Chapter 3

Save me

You woke up in the morning to voices and rustling outside the door of your 'room'. Quickly putting your hair into a high bun resting on the top of your head, you rubbed your eyes making sure you didn't look awful, and stepped out of the room.

You walked into the kitching/living area, and looked around. You saw who appeared to be Woohyun (if you could remember from yesterday) cooking breakfast, while one of the other members who you didn't know their names, set the table.

"Anyeong Hanuel-shi!" Woohyun said smiling at you as he flipped the omlette over in the fry pan, "I hope you like ommlettes and bacon!"

"Ah, neh." You replied shyly. This would be the first time someone would be cooking for you in years. Ever since you lived with your boyfriend you did all the cooking, and he never appreciated it. "Would you like some help setting the table....Ah mianhe, I don't know your name."

"Ah, Hoya. And no thanks! I've got it. Just go sit down with Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong on the couch." He replied while setting forks down.


You just nodded and did as you were told, walking towards the couch seeing Sunggyu and the petite boy who you assumed was Sungjong. "Goodmorning." You said quietly.

"Oh haneul-ah!" Sungjong said greeting moving over on the couch so that there was a spot available between him and Sunggyu. You sat in between them and felt quite uncomfortable but it wasn't an awkward feeling.

Sunggyu turned to you, "Did you sleep well Hanuel?" He asked while focusing back to the television.

"Ah, neh. Kamsahamnida" You said quietly as you look at the television.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Woohyun screamed from the kitchen, setting some food on every plate.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol walked in. "Oh morning, Haneul." Dongwoo said.

You felt very bad since you didn't know any of the other members names. "Oh mianhe, I don't know the both of your names." You blushed a light shade of crimson as you got up from your spot on the couch.

The boy with thick lips spoke first, "I'm Jang Dongwoo." He said laughing. His laugh seemed to be contagious and without knowing you felt yourself smile.

"Haneul. It's nice to meet you." You said still smiling.

A tall lanky boy came next. "I'm Sungyeol." He said smiling. He was definatly the tallest person in the house, and next to you he was a giant.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating the food. You were actually surprised by how well it tasted. "Woohyun-shi...this food is incredible." You said to him as you ate.

"Ah, thanks. No need for honorifics, just call me oppa." He laughed at you.

Someone entered the kitchen. An incredibly good looking boy. You could not remember him from yesterday. Sunggyu spoke, "Thats Myungsoo" He said.

You looked at the boy, "I'm Hanuel." He glared at you. You were going to say something else, but his glare really intimidated you.

The boy just nodded his head and didn't say anything to you. He took a seat beside Sungyeol and dug into his food immediately. You started at him as you ate your food, and thought to yourself, yah...what a rude kid.

You didn't know whether he was older than you or younger, so you didn't really care and just glared at him as you ate your food. How do you like being glared at ?


Authors Note: I'M BACCKK! Well with an update for this, and a new storrryyyy~~~ Hope you guys enjoyed the update!