Chapter 1

Games

You were playing Harvest Moon on your ds, and Yunho was sitting on the couch next to you. He was supposed to be watching soccer on the TV, but you noticed that he kept turning his head to your direction every two seconds.

 

“Yunho Oppa, what are you doing?” You asked when you caught him turning his head for the hundredth time. “What do you mean? I’m watching the soccer game right now.” Tsk, pretending like he doesn’t know what I’m talking about. You gave him the I-know-what-you’re-trying-to-do-face.

 

“What?” His hands flew up to show that he had no idea what you were saying. He’s a good actor. You glared at him before returning to your ds. You were trying to get married to Allen on the new Harvest Moon: A New beginning and you were almost there!

 

You ran around, watered crops, talked to people and took care of your alpacas. That’s right, alpacas. You thought the cows were too ugly, unlike how cute they were in the previous games, so after you were able to get alpacas, you sold all the cows.

 

Being so into caring for the alpacas, you didn’t notice Yunho turning his head back to you. You only noticed when his head was basically in front of your face, and blocking your view of the game. What the heck is this kid trying to do here?! Why must he stop me from marrying Allen?! 

 

You pushed his head away from your face and paused the game. “YAAAH! What are you trying to do here?!” You almost laughed when he jumped up in fright, but kept your ground. He smiled sheepishly.

 

“I just wanted to know what you were playing, that’s all!” You groaned. You knew exactly what he wanted. The man wanted to play Harvest Moon? Out of all games, why’d he have to choose the one you were currently obsessed with?

 

You sighed and saved your game. Then you started a new file, with the character being a boy this time. You leaned over to Yunho, who tried to focus on the soccer game. You sighed once again. “What do you want to name your character?”

 

He turned to you with smiling bright eyes. “You’re going to let me play?” He was just like a little kid. You smiled at his cuteness and nodded. His smile widened and he gently took the ds from you, not before kissing you lightly on the cheek. You two huddled together as you taught him how to play, and what he should do. You smacked him a little when he called one of the girls hot, and he pouted at you when you retorted back with a “Allen is so cool~!”, which made you kiss him on the cheek as an apology. In the end, he gave up on the game on the 10th day of Spring, because he got really frustrated from watering the crops.

 

Lazy lazy Yunho~