Fantastic Four soldiers

World War III : Guitar to Grenade

                            Yihaa! this is my second chapter! I wish you all will enjoy this! good luck! :D

*****

                     Yonghwa opened his eyes,just woke up from his deep sleep.Then he rise and went to the bathroom. He took his toothbrush and brushed his teeth. Yonghwa watched at his reflection on a mirror in front of him."How did you always look that handsome?" ask Yonghwa to his reflection.After he finished brushing his teeth,he went back to his bed and took his phone below the pillow.He checked his phone,which is an Iphone 5,and found 15 missed calls and 1 message in his inbox.It was from his manager,Park Seong Hyun.

"Why did he missed called me so many times?"

Then he checked the message :

YongHwa! you must come to FNC's office now! this is emergency!

He checked the time he the message was sent.It was at 2.30 am last night.He then looked at his alarm clock,it was 8.30 am.

"Why was he missed called me so much last night?what happened with him?"

Yonghwa walked to the kitchen with his phone on his ear.He tried to call his manager back.

       On his way to the kitchen, his manager picked up his call and shouted to Yonghwa.

"Why only answer now?!"  Yonghwa moved his phone away,the manager's voice hurts his ear.At this time,he had reached the kitchen.He stood beside the dining table.

"Your body guards will pick the four of you up in 10 minutes. You better prepare yourself now."

        "What? why now? I haven't even took my bath yet !" Yonghwa protested.

        "You don't have time for that now. Quick!"

                    The doorbell suddenly rang.Then there was a man with deep voiced said from outside                  "Yonghwa-ssi , Minhyuk-ssi , Jonghyun-ssi , and Jungshin-ssi , we have come to get you."

        Yonghwa returned to converstation and angrily spoke,half-shouting

         "IT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TEN MINUTES YET!"

                      Jonghyun, who was happily eating a big bowl of pork soup beside Yonghwa,choked.Yonghwa's voice had shocked him more than ever.

         "Wae? wae? wae?" Jonghyun asked Yonghwa,still in a state of shock. Yonghwa didn't answered him,he looked at Jonghyun with a scary eyes instead.

                          "What's wrong? what happened?" Ask Jonghyun once again.

                           

                          While Jonghyun and Yonghwa looking at each other, Minhyuk opened the door with him still inside his pijamas."Who are you?"ask Minhyuk,rubbing his eyes. Minhyuk stopped rubbing his eyes as he saw 4 men in a black suit,standing in from of him.'They are scary' thought Minhyuk.

                   "Who are you looking for?"ask Minhyuk to the scary guys.One of the scary guys then grabbing something from his jacket and showed it to Minhyuk.It was a badge.

                  "We are from South Korea's military. We are ordered by the Director of South Korea's Military to pick you up.You are now on duty."

                  "Duty?what duty?" Minhyuk asked them curiously. But then the scary guy grabbed his arm and pulled him to their car.The other 3 scary guys went inside to get Jonghyun,Yonghwa,and Jungshin.

 

                  Jonghyun stood quickly.The scary guy also grabbed his arm and dragged him. "wait!wait! I haven't finished my pork soup yet!" said Jonghyun,reaching his hand to his pork soup which was getting farther and farther away.But,the scary guy didn't stop and kept pulling him farther from Jonghyun's pork soup.

                   Yonghwa had an angry expression on his face,but he followed the scary guy quietly,not wanting to be pulled by force by the scary guy.His dignity was his everything.

                   Jungshin was just showed up from his room,but the scary guy already pulled him outside.Jungshin tried to released himself,which was confused by the situation. "Ya! what are you doing?" Jungshin shouted.

                  The four superstars had been inside the scary guys' car when a man which appeared to be their body guard showed up.And when the bodyguard tried to walked to them,the car had accelerated.The bodyguard stood there,puzzled.Then he grabbed his phone and made a phone call.

                 "They had been taken by the military.What should I do now?"

******