o n e

Torture of Darkness

 

She was lucky that she brought her coat with her or else she would be stuck in her favorite café till the rain will allow her to go home. The rain didn’t tolerate her at all. It didn’t stop, even poured heavily.  She sighed and took out her phone. No one called her, no one texted her. “Guess what? No one is worrying me.” She smiled bitterly and put her phone back. She knew that she shouldn’t be like that. Her members were surely busy with the schedule they had, she thought.

However, she decided to go. She took the last sip before she got up of the table and wore her black glasses and covered her face with a mask. She shivered under the cold. She called her manager but again, none of them answering her calls. She stopped a cab and got inside.

As soon as she arrived at her dorm, she paid the fees and entered their dorm hurriedly. “Why is the rain pouring so heavy today?” she asked herself and took a towel to dried her hair. Her hair turned into a mess. She lay down on her bed just to take a rest. The dorm was really quiet without her band mates. It was dark and soundless. “I’m wondering when they will go home…” she sighed and found something for herself to read.

It was a romance novel one. Someone bought it for her. He told her to learn what love is. She was proud of herself that she knew what love is now. She knew it. She understood the theory very well. Yet, there is a desire to experience it. Especially with the one she truly loves.

She shook her head. She pushed the thought away. She didn’t dare to desire him.

“Seohyun! We’re home!” the kid leader shouted as she the light. Taeyeon took off her shoes and lay down next to Seohyun. “Why you didn’t turn on the light?” Taeyeon asked and yawned widely. “I don’t feel to do so. Where are the others?” Seohyun asked back.  “Oh? They were with me. I don’t know. Buying some food maybe?” Taeyeon shrugged and went to her own room to change her clothes and sleep.

Seohyun threw her book away. It was the first time she lost interest in reading. “Should I call him? Should I text him?” she doubted with her feeling. She was just too shy. “I heard… He just came back from Japan… He doesn’t even tell me.” Seohyun sighed and bit her lower lips. “Ah… Dream on Seohyun. I’m not that important.” She smiled bitterly. She decided to sleep before she thinks too much of the possibilities and it hurts her even more.

-

“How is your comeback stage in Japan, Yonghwa-sshi?” one of the reporters asked. Yonghwa took off his glasses and grinned. “It’s fine. I missed Japan so it wasn’t tiring at all. But… 2 months in Japan made me miss Korea as well.” He said while walking to the parking lot with s.

Before they could ask more, CN Blue manager blocked their way so the boys can go first. “Hey Minhyuk, I bought something for you.” Yonghwa said as he threw his bag away. “What is it hyung?” Minhyuk smiled brightly and shook his body. Yonghwa took out a cute panda doll and gave it to him. “Here you go”

“Aw! So cute!” Minhyuk pinched the panda over and over again. “Hey it’s unfair!” Jungshin exclaimed out of the blue. “What? You want a panda too? I bought some.” Yonghwa said and was about to take another one but Jungshin stopped him.

“No. It’s for a baby only.” Jungshin said and rolled his eyes. “You don’t know how cute this is, Jungshin.” Minhyuk said and Yonghwa nodded.

“Stop arguing, guys.” Jonghyun shook his head to his immature band mates. “By the way… Have you bought something for sister in law, hyung?” Minhyuk asked and put the panda on his head.

“She’s not your sister in law anymore.” Yonghwa glared at him. “Oh well…” Jungshin mumbled. “She’s been waiting for you.” Jonghyun said suddenly.

“Whatever you say. I have bought something for her.”

-

Seohyun grinned widely as she saw a new text message on the screen. ‘It’s him.’

 

 

Hyun~ I just arrived yesterday! How are you? I hope you are good. I’m so lonely here. Can we meet at 6 at the park? I’ll be waiting :)

 

From: Yong oppa

 

She grinned like an idiot. Fortunately, her members were having their own schedules. Without replying, she rushed to take a quick shower and changed her clothes into a feminine style.

“Is this dress okay?” she asked worriedly while looking at herself in the mirror. She nodded her head and grabbed her bag to leave the dorm. “Good luck, Seohyun!” she blushed as Taeyeon shouted and giggled from the kitchen. She didn’t reply because of embarrassment.


Later on, she stopped a cab and got in. Of course, she didn’t forget to wear her glasses and kept on lowering her head. The driver seemed to not to notice her and it was a relief for her. She paid the driver and walked to the park to find him. She went to their favorite place.

She finally heard his voice. She smiled as he sang their song. But then she heard another voice. A girl’s voice. Her heart sank but she didn’t want to be like the protagonist in a drama that mistakes people and cried, so she let herself to stay for awhile.

It wasn’t like what she expected, or she hoped. Running away was the best decision so she did so. She ran back to their dorm. Some people thought she was insane but she didn’t care.

Fortunately, Taeyeon didn’t lock the door. She was glad that the leader didn’t have schedule that day.

“Seohyun, why is so fast? How was your-“

“Oh my god, Seohyun! What the hell is happening?!” Taeyeon widened her eyes in shock because of the crying Seohyun in front of her. “T-Taeyeon unnie…” She muttered between the sobs.

“Save that explanation later. Go to the bathroom and remove your make-up.  It turned into a mess.” Seohyun nodded and went to her room. Taeyeon shook her head and took a glass of water for her in the kitchen and mumbled, “Lovers nowadays.”

Taeyeon opened the door of Seohyun’s room and saw her sitting on the bed with a depress look. Taeyeon sighed and sat next to her and handed her the glass that she brought earlier.

“Thanks unnie.”

“So, tell me what happened.” Taeyeon stared and waited for Seohyun to utter but she said nothing. Taeyeon waited and waited until Seohyun gave in.

“He told me that he just came from Japan. He wanted to meet me at the park and I agreed. You’ve seen me left earlier, haven’t you? I went there. I looked for him but I couldn’t find. Then I heard his voice. I realized that he sang Banmal Song. But then I hear another voice. It’s a girl’s voice. I decided to make sure. Then I saw Shinhye-unnie, listened to his singing with her shy face. He’s confessing, I guess,” Seohyun explained the whole things. Taeyeon didn’t know what the best words to make Seohyun calm but she tried to comfort. Taeyeon hugged her tight like a mother that comforts her daughter.

“Seo Joohyun, I don’t know what to say since I don’t see the real thing with my own eyes, but I got to tell you that you can’t mistake people like that. What if Shinhye-sshi is a fan of him?”

“Unnie… You don’t understand…”

“I don’t. You don’t. We don’t. But I know how to think positive, how to control my emotion. Don’t take all the things negatively! Start positive-thinking!”

“Thanks unnie,” Seohyun finally smiled. “Now, go to sleep, okay? I’ll be waiting for the others first,” Taeyeon patted her head and left the room.

-

Yonghwa seemed to arrive earlier than Seohyun so he played with his phone on the bench. After several minutes of waiting, he felt another presence. He thought it was Seohyun and about to give her a hug but to his disappointment, it was only his co-actress.

“Shinhye? What are you doing here?” Yonghwa asked and kept his phone in his pocket.  She laughed and sat next to him. “Isn’t this park for public?”

“You are right.”

“Are you waiting for someone?”

“Y-Yeah…”

She took a closer look and smirked. She guessed, “Seohyun-sshi, isn’t it?”

Yonghwa took a deep breath and nodded. Shinhye smirked bigger and hit his shoulder. “Ah… new love birds,” was what she said while laughing.

“I-I’m going to confess…” Yonghwa mumbled low enough for her to hear. “What?”

“Never mind…”

“I heard that. You are going to confess,” she held her chin and nodded her head as she was a detective. “Yeah. But I’m afraid,” Yonghwa sighed.

“Afraid of what? Rejection?”

She understood as he didn’t reply. “Don’t. I will support you! Both of you look good together,” she said cheerfully. “Thanks.”

“I’m going to help you,” she uttered and made him turned his head to her. “Really? How?”

“What are you going to do for the confession?”

“Singing our song, Banmal Song. But I’m kind of nervous.”

“Ah… That song is so great!”

“Yeah thanks. So?”

“Mm, you can practice your singing in front of me. I’ll be Seohyun!”

He blushed but agreed since he didn’t want to ruin the confession moment because of his nervousness.

He started to strum his guitar and sang the melody. His husky voice was so good. Shinhye acted shy as she was Seohyun. Yonghwa chuckled. He smiled as he finished, “Thanks for the help."

 

Note;

This is just a two-shot or maybe three shot ^^

Comment and subscribe, please? :D