Chapter 2

Save me

You stared at them blankly, you clearly had no idea what was going on and you were hoping they would tell you where you were and what happened.

"Anyeong." Woohyun said waving at you. "I'm Woohyun. I'm your oppa." He added.

"Oh anyeonghaseyo" You said bowing your head down a little.

"Yah, who are you?" Sungyeol asked you.

"Oh, I'm Yoo Hanuel. But who are you guys?" You asked looking around you and seeing so many faces.

"We are Infinite." Sunggyu said putting his hand on your forehead in place of the towel that was once there. "Your temperature seems to be normal now."

"Do you even remember what happened?" A petite looking boy asked you. You shook your head, confused as to why you were here.

An older guy spoke. "You were running from a man. You reached us and then you collapsed. I think from exhaustion. You looked like you were running for a while." He said. "I'm Sunggyu, by the way."

You bowed to him slightly, recalling what happened and why you were suddenly here. The memory of your boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend. His abuse, the reasons for the wounds on your body. The reason you ran away.

"Who was he?" The one, Sunggyu asked you calmly.

"Uh...my ex boyfriend." You said softly.

"Did he do this to you?" He said pointing to the bruises on your arms. You nodded. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" He asked, looking at your luggage.

"Aniyo..." You said, embarrassed.

"You can stay here for the time being. You aren't going back to your ex." He said confidently.

"Hanuel-ah. You can stay in my room. Theres an extra bed in there. I'm Sungjong! We're the same age." Sungjong said grabbing your suitcase.

"Aniyo...She has to stay by herself. She's a girl." Gyu said. "She can stay in my room. I'll stay with Woohyun in Dongwoo's room." He said pointing you in the direction of his room.

"I can't stay here with you guys. I would feel too burdensome towards you all." You replied.

"You're staying here. No matter how burdensome you may get, I'm not allowing you to go back to your ex boyfriends house." Sunggyu said to you, pushing you to his room.

You walked into the room slowly behind Sunggyu. The room was farely big with a bunk bed on one side and then a closet on the other. "You'll have to excuse our clothes, but you can put your suitcase anywhere you like."

"Kamsahamnida." You said bowing to him.

"Well, I'll leave you to get yourself settled in. Goodnight. See you in the morning." He said, and with that he left.

 


Authors Note: WOW. It's been so long! I know, I'm a bad writer...I haven't updated since November...but to tell you the truth...I lost my inspiration for this story. Thankfully I have once again found it! Yay. So please expect an update sometime soon! Kamsahamnida for sticking by me~~ <3