Celebration For Clas Project~

Thank You For Coming Into My Life

After school, Hyungsik text Jihyun to meet outside her house at 5PM.Jihyun went home straight. When she reached home, she straight away went thru her closet and try to find a nice outfit to wear for later. Eventhough it's just an small outing but she feels that she need to wear something nice. After a few hours of searching a nice outfit to wear, she went to bath and get ready before Hyungsik come. In the mean while at Hyungsik's house was the same too. He was searching for a nice outfit to wear like what Jihyun did. After finding one, he get ready.After that, he went to his garage and rode his car. He went straight to Jihyun house. When he reached Jihyun house, he saw her standing outside wearing a thin outfit. He open up the door for Jihyun and went back to his seat. After that Jihyun asked him something.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"Hmmm, how about we go for a movie after that we go for dinner? Is it okay with you?"

"Well, anything will do. I will just follow you."She said with a smile.

Hyungsik asked Jihyun to picked what movie she want to watch. Then they bought popcorn and drinks for themselve. Then they went in. Half way while watching the movie, Hyungsik noticed that Jihyun was wearing thin clothes and she was shivering. Hyungsik took off his jacket and place it on Jihyun shoulder to make her feel warm. Jihyun whispered thanks to him. Which make him smile to himself. After the movie, then went to grab a dinner at a near by shop. Then went to eat Kimchi Ramen. They joke around my eating and have a nice chat. After that meal, Hyungsik drove to Han River to spent the night together with Jihyun. When they reached there.Hyungsik find a space for them to sit.

"Its nice here at night. Thanks for bringing me here." Jihyun said.

"Well, no problem. By the way, do you know why I bring you here?"

"Nope.. Wae?"

"Because I told myslef that I will bring someone special here and share them my secret with them here.."

"Ahhh, So I special to you?" Hyungsik just nodded his head.

"I didn't know I was special to you. But I also feel that you are special to me too." She said.

They talked everything about themself. When they see their watch, its 11pm already. Hyungsik drove Jihyun home. When they reached Jihyun house, Hyungsik send her until her doorstep. When she was about to go in, Hyungsik called her,kiss her forehead and bid farewell. When Jihyun went inside, she blushed and said,

"Thanks for today. I enjoy myself and I get to know you more. I think I started to fall for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating my fanfic last night. I was busy with watching MAMA. Well,ZE: And 4Minute was not there :/ Well, I update today as someone ask me too. Here you go guys. They some sort of dating date. Haha! How was it? Wanna know more? Do subscribe and comment. So that i can improve on my fanfic. I will update one more chapter. Stay tune :)
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING MY FANFIC AND COMMENT TO IT. APPRECIATE IT ALOT. LOVE YOU GUYS <3