My Everything.

Make Him Mine

The night came so fast, It was like a dream for Donghae.... 

He's with the mother he desperately wanted to meet all those years, Had a chat with his sister for the first time.., laughed with the man who seemed more like a father to him than the one who shared his blood.     .....and Eunhyuk.

Donghae went out of bed after a short yawn. He was a bit sleepy, but his heart was too overwhelmed with mixed emotions that he just can't stay still.

    The balcony called out his attention, It was the Fullmoon that gave the place the kind of charm that made him go there.

"Hey....,I'm so happy right now, I wish I can share this feeling with you though..." He mumbled in the wind.

"who are You talking to?" That was the voice that made Donghae gasp out loud for the first time in his life.

he turned harshly towards the owner of the voice and found himself staring at those..... E-eyes again."what the Hell, hyuk! don't just approach people like that.. I almost felt my soul scream inside!" 

Hyukjae's brow shut up."Souls DON'T scream, Stupid."

"Hey!!!,That's very offensive, Really!" He hissed.

........... 

Heavy laughters filled the the silent night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICE...

The expensive wooden door of Yesung's office opened wide.

"what do you want, Cho?" he asked with out bothering to look up.

"I know you don't give a damn about my opinion, but atleast look at my face when I'm right infront of you." kyuhyun snapped.

sigh."I'm busy so make it quick." He stared back at his intruder.

"where's Donghae?"

Yesung gave out a shrug.' Well, He said he'd be spending some time at Lee Hyukjae's house."

"What?!!" He slammed the table between them." Why did you let him do such a crazy and stupid thing,Hyung?"

sigh......

" Because It's stupid, and only He can do it. besides, I don't like the change in him.., it reminds me of his father." he said while taking something from his drawer.kyuhyun couldn't find the words to describe how frustrated he was feeling at that moment. well, yesung never really did-- or say something that normal humans can understand out of common sense.

" What do you mean?" he asked impatiently.

The older gave him a wide smile." Spending some time there might just clear up some esues in his head. he seems to be confused about something.."

" are you saying that eunhyuk can help him?" "Why do you need me to answer all your questions? you're the genius, you tell me..., is that guy really worth not killing?"

kyuhyun glared at the grinning man infront of him.

"Just kidding!, here."He said dropping the folder on the table."all the records are written in there from 28 years ago."

the younger's glare turned into a wide confused stare." how did you...." 

Sigh....

"donghae can be too kind sometimes..., that's why I'm giving it to you first. I know that you owe hankyung a lot, but never forget that It was Hae and his brother who treated you like family." he watch kyuhyun take the folder in his hands.

" I know." was all he replied before bowing down to leave. the door was already open when yesung called out for the last time.

" Hankyung left for Hongkong, right?. I'm sure something big will happen when that guy comes back so be careful and watch over donghae for me. Okay?" He smiled.

There was that sudden shiver down kyuhyun's spine., Yesung was right,....He must be very careful now.

--------------------------------

"Good morning, my two handsome Oppas!!" Sully greeted as the two came down the stairs.

Donghae smiled back." Good morning to you too, beautiful lady!" It was- so far, the best morning of his entire life.----- when he actualy felt that murderous aura behind him. he turned and met eunhyuk's deadly glare.

"are you flirting?, Don't you dare, that's my baby sister!" Hyuk whispered.

Donghae's confusion only lasted a few seconds when something else came into mind, a bright uncontrolled blush showed up next making Eunhyuk take a different meaning.

"YAH!!!!"

----------------------------------

The whole Lee family--including Donghae, ate their breakfast happily. he wactched as mrs.lee carefuly adds food on both eunhyuk's and sully's plate. it was cute yet painful in his part.

"Go on, eat as much as you like,hae... Don't be shy, okay?"she said kindly.

he blushed at that gesture and smiled back at her., it was a smile that failed to reach his eyes, because somehow.., donghae can't deny the longing in his heart.. 

"by the way..., may i ask about your family?-It's okay if it's too personal and you can't tell us, we were just a bit curious that's all..." she asked hesitantly.

a moment of silence took over for a while as donghae struggled for words.

"My...my father...he was a busy man..so I never really got the chance to know him. He valued money over his family-- w-well, my mother..."he looked at her eyes, hoping she could see his heart." i think she's kind and caring...., she's very beautiful too.It's just that... I only call her Mother in my Heart."he said with a weak smile.

nobody dared to say anything at first.

"any parent would be greatful to have you as thier son."She told him while gently caressing his cheek.

"thankyou, mrs. Lee." he replied.

"why don't you just call us Ommah and Appah?" mr. Lee sugested happily. The two women clapped with gladness while Eunhyuk dropped his chopsticks in total shock in his father's crazy idea.

-------------------------------

It was almost luch time when the front door opened and sungmin went inside. donghae was the only one at the living room at that moment. 

"so, we finaly got the chance to talk,Hae." Sungmin said plainly."Thanks for intentionaly ignoring my calls and canceling your meetings with me by the way."

sigh...

"I was busy..., why are you so pushy about taking to me anyway?" he asked.

'We need to talk..."

sigh... "about what?" he asked again with an uninterested face.

"about your mother."

Donghae's expression hardened as he met sungmin's gaze."what about her?"

sungmin was about to talk when the door opened wide. Kyuhyun went inside and pulled Donghae by  the arm after giving sungmin an apologetic smile.

-----------------------------------

Outside...

"what do you think you're doing?" kyuhyun asked .

donghae shruged and looked back at the house."what?"

"Don't play innocent with me, hae!"He said impatiently.

" I was helping eunhyuk clean the house when your love interest came to me to talk."

sigh...

"I was'nt talking about that.., anyway,here." he gave the folder in his hand to donghae hesitantly."it's the records of the accident and a lot more than the evidence we expected to find.... what happened 28 years ago was.. an atempted murder. the person driving the car that crashed with your mother's car belonged to an employee of your father's company. he only stayed in prison for a year and went filthy rich overnight!,sounds fishy,right?."

"Kyu..., is it possible that our father...tried to kill us?" donghae's voice was deep and trembling.he fought the threatening tears from falling.

"he is no longer here to answer your quetions, hae.."he pressed his shoulder gently." Let's just protect what we have now... and go on Living."

A slight nod was donghae's only reply.

-----

without noticing the person listening behind the tree.

 

 

End of Chapter--

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

SORRY for the very late Update Guys!!