol bickered, leaving Hoya feel rather bad. But he knew, from the bottem of his heart, that it was the choding Sungyeol's way of wishing him well. Sungyeol ordered Myungsoo to come as well, and Myungsoo replied Just wait and leaned into Dongwoo's ear.

"Hyung, eat a lot of ramen today."

"Huh? Why?"

"So that your face could bloat and look ugly." Myungsoo whispered with a bit of laughter between his breath.

"Yah~! Heh heh heh Don't joke hahaha" Dongwoo replied, lightly pulling Myungsoo (which he was now smiling wide) away. Myungsoo tapped Hoya and whispered a short Good Luck before going into the room. Dongwoo, feeling once more that the members really cared for him, let out a happy sigh and took a step towards his room when he noticed Hoya was still in the lounge room and turned around.

"Hoya! Hoya~! Aren't you coming?"

"Huh? Oh right. Lets go." Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's wrists and dragged him into their room. After Hoya closed the door, Dongwoo landed on the mattress and let out a happy sigh once more. Then he turned his head to face Hoya, which was a bit dark. Dongwoo got up from the mattress, and came closer to Hoya.

"Hoya?"

"H-huh? Y-Yeah?"

"Aren't you not happy that you're caqsted to We Got Married?" Dongwoo asked, tilting his head a bit that reminded Hoya of a puppy, a cute one. Hoya softly laughed and stroaked the elder's soft hair. Dongwoo slightly closed his eyes as he felt Hoya's fingers intwining with his hair. He loved it when Hoya stroaked his hair.

"I am..." Hoya repiled, still stroaking Dongwoo's hair.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep before we get bags under our eyes and look ugly." Hoya said as he put his hands down and headed for the mattress. Dongwoo slightly smiled and followed Hoya. They soon made themselves comfortable, but neither Dongwoo and Hoya could fall asleep easily.

"Hoya, are you sleeping?" Dongwoo whispered. Hoya turned his body around to face the ceiling and slightly shook his head.

"No."

"Hoya, I feel sleepy but I can't fall asleep." Dongwoo murmured, which made Hoya scoff.

"Are you that excited?"

"Yeah. I'm excited that I was the one chosen for We Got Marred... I always thought that Namu will be..." Dongwoo paused for a moment, feeling drousy, and continued. "but I'm relieved that you were the person who was chosen WITH me... If you weren't chosen with me, I would have felt uneasy..." And with that, Dongwoo slumped his head down onto the pillow and went to sleep. Hoya turned his head to see the elder's eyes closed beautifully and softly sighed.

"Well, hyung, you may be relieved, but not for...me." Hoya lightly stroaked Dongwoo's hair, which Dongwoo replied with a cute murmur.

+++

Hoya felt like the time has gone too fast. Sure, the time went fast most of the times, but in this case, the time practically FLEW off so fast. One moment, he was still in his room, looking at himself infront of a mirror wearing a tuxedo and a bow tie, and the next moment, he was sitting in those soft sofas in the set of We Got Married, next to Dongwoo who was laughing nervously as the MCs started the show.

Most of the part of the show went smoothly, with the MCs joking about how the fans will react if they saw Dongwoo and a mystery person together as a couple. Hoya laughed nervously, as the time to reveal who's with who was coming closer and closer.

"And Cut! Okay~ 5 min break!" The director ordered, and all the people on the set came off to grab a water bottle. Dongwoo and Hoya also took their feet off the set when one of the staff called both of them to come. Dongwoo looked at Hoya with a quite confused look, and Hoya replied him by having a confused look as well.

"Dongwoo-yah, Hoya." The staff called them, and both gulped at what extreme things she will say to them.

"See, after some consultations with other staffs and your CEO, we have agreed to make a special couple in this season's WGM." the staff continued after a short pause. "After seeing Sesame Player, we thought that it was a good idea to increase your fans by this decision."

"Wh-what is it?" Dongwoo asked, with a bit of anxiety in his voice, trying to remember what they did in Sesame Player. The staff's face brightened into a smile, which Dongwoo and Hoya gulped once more.

"We have agreed to make you guys into a couple, We Became a Brother Couple with Hoya and Dongwoo!"

"WHAT???" Hoya and Dongwoo both shouted, their eyes wide with surprise.


AN: ...I'm sorry for that sudden end... No! Please! Don't kill me! I'm sorry ;-;

I'll summarise it: So the rapper line has been casted to We Got Married & become a "couple", which the director has agreed to have a man-man couple after watching Sesame Player. Obviously, they are only friends. For NOW