Sick Jihyun~

Thank You For Coming Into My Life

The next day, Jihyun was not feeling. She catch a cold last night. Her unnies went to her house and take care of her. Whenever she sick or anything, her unnies always help her. When she sick, she can't really stand up properly. So to prevent her doing such things, her unnies help her and stay with her until she recover.

In the mean while at school,ZE:A including Hyungsik were worried about 4Minute. Hyungsik text Jihyun and asked her where she is. She replied and said she at home not feeling well. Hyungsik was shocked.

"Hyung, Jihyun not feeling well. The others of the 4Minutes are at Jihyun's house right now." Hyungsik told them very fast.

"What? Are you serious?" All of them said.

"Let's skip school and see Jihyun now."

Everyone ride their car and zoom to Jihyun house. Hyungsik went in her house and went to her room and saw her lying down on her bed without moving and ask the members to keep quiet. They saw the other 4Minute trying to make some food for her. Actually they were shocked to see ZE:A at Jihyun house. The unnies leave the food to Hyungsik and went downstair with ZE:A. Hyungsik went beside Jihyun and shake her slowly to asked her eat her meal before she eat the medicine.

"Jihyun-ah.. Wake up. Eat some porridge before you eat your medicine.."

"Hmmm, Hyungsik-ah... Wae are you here? I thought you at school."

"When I heard you sick, I straight away come here with ZE:A. Well, there are downstair with 4Minute. Eat your porridge before it get cold."

Hyungsik feed her as she can't move that much. After feeding her, Hyungsik gave her the medicine and help her eat. After that, Hyungsik fall asleep in his chair while looking after Jihyun. The rest went up secretly and saw them sleeping together. They took a picture of them. So that they can tease them when they woke up. After that Jihyun woke up and saw Hyungsik tired. She felt thankful to Hyungsik because taking care of her the whole day. She wrap the blanket around her and kiss his forehead.

"Thanks Hyungsik-ah.. I appreciate everything you did for me. Now I fallen hard for you." With that she fall asleep again.

Without her knowing someone heard it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Second chapter of the day. Haha! How was it guys? Curious who that person is. Do subscibe and comment. So that I can improve on my fanfic. Thanks to those for subscribe and comment. Appreciate it alot. Love you guys <3