There'll be war

World War III : Guitar to Grenade

                                           "Ahh ! I'm so tired!" said Yonghwa as he threw himself on a fluffy,mint coloured sofa.He was in a sitting position with his head leaned back,facing upward. He stayed silent for a few seconds until he heard a knock on the door and Minhyuk's panic voice. "Hyungg!Hyung!! " shouted Minhyuk,calling Yonghwa.

                            "Minhyuk, can't you leave me for a second? i am very tired right now" said Yonghwa,annoyed. After Minhyuk heard Yonghwa's words, he opened the door rashly, marched to a television in front of Yonghwa,and turned it on. "What's with you?! What are you doing?!" Yonghwa yelled. "Shh!" Minhyuk placed his index finger on his mouth,then pointed it to the television's screen. "Look hyung! this is bad".

                            It was a live news from America,where hundreds or even thousands of people prostested in front of the White House."The situation is really bad right now" said the news reporter "The protesters threatened the President of United States of America that they will burn White House if he fight back Russia's invation. This invation happened yesterday afternoon on New York where 50 people were killed by Russia's army". Then the reporter added "If this get any worse,then war couldn't be avoided".

                            After Yonghwa and Minhyuk heard the reporter's words, they stared at each other in a state of shock.There was a long pause between them. But then Yonghwa smiled and confidently said, "This won't get anyworse.Never". Minhyuk smiled back at Yonghwa,felt relieved after he heard his hyung's words.Minhyuk had always trusted his hyung,he had never lied to him.Afterward they heard Jungshin's voice calling their name very loudly.Jungshin then appeared on the door in no time.

                           Jungshin placed his palm on his chest,with his left hand on his knee that caused his upper body to lower down a bit to the left,panting,  "You heard that hyung?you heard that Minhyuk?they said there will be wars!" Then Jonghyun followed him from the back with his hands crossed on his chest,walking relaxedly,saying "That will be good.I like wars". Yonghwa,Minhyuk, and Jungshin were startled.

"You like wars?"ask Minhyuk to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun nodded.

"You like to watch people fighting each other?"

Jonghyun nodded again.

                            "what?so you like to watch people killing each other?!" ask Minhyuk with a shocked expression.But this time Jonghyun didn't nod ,he looked confused and agitated.Then he answered,"uhm,no..,not really, uhh.. i think i don't.."Jonghyun stopped and and looked at his band members,who were staring at him as if he was a crazy guy."Why are you looking at me like that?! NO,I don't like to watch murderers,OKAY?!". Yonghwa,Minhyuk,and Jungshin looked at each other,then burst out laughing."Hahaha! You... looked.. sooo priceless!" Yonghwa said,hugging his stomach which was painful from laughing so much.Jonghyun blushed and stepped outside.