Showing Their Project~

Thank You For Coming Into My Life

It was Monday. As per normal, ZE:A gather at Hyungsik's house. After waiting for Hyungsik to get ready, they rode their own car and went to school. When they were parking their cars, a group of girls in bikes stop infront of them. It was actually 4Minute. The guys were speechless when they saw 4Minutes took off their helmet. Hyungsik was spazzing over Jihyun. She look pretty even though her hair was in a mess. Hyungsik approached Jihyun.

"Hey! Didn't know you got bike?"

"Hello! Haha! Now you know already. I got bike and car." Jihyun smile.

"So,you bring the project already?"

"Yup. Well, we well prepared already. So don't have to feel so scared."

"Let's go class together."

"Wait, I need to go to my locker to take my books."

"Sure, I will follow you."

After going to Jihyun's locker. They went to class straight. They sat at their place and did a small conversation. After that their english teacher came in.

"Okay class. Today is the day for you people to show me your project that you did with your partner." Class start to whine.

"I don't care. I want everyone to present your work to me. If not you guys can't go for break." After what their english teacher said.Everyone start to quickly perpared their project. But Hyungsik and Jihyun was ready to show their project. Then the teacher asked Jihyun and Hyungsik to show last. After the second last group. The teacher ask Jihyun and Hyungsik to show their project. After their show their project.

"Bravo! Good Job Jihyun and Hyungsik. You guys did a great job. You guys need to follow them. They did a brilliant job not like you guys. Do a sloppy job. I will give you guys full marks since you guys reached my expectation. You may sit down now." The teahcer clapped his hands and asked them to sit down.

"Didn't expect that he gonna be proud with our project. Since we did a great job. Why not we celebrate?" Hyungsik said.

"Why not? We need to reward ourself."

"Hmmm, I will msg you the place and time to meet. Since its break time, wanna eat with my friends? You can bring yout friends too if you want."

"Alright, I will ask my unnies then. I will meet you at the cafeteria."

Hyungsik was smiling to himself. He felt proud that he can be so close with Jihyun that fast. He went to Cafeteria and told his friends that Jihyun and 4Minute are on their way there.On the another side.

"Unnies, Hyungsik asked we all to join them for break. Wanna join them?"

"Anything.. :)"

It was the first time Kingkas and Queenkas sitting together. When 4Minute came, ZE:A start to stand up and welcome them. ZE:A and 4Minute greet and greet each other. Hyungsik and Jihyun sat together. They were talking happily and their hyungs and unnies saw them.

"Here come the love birds. They are so close this few days." The hyungs disturb them andthey burst into laughter.

They just ignored them and continue eating. ZE:A was glad that Hyungsik is happy now. Normally they are worried about Hyungsik. They felt grateful to Jihyun for changing their Hyunsik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! How was my six chapter? Okay or not? Next will be their date.. haha! Wanna know more? Do subscribe and comment. So that i can improve on my fanfic. Love you, subscribers and readers <3 No silent reader please ;)