Kai/D.O: No Answer

A Bunch Of EXO OneShots

 

Pairing: Kai/D.O

Rating: PG

 


 

 

Jongin had been in love with Kyungsoo since the first time the doe-eyed boy entered his class. Kyungsoo was a new student back then, shy, fidgety, yet sweet. He was seated with Jongin and it made the tanned boy happy.

As far as Jongin knew, Kyungsoo was caring and loving. He always asked Jongin whether he had breakfast or lunch and else. Getting those attentions from Kyungsoo was making Jongin feel loved. But, back then, he never knew about Kyungsoo’s feeling to him. He was too scared to confess because Kyungsoo was treating him right on the divider between best friend and lover.

His roommate, Oh Sehun, always gave him courage to confess. But, yet, he always ended up backing away when he saw Kyungsoo’s smile and he never knew the reason. Perhaps it was because he was too scared to let Kyungsoo go if he got rejected. Kyungsoo was too valuable for Jongin.

After two years of keeping his feeling, finally Jongin confessed to Kyungsoo, the love of his life, when they were college students at different universities. But, Kyungsoo didn’t answer it right away. He said that he wanted Jongin to wait until the right time. And of course Jongin would do it, even if it would take forever.

One, two, three weeks had passed and Jongin still hadn’t got his answer. It was like Kyungsoo had buried in the earth or something because Jongin couldn’t find him anywhere. So, he decided to go to Kyungsoo’s parents’ house.

He got an accident, they said, he hasn’t been awake since a month ago. He’s in coma state…

Jongin felt his world crumble down.

Where’s the hospital…?

All he could do was running toward the hospital Kyungsoo was at. Seeing his love dying was the worst. He approached Kyungsoo’s bed slowly as if he didn’t believe of what he was seeing. So, many question flied on his mind.

Where? When? How? Why? Who?

But, then again, even his tears couldn’t answer him. He kept crying, praying so Kyungsoo could wake and see him. If he could, he would have changed their positions because Kyungsoo was too precious to be dying. Once again, even his tears couldn’t do that.

Please, Kyungsoo, open your eyes for me…

Yes, Kyungsoo did. A weak smiled was plastering his pale face. Just a minute. And the breath took Kyungsoo away.

Jongin was ripped, broken, torn. He felt his body fall down on the cold floor because Kyungsoo’s heart was no longer beating.

He was gone. Jongin had lost his life. But, he couldn’t do anything other than crying and hitting the wall until his fists were bleeding. No, he couldn’t feel the pain because the pain in his heart was more ripping him. he just wanted to die and went with Kyungsoo.

But, of course he couldn’t.

Honestly, I want to hug you, hold you in my arms with heart full of hope to have you as mine. Honestly, I want to keep waiting and waiting until I get the answer to have you as mine.

But, I can’t. You’re gone, Kyungsoo, forever.