Hey!

Torture of Darkness

 

By the way, I have some good stories for you to read! Want to try? You won't disappoint! These authors are really great!

Evidence of Nothing

Starring: WooYoung + IU + Yang Yoseob


Wooyoung, as an heir to a company, is promised the top position by his father as long as he completes one assignment: date the rival company’s daughter, Lee Jieun, and use her to find her family’s company’s secret. It would be something dark that would tear the company to pieces. Wooyoung initially accepts it as any job, but he soon finds himself falling in love with the target.

 

My Sister, The Queen

Starring: IU + WooYoung + Tiffany

Lee Jieun has always been overshadowed by her perfect older sister, Tiffany. No matter how hard she tries, Tiffany is always better than her. She meets Wooyoung, who (she doesn’t know) is in love with her sister and sees her as a potential tool to get closer to Tiffany. However, this requires spending time with Jieun; so there is nothing guaranteeing that Wooyoung will stay in love with the same sister.

 

Lab Journal

Starring: WooYoung + IU

Jieun has always found her classmate Wooyoung irritating. One day, she discovers that they took each other’s notebook in chemistry class, forcing their face-to-face encounter which sparks arguments, nasty feelings – and rose-colored ones too.