Their Words

a new life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs infinite (Only Tears) I hope you will listen and read at the same time.

Eunhyuk was first to enter your ward. "Dongseang-ah. Never scare oppa like that ok?" He sat at the edge of the bed. "Do you know how worried I was?" He teared up. He saw your pale and weak figure which made him sad. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to take care of you. But to make it up to you, I will bring you shopping where ever you want ok? So please just wake up, for me and the others." he wiped his tears and got up. He looked at you again before leaving.

Siwon came in next. "Dongseangie~" He your fringe. "I remembered that time when you told me to beat up that kid who took your giant lollipop. And I asked, 'why me?'. You told me because I have a six pack with loads of muscles that can fight the big kid. I laughed at you and you were angry at me for one whole week. So to make it up to you, I got you 7 giant lollipops for each day of the week."He chuckled. "Please wake up soon. I don't like seeing you like this." he stood up and left.

Kyuhyun came in with a paper bag. "~~~~~~-ah. Kyuhyun oppa is here to see you." He smiled and closed the door. "Look what I got you!" He took out the contents of the paper bag.

"You like Micky and Minnie right? Well, you can keep Micky while Kyuhyun oppa keeps the Minnie." he said, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. "Wake up soon araso? And don't make oppas worried. We'll be like Micky and Minnie ok? Wake up so I can bring you on many adventures!" He smiled sadly. With that, he left the room, unable to say anymore.

Donghae took a deep breath before entering, he tried his best to smile for you. "My ~~~~~~. Oppa was so worried about you, you know? Promise never do that again ok?" He held onto your hand and kissed it. "Remember that time you exposed me to those reporters when I brought you your water bottle? Oppa was never angry, to tell the truth, I kinda had fun. All the excitement." he chuckled. "Dongseang-ah. Oppas knows it isn't easy to have us as SM stars. We are so thankful to you. But one last request? Please wake up soon." He kissed your forehead and left.

Kangin quietly entered your ward. It was like he was afraid to go near you. You looked so weak and fragile. "Kangin oppa here. ~~~~~~ oppa knew it was hard for you to keep my secret of being a gangster. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to take care of you. Maybe it was my fault why you're here. I stressed you too much." he said. Tears welled up in his eyes. No one has seen Kangin cry before and now he was crying because he wants you to wake up.

"Kangin-ah...." Yesung came in. He put a hand on Kangin's shoulder and gave him a nod. Kangin nodded and went out of your ward. Yesung sat on the hair placed next to your bed. "~~~~~ dongseang~" he called you. "Oppas will right here when you wake up ok? I was so worried. I thought my gang enemies got you. Oppa is sorry I wasn't there to bring you to the hospital faster. Mianhae...." he kept repeating as he held on tightly to your hand. After a few minuted passed of just staring at you, he decided to leave and let the other person enter.

Zhou Mi came in with a bouquet of your favourite flowers. "~~~~~. Look what oppa got you, _____(Insert flower name here)!" He smiled and put it on the table. "Oppa wanted to bring your favourite dumplings but if you don't wake up, the others will eat it. Oppa promises that when you wake up, I will buy you as many dumplings as you want. I just want you to wake up.....now.....to see me...." he trailed off. "Huh.....I guess I said my piece. Jia You!" He smiled at you and left.

"Dongseang! Shindong oppa is here to see you!!" he smiled. "Dongseang-ah, oppa promises to never take your food eveer again if you wake up now. Oppa will buy you loads of food and not touch any of it. Not at all!" He waved his hands in front of his face. "Listen, oppas are really worried about you right now. We just can't sit still. If you were not well, why didn't you tell oppa?" he asked. "Wake up soon k? Bye dongseang." he waved and went out the door. He broke down into tears the moment he stepped out. Shindong knew to put up a brave front in front of you but it was hard. 

Henry stepped in with a glum expression. "Meimei, wake up please. Oppa begs you to wake up. The doctor said you were ok but I want to prove it myself. So please prove to oppas that you are ok and we can stop worrying. Oppas just can't sit still now because we are just so worried that you can wake up anytime." He choked on a sob. "I'll ask as many times until it happens. Please wake up for oppas k? Please please wake up." he said. Without another word, he left your ward.

"Dongseangie, oppa Sungminnie is here to see you. I suppose you saw the others cry right? Well, Sungminnie oppa will be strong and not cry. I know you always tell us not to cry over small matters and are here for us. So now is our turn to let you know we are here for you. We will be the first people you see when you wake up ok? Sungminnie oppa misses you. I miss challenging you in singing competitions and always sneaking snacks into the grocery cart when Teuk hyung is not looking. Please wake up soon. I'm lonely without my fun buddy." before he knew it, tears were streaking down his cheeks as he stood up and walked out.

heechul walked in with a plastic bag same as kyuhyun and open its contains 

" dongseang ah you like teddy bears right remember that big one that oppa got you you see i got his friend here please wake up for oppa i promise if you wake up i will get you watever you want " heechul walked out once he closed the door his tears fell out

"~~~~~~ dongseang! Wookie oppa is here!" he said. "You know what I have to say which is to wake up soon. Like the others, I'm so very sorry that I wasn't there to rush you to the hospital faster. Please wake up, then oppas can work with relieved hearts that you are ok. Oppa promises you to bring you where ever you want when you wake up ok?" He kissed your cheek and smiled at you before leaving.

Leeteuk stepped in quietly. "Dongseang. Leader oppa here. You see, it's so sad for the others and myself to see you like this. I don't want them to be sad. I wish it was me that was here. You have to understand that we can't tell you a lot of things now but we will tell you soon ok? Just wait. Focus on recovering first please." He stared at your sleeping figure. Suddenly, he saw your finger move. He looked at your face as your eyes slowly opened. "Oppa....." you called out weakly as your hand reached out to wipe his tears.

"Oppa......don't cry.." you told him. He nodded and went out to call the guys. Everyone rushed in except Kangin who went to call the doctor.

"Doctor! She finally woke up!" he said in happiness.