Chapter 1

Save me

You grabbed your suitcase and left your apartment. Today was the day you were leaving your abusive boyfriend. He was passed out on the couch just like any other day, but this time you wouldn't be there when he woke up. You would no longer be his punching bag.

You opened the door slowly and pushed your luggage out first. Then you tiptoed out to the hallway and shut the door. You dragged your suitcase down the stairs and ran. You heard a door open and then you heard thuds running down steps. This caused you to run faster, pushing your luggage along behind you.

"HANUEL, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING PABO?" You heard his voice from behind you. He wasn't far, but he wasn't close either. "YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME ?"

You didn't look back, nor did you stop running. This only made you push yourself harder. You legs felt like they were being ripped off, but you didn't stop. You heard his satanic laughing coming from behind you, and it scared you because you knew if you got caught, you would be dead.

"YOU'LL BE TIRED SOON SWEETHEART! THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP" He laughed some more from behind you and you fought to keep running. "I COULD RUN ALL NIGHT DARLING! I HAVE TONS OF ADRENELINE!"

No matter how much pain your body felt at this moment, you didn't stop running. You couldn't stop running. You had to be free from him. You've put up with him for way too long.

You turned a corner reaching a laneway. You continued to sprint dragging your luggage behind you. You could see some people coming out of a door in a building that was in the driveway. You ran to them as fast as you could. He wouldn't dare approach you with other people there. You knew him too well.

Nonetheless, he continued to follow you until you got closer to the people. There were 7 of them from what you could make out. All males. They seemed relatively young, around your age to be exact. They were watching you at this point, and you were hoping that they could see the reason for your running. You knew that they could, because the running behind you had stopped indicating that he knew that he was being watched and he wouldn't dare do anything in front of other people.

You reached in front of the strangers and stopped. You tried to catch your breath but your legs collapsed and your body hit the floor. Next thing you knew, everything around you went black.
---------------------------------------

"OMO!" Sungyeol screamed when he saw your body hit the ground.

Sunggyu bent down and picked up your body. "Yah, Lee Sungjong get her suitcase and put it in our car." Woohyun helped him carry you to the car.

He put a wet towel on your head and made sure that your legs were elevated the entire ride to their house. When they got there, they carried you back inside and then laid you down on a bed.

You woke up abruptly and had no idea where you were. Your surroundings were completely unfamiliar, and you started to feel around for something that was familiar to you. You look around and saw 7 boys staring at you.

 


Authors Note : Aneonghaseyo yorobun! I'm back with a new story, even though I'm currently still working on my other story. I will be doing both! This story is a random idea that I came up with one day and decided to put into words. I hope you guys like it >_< please comment, subscribe and just enjoy the story in general! <3