YULSIC: WHEN AN ICE PRINCESS GETS JEALOUS - CHAPTER 4

YULSIC - A NON WILD BUT SWEET ROMANCE

boy I'm tooooo easy to please!

here's your reward!

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> 

 

CHAPTER 4
 
The party had somewhat died down. The lightweights were wiped out. Shockingly, Seohyun was still awake and was knocking back soju shots like a veteran. Sunny was keeping an eye on the maknae with a mixture of amusement and pride. She wondered where Seobaby's Fany-omma and Tae-appa were, because they were missing out on seeing their RF daughter all grown up and able to out-drink the troop of male idols who had challenged each other to a drinking game earlier. Sunny surveyed the collection of chocolate abs that were strewn across the room snoring blissfully.
 
"Bunch of babies." She scoffed and knocked back a glass of makgeolli with a grunt.
 
Sooyoung had followed some idols who decided to raid Jessica's kitchen. After hours of gobbling down a string of meaty snacks their tummies were groaning from the load and they were wishing for some hot broth to ease their group indigestion. Sunhwa announced that she would make something traditional and Korean, which piqued the interest of whoever was awake in her vicinity, since Kwanghee had kept boasting about how delicious Sunhwa's food was. Victoria volunteered to be Sunhwa's sous chef, as she was interested in learning a new recipe. She carefully eased Amber and Luna from where they were passed out on her shoulders. She had been leaning against the wall while cradling her two sleepy toddlers on each arm. Sulli and Krystal had disappeared somewhere with the rest of the 94 line, so she left the knocked out duo beside the light drinkers of the IY cast.
 
The playroom was in the same situation. Changmin was able to wrench the remote control from Yunho's grip, when the exhausted dancing machine had sprawled on the floor with his arms and legs widely thrown about, after having a dance off with the Infinite boys. Seven against one seemed unfair, but not so for gods rising from the east. The pride of DBSK was untarnished as the Infinite members conceded defeat to their sunbaenim.
 
Now Changmin was trading high notes with Onew and a revived Yesung. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had cut off Yesung's alcohol consumption at some point, so he was now on his second wind. Jun K and Jo Kwon lead the rest of One Day in clapping to the music, as they waited for a chance to sing. Thankfully the room was soundproofed, otherwise they would have to deal with irate neighbors complaining about them wailing trot at an ungodly hour.
 
Seeing that the dance battle was finally over and that the vocalists were engrossed in competing on who would be able to shatter Sica's glassware, while surrounded by the worn out bodies of a dancing queen and her subjects, Yuri slipped out of the room to renew her search for a certain Jessi-cat who has been eluding her all evening.
 
She was methodically searching the house going from one end to the other and so far she had seen far more un-idol like behavior in a few minutes than in all her years in the industry, but no Sica. She was now approaching Jessica's 2nd most favorite room in the house: her reading room. (The sleepyhead's most favorite room is her bedroom of course. It even has her beloved air-con in it. In case you're wondering, her third most favorite room would be the bathroom. Toothbrush was in there, plus she felt that she was prettiest after a shower.)
 
The reading room was outfitted in an awkward space which otherwise would have been left empty and unused. Jessica asked the interior designer to find a creative way to change the cramped space into a cozy and warm hideout. The result was a small rectangular room that was four paces wide and three paces deep after it was lined with floor to ceiling industrial shelving that stopped at the window in the center of the room. The walls were painted a pastel yellow to make the small space seem large and bright. As a highlight, the steel shelves, the door frame and the window frame were painted a baby blue. Then, an old comfortable sofa was pushed under the window in between the space left by the shelving. An apple green slip cover was sewn for the couch to cover its faded pattern. A red, modern designed, floor lamp stood in a nook between the sofa and a shelf, ready to provide a reading light at the click of a small plastic button. The oddly colored pair provided a focal point to the eye upon entering the room. 
Jessica had quickly filled up the space with books of all sizes. Expensive and glossy coffee-table books shared space with paperbacks that had cracked spines that marked her favorite pages.
 
Yuri had lifted her arm to reach out to the door knob when Heechul and Donghae leaped out of god knows where, dressed like gigolos and in shades. They stood with their arms crossed. TaecYeon, who was similarly dressed, fell into place in the middle of the two and crossed his arms too. The trio raised their chins up and looked down on their noses at Yuri through their dark glasses, like low level gangsters in a cheap mafia B-movie.
 
Yuri eyed then warily for a moment, and then she pasted a sweet smile on her face and crooned in a syrupy voice: "Oppa." She even did cutesy cat paws for added effect.
 
For a second the trio seemed to swoon back, but quickly recovered and held their place. TaecYeon exclaimed, "Wah! It's no joke! It's no joke!"
 
"Resist it! Resist it!" Heechul hissed.
 
TaecYeon cleared his throat and tried to look menacing.
 
Quickly changing tactics, Yuri requested politely: "Oppa, I just want to see if Sica-unnie is in the room, so please move aside."
 
"She doesn't want to see you." Heechul said bluntly.
 
"Why wouldn't she want to see me?"
 
"Because you're a meanie." Donghae said with a sniff of disapproval.
 
"Boy, do I have a lot to say about that." Yuri muttered to herself, in a louder voice she said, "I'm not sure what you mean, oppa. Afterall, we didn't part in bad terms the last time I saw her."
 
"Hmph, a likely story." TaecYeon said with a deep frown that did little to intimidate the exasperated Black Pearl.
 
Yuri pressed her fingers to her temple, a vein in her forehead was beginning to twitch. "Well if you'd like to know, we did this: [BLEEP] [BLEEP] and that: [BLEEP] [BLEEP], aaallll weekend!"
 
At Yuri's sudden y revelation of her weekend activities with Jessica, Donghae burst out in a nosebleed; his face flaming red.
 
"Eotteoke!" exclaimed Heechul, hurriedly stuffing wads of tissue up Donghae's nostrils. When he looked over to TaecYeon next, he saw the beastly idol drooling with a faraway look. He produced smelling salts in a flash, waved them under TaecYeon's nose and gave him a smart slap. The rapper broke out of his trance with a shake of his head.
 
"Y-y-you sly temptress! Y-y-you can't defeat us so easily you know!" managed to say an embarrassed Donghae with his stuffed nostrils, while he hopped up and down, and pointed an accusing finger at Yuri.
 
"Hah! Besides, you can't use that on me Yuri-ah, 'coz despite these babies," Heechul threw a death glare at TaecYeon and Donghae, who shifted uncomfortably, "I'm quite used to iness. So bring it!"
 
"As you wish," Yuri growled, "YOONG-OPPA!"
 
Yoona suddenly swaggered in. The Twin Troopers did a fist-bump. "Yes, Yul-oppa?" Yoona said in a faux deep voice; scowling at the suddenly meek three oppas in front of her.
 
Sighing loudly, Yuri shook her head dramatically with a hand on her chin. She looked deeply troubled. "I'm being inconvenienced right now, Yoong-oppa."
 
"What, Yul-oppa, these girls giving you trouble?" Yoona lunged at the trio with a mock punch of her fist. She sneered at her real oppas who flinched like underdogs with their tails between their legs. Donghae began to whimper pitifully.
 
"Tsk. I didn't want it to come to this, but you leave me no choice." Sighing as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders, Yuri said gravely, "Eliminate them, Yoong-oppa."
 
Chuckling evilly, Yoona approached the trio who stepped back everytime Yoona took a menacing step towards them. She cracked her knuckles gleefully. Like lightning, her fist flew in gut punch that was aimed much lower, to be precise, it was aimed at TaecYeon's crown jewels. The beastly idol squeaked in panic, quickly closing his knees and covering little Taec with his hands.
 
Yoona stopped short of endangering the Ok Family's future, and she leaned in to whisper something into TaecYeon's ear.
 
TaecYeon, who had been bracing for the worst, opened one eye and then the other. "Chincha?" he asked Yoona dubiously, while he still clutched his fruit of the loom.
 
Yoona nodded seriously.
 
"Yippee! My Hello Kitty collection is now complete!"
 
Heechul and Donghae watched aghast at the transformation of the beastly idol into a giggly fangirl.
 
"Don't forget what you said! Pinkie-promise?"
 
Yoona quickly hooked her pinkie to the the thick digit that TaecYeon stuck out. After completing their pinky promise, TaecYeon gaily skipped away, radiating sugar and spice and everything nice.
 
Yuri raised her eyebrows at the remaining two. "Give up?"
 
"I threw away my Pucca collection! There's nothing you can tempt me with!" Donghae said bravely, although he was trembling in fear.
 
Yoona arched a brow at him, then clapped her hands twice.
 
The missing 94 line, made up of Sulli, Krystal, Jiyoung, Suzy, and Johyun, stampeded into the hall and without further ado, carried off Donghae, and that was that.
 
Heechul was devastated with how unceremoniously Donghae was defeated.
 
"Um." He looked back at his hoobaes awkwardly.
 
Two-thirds of RF's Kwon Family looked at him expectantly.
 
"Hi-yah!" Heechul cried doing a crane pose from an old Eighties movie. It seemed that this oppa was not going down without a fight.
 
Yuri produced her phone from her pocket and dialed a number, when it was connected she handed it over to Heechul, who took the proffered phone cautiously. Yoona checked her fingernails and buffed it on her shirt looking utterly bored.
 
Heechul placed the phone to his ear. "Hello?"
 
"Yah, Heechul." The authoritative voice of SuJu's leader, LeeTeuk rang strong and clear from the phone.
 
Heechul immediately folded. "I understand." He politely handed back the phone to Yuri.
 
"No hard feelings, right? Easy come, easy go. There's no business like show business." He rambled nonsensically to Yuri.
 
"Of course, oppa."
 
Heechul patted Yuri on the shoulder, nodded at Yoona, then walked away whistling with his hands in his pockets.
 
When he rounded the corner, Yoona gave Yuri a high-five. "Oh yeah, we da man!"
 
Yuri grinned, "Thanks, Yoong."
 
"Anytime, appa!" Yoona saluted and went off to find Seohyun.
 
TBC
 
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>> 
 
what?! no drama? no sica?
 
here look at this:
 
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1840016/all
 
 
feel better? good.