Hyukjae

Make Him Mine

Sungmin went inside his car and drove home with a very confused expression o his face.

" Cho kyuhyun, you idiot!, ..saying things like that to other people. who is that gu anyway?!,--aish!! so embarasing~"he mumbled.

He was still busy scolding and cursing at kyuhyun when something caught his attention, There was a very familiar figure walking by the side of the road.

He tried to take a better look , but the reflection disappeared from his car's side mirror.

"It can't be!" He turned the car to the side road and parked.

the man passed by his car.

"Donghae!?" His mind screamed as he went out of the car and followed the person infront of him. he heard his phone ring, - it was eunhyuk...

but he kept following  donghae.

He stopped when donghae went inside the same bar that he had followed kyuhyun into earlier. 

Curiousity took the better of him, He went inside and sat a little further this time. Donghae sat beside a guy, both of their backs are facing him.

After a while, someone came that made donghae and the guy turn around.

sungmin gasp. he was shocked to see the guy that he saw last time at the caffe, but what made his heart beat faster than normal was the guy beside donghae....

"Kyu?" He whispered.

" What took you so long, yesung?" Kyuhyun asked in his usual childish tone.

"Seriously, cho!, when will you learn touse the proper way of greeting people?" Yesung said as he sat infront of them.

" did you get the address, hyung?" donghae asked.

Yesung handed the piece of paper to him. ' I don't know what you're planning to do with that, but make sure it's not stupidity."

donghae smiled and nodded.

" I still think you should just go back home."Kyuhyun voiced. 

"don't worry, kyu.., I'm not the kind of person who waste so much time in anger.., Relax." Donghae assured.

Kyuhyun averted his eyes." What if somebody finds out about-"

"Then I'll have to finish that person in one way or another." Yesung interupted.

The two guys exchange testing glare at eachother.

Donghae's laughter broke the silent tension between the two."Don't say that,hyung. kyu's already in a panic stage."

Yesung gave out a smile." It was a joke. --half of it." He said. that made kyuhyun sigh in relief and then glare at him again.

-------------------------------------------

 

Kangin was done packing his things when Eunhyuk came inside.

" I hate being left in the dark. Please tell me what you know, I'm not asking for everything, just a few..." he begged. 

Kangin sighed and stared at him in the eyes."All I know is that, Hae Loved you more than his anger for the world. you were everything to Him. But to you, He is only a brother whom you treasured so much. Here's one last advise, stop chasing after something that's already lost in the past, You'll only get confused."

"Why do you keep looking at me with such sad eyes?" hyuk asked.

kangin smiled at him." You haven't changed at all, youy're still the same guy that used to visit hae at the mansion years ago. Now the i think about.., The things I did before was really wrong, but at some point... right aswell." He took out a small folded piece of paper and haded it to eunhyuk." nine years ago, that person wrote this for you."

Eunhyuk took it and kangin went out of the room.

 

The letter said:

"Hyukjae!!, your name sounds so cool everytime i say it..., I guess writting to you like this is a totaly dumb thing to do.. but, I just want to make myself feel a little better.

what I did was unfogivable, but I hope oneday you'd forgive me...

Wake up, hyukjae...! stop making those poor people worry too much for you.

You know, I'm happy I got the chance to meet you., maybe In our next life we can be the best of friends!

i will keep praying for your safety.., If we  meet sometime.... I hope we can greet eacother with smiles..

i will always love you, Hyukjae."

 

Eunhyuk blinked away the formiing tears in his eyes.

 

EndofCHAPTER-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys Enjoyed !!!!