hospital

a new life

The passer-bys checked your pockets and saw your phone. They pressed speed-dial which was your oppas' number. Soon, Super Junior arrived and rushed you to the nearest hospital.

Themoment you arrived, the nurses placed you on a stretcher and brought you into the emergency room with doctors following behind them. Your oppas watched as they pushed your weak body into the room. The emergency sign . 

Outside.....

Some oppas were pacing around while some were sitting down nervously. 

"Hyung, please stop pacing around and calm down." Zhou Mi said as he sat dwon next to Henry.

"How can I?!? My dongseang is in there!" Leeteuk burst out.

"You think you're the only one worrying?!? We are nervous too ok? So just calm down first!" Zhou Mi stood up but Henry pulled him back down. 

After two hours......

The emergeny sign lights turned off and the double doors opened. Your oppas watched as the nurses pushed you to the ICU. The head doctor called your oppas over.

"How are you related to the patient?" The doctor asked as he looked at his clipboard. 

"We're her brothers. So what happened?" Ryeowook asked frantically.

"It seems that this is a side effect when her mother was giving birth to her. On our records, it says that when she was born, her brain could not properly function but the doctors managed to save her." the doctor explained. The boys had shocked expressions on their faces.

"Is there a cure?" Siwon asked. 

"Not at the moment. But I can give her some painkillers. You boys must remember not to agitate her or let her do vigourous activities." The doctor reminded. The boys nodded.

"Can we see her?" The boys asked.

"Yes. But only one at a time. She's still very weak." the doctor said. The boys bowed to thank the doctor. He smiled back and left to attend to other patients.

The boys made their way to your ward. They drawed lots to see who went in first. Eunkyuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Kangin, Yesung, Zhou Mi, Shindong, Henry, Sungmin,heechul, Ryeowook and Leeteuk.