ReunionXheartache

Make Him Mine

Donghae's POV

I've always known....

"Please, He's having a fever.., just let me go see him today,da--"

I begged and begged...

"NO!!!, You shall stay in this mansion and focuse on your studies. that is an order,Donghae!"

...But he remained the cold person that he is...

"My brother needs me, please dad..."

No matter how hard I tried...

"What can you do there?!, I have already sent a doctor for him. Stop wasting your time on useless things!!"

... His thunder-like voice would always make me tremble in fear..

useless??..that was his own son suffering alone!! ..what a monster!  I hated him so much!!!

"He needs me by his side, HAVE A HEART!!!"

.....Yes, I remember shouting at his face that time...  and the slap I recieved after.

"The only one with a defected heart here is you!, so don't push your luck, donghae or I will have hankyung handle you!"

....UHh, how I hate that guy too!!

 

I woke up from that horrible nightmare, It's been a while, I guess going to my own grave brought out my own depressing memories.

It's been three weeks since I got back.  ....I still don't know what to say to hyuk about what happened.

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

When donghae came back he didn't say anything other than a simple "hey...". But after that, he started acting so kind to me. we started having simple talks and he was giving his full attention in helping the trainees. I wanted to ask him about his other house but i figured it would be best if i just let him be. 

when the weekend came we decided to give the trainees a short rest from training and allowed them to go home for a while. I also invited donghae to spend the weekend with me and my family and he agreed almost right away.

On the way...

"you think... your family would like me?"Donghae asked out of the blue." -not that i'm worried or anything."

I smiled at him and nodded." ofcourse they will!. they welcome all my friends."

I heard him sigh.."You;re lucky to have such a Family."

-------------------------------------------------

 

They reached their destination just in time for lunch.

eunhyuk opened the door wide. " hello, everyone!!! i'm home!"

"omo!, hyukkie!... oh, and is this donghae?. Hello there!" His mother came out from the kitchen and greeted them." come in!"

"uh, Hello, nice to meet you, mrs Lee..." donghae bowed.

the woman smiled and gave him a gentle pat on the cheek." nice to meet you too, but we've met before.. you helped me carry my groceries back then, don't you remember?"

Donghae shook his head." that must be someone else.."

Eunhyuk was so sure he saw saddness reflect in those eyes before donghae hid it with a warm smile.

 

Donghae's POV 

"ommah..., it's me. can't you feel it?? You seem so happy with them..., i'm glad, but I can't help feeling hurt at the sight of that happy face. you warm hands.., how i wish time stood still for a while. Ommah... how i wish i can call you that.., but right now, I'm just a stranger.. a friend of her son.    ..it hurts so much, brother.

"you two just sit down for awhile,okay?... hyukkies father will be home with sully in a while." She said. then went back to the kitchen

I turned and stared outside to hide my threatening tears.

" i'll just go change for a while in my room and unpack." I heard eunhyuk say.

I rturned to him and grinned." I can help you."

he suddenly turned pinkish again and  said" I can change by myself!"

I almost burst into laughter." I never said that. i said i'll help you unpack." i told him.

his face turned red even more.*how cute*.

" w-well, thanks but i can manage." he said before running up the stairs.

...After a while, the door opened and a girl that looked like a young version of ommah came inside with a man in his mid50's.

"Oh, are you the one that eunhyuk kept talking about?, Welcome to our humble home!, just relax,okay?" he told me with a warm smile.

....This man seemed so different from my father. Dad had always hated having my friends visit me. but this guy reminds me of eunhyuk..., sweet, cool , and kind, eunhyuk..

"oppah!, do you still remember me? we've met before.." sully said to me. 

I smiled and tap her shoulder." I'm sure i'd remember such a lovely girl if i did. but, maybe that wasn't me.."

She pouted and stared at me in disbelief.

That was when ommah came back and called us for lunch.

----------------------------------------------

.. I don't know..., but somehow.. even though it breaks me to watch them. I know in my heart that I will never let anyone hurt any of them again.

It's hard to be around them and keep this tears from falling. but, seing eunhyuk smile and hearing his laughter made all those negative emotions disappear. 

He is..... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere outside their home a certain person smiled bitterly to himself.

" you can't protect them forever, kid. trust me, i'll end your sufferings one of this days." He said as he walked away." both our sufferings, that is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

EndofCHAPTER----

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This may not be as satisfying as i hope it would, but please keep on reading.

comments? I'd love to read some