oh no! world war?

World War III : Guitar to Grenade

                       CN Blue reached a one-floored yet wide building with many soldiers passing by.They were guided by the scary guy to enter the building.On the way to inside the building,all of CN Blue members saw some sad,disappointed,terrified expressions from the soldiers.It was like they were forced to do something.

             "What happened with them?" Jungshin whispered to Jonghyun.

             "What happened to us?" Jonghyun whispered back to Jungshin.

             "I don't know" said Jungshin.

             "Me neither"

 

                    They stopped in front of a door which had a sign 'Director' hanging on it. After the scary guy knocked the door,someone said "come in" from inside. So, he opened the door.

There was a man sitting on his working bench,doing something with his bunch of papers in front of him.When he looked up and recognized CN Blue's faces,he stood up and said "Please,please come in". CN Blue entered the room,so did the scary guy.

            "I have completed your order,sir" said the scary guy.

            "Well done" the Director praised him.

                   Then the director looked at CN Blue members' appearance one by one,from Jungshin at the very left,Jonghyun,Yonghwa, and Minhyuk.The director frowned and ask them

           "What happened with your clothes?why did you wore pijamas?"

           Yonghwa answered sarcasticly, " Apparently,it was your order,sir "

           "Huh?what? my order?" He looked confused,then he stared at the scary guy, asking "Did you dragged them here?on that condition?"

                 The scary guy saluted the director and said cleary and loudly,"Yes Sir!".

          The director laughed ,then spoke to CN Blue,"I am sorry,i didn't mean to do this.So,let me fix it". He turned to the scary guy and gave him a command: "Bring them appropriate clothes".

CN Blue left the director's office and changed their clothes.

*****

                 CN Blue changed their pijamas into a soldier's uniform. Jonghyun commented," I looked kinda cool in this uniform". Yonghwa replied him " So do I ". Then they went back to the director's office.

 

           "So.. why did you brought us here?" Minhyuk asked the director.The director's expression turned serious. He stayed silent for a second then said "I have put you on a military duty,you're now no longer actors". Minhyuk,Jonghyun,Jungshin and Yonghwa were stunned,especially Yonghwa. " What?! why did you do that?!why would we become soldiers?! we'd never allow you to put us on duty!"

          "I have to do this. Our country is now lacking in soldiers"

          "But why did you have to chose us?" asked Jungshin.

         "It's not just you.Not only CN Blue.There are also many other Korean Boy groups which were recruited.Super Junior,2pm,Shinee,they're all now on duty.Many other famous groups are on the list too."

        "And why would you do that?" asked Minhyuk.

        "Don't you know? world war is happening" The director answered relaxedly.

        "WHAT?!" CN Blue shouted at the same time.

        "Ow yeah. And I think you should be trained by today" said the director.

        "AWESOME!" Jonghyun exclaimed happily.Then stop smiling when he realized the other members were glaring at him.