Chapter 3

The Shadows
Girl's Locker Room
 
 
     "Silver..." I heard Kevin's voice from a dark place. I looked around seeing no one. Only pitch black darkness.
"Silver..." I heard him repeating.
I opened my eyes, seeing Kevin's sleeping face in front of mines. He was whispering my name in his sleep. That's kinda sweet. I looked to the side and saw everyone. They were back from their mission. The weapons were on one wall, food and water on the another and some other equipment on another. Suddenly, Kevin pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him, meeting his icy blue eyes. They were still they same color. I blushed slightly and hid my face on his chest. Thank you for keeping it the same color. I heard him chuckle in my head. It's kinda've weird that someone is in my head with me but it's kinda cute at the same time. I'm weird.
"No you're not. . ." he sent me, his voice was soft and light.
Yes, I am. I'm the most weirdest in this whole group so be quiet, it's true and it will always will be. I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. Well this is weird, his eyes are red. Umm...Kevin? Are you ok? Instead of answering my question, he leaned down to kiss me.  I pulled away quickly, feeling something's wrong with him.
"K-Kevin?" I shuddered, scooting away a little.
He looked at me and smiled.
"Silver...Come back..." he mumbed.
I looked at him, scared and shocked to see him acting this way. As I scooted a little more, I shivered.
"Silver...Come back.." he cried. "Silver...Silver!"
As I closed my eyes, I screamed inside. What's happening to him? What the did I do? I held my head to take away my huge headache I have. I opened my eyes. But then, for some reason, I was laying on a soft flower bed. It felt like a spring day with all the sun rays shining on me and the smell of wonderful flowers. I sat up and looked around, wondering if I was dreaming.
"Hello?" I said.
No reply. I was alone. All by myself in a random flower garden. Suddenly, there was a slight breeze blowing but it felt great. This place made me feel safe and happy, like all my problems has disappeared right here and now. I smiled and layed back down to snuggle up into the soft and warm flowers. It felt amazing.
"SILVER!" someone screamed in my ear.
I opened my eyes wide, staring into Jessica's eyes. So it was a dream. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I sat up. Then I looked around.
"Where's Kevin?" I asked.
I thought he was right next to me. Snuggling and cuddling me to sleep. I looked around some more to find him.
"That's what I was going to ask you!" she said.
I stood up quickly and started to search for him. Where could he have gone to? I shouted him name loudly and clearly. I wanted him to come back. Come back... to me.
"Kevin..." I whispered.
"Yes baby?" he said in my head.
I looked up, happy and shocked. Where are you?
"Right next to you. Opened you beautiful eyes dear."
Doing as he said, I fluddered my eyes open. Seeing Kevin's face really close to mine's. I looked down quickly, blushing. It was a dream inside a dream inside a dream. I sighed. Wow.
"Did you know you were saying my name when you were sleeping?" he chuckled, holding me closer.
"Well maybe you were in my dreams, lost and alone while I was trying to look for you," I snapped.
"If I was to be lost, I will try my hardest to come back to you," he whispered.
I looked back up at him, staring into his misty icy blue eyes then to his soft pink lips. As I was about to say something, he leaned down and kissed me. My face bright red and closing my eyes, kissing back. He was just a wonderful kisser. His soft and warm lips deeply touching mines. It's just magical. I sighed happily. Just then, I heard Octavia yawning. I pulled away quickly, knowing everyone else was going to wake up as well. Before I scooted away, I pecked Kevin on the lips, quickly. He chuckled in my head.
"You're weird," he sent.
Says the person who kissed and cuddled me. I looked away, grumbling too.

 

 

Sorry it's kinda short... I'm really tired~
Hope you like it so far~
Thanks~ ^^